Is it Time to Visit the Wentz and the Commanders Topic?

EazyEaglez

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

A Commanders fan, Eagles fan, and Colts fan walked into a bar one day…

I am not gonna say he played well Sunday, but that is the worst offensive line play I have watched in an NFL game this year, and any time he got a pass off, guys were dropping them while wide open.  Not that I care, the Eagles won.

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

This meme should actually say

'HOW EAGLES FANS WHO CONTINUE TO BRING UP AND OBSESS OVER THE FORMER COLTS QB LOOK"

Tu quoque

Just now, downundermike said:

I am not gonna say he played well Sunday, but that is the worst offensive line play I have watched in an NFL game this year, and any time he got a pass off, guys were dropping them while wide open.  Not that I care, the Eagles won.

Add your name to the list. That was three tweets from 2020, 2021, and 2022.  I know it’s never his fault and all, but it sure does seem strange that every time he’s under center he’s followed by the worst line in football. I wonder why? 

• Thanks 2

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Add your name to the list. That was three tweets from 2020, 2021, and 2022.  I know it’s never his fault and all, but it sure does seem strange that every time he’s under center he’s followed by the worst line in football. I wonder why? 

Yes, some of that was holding the ball, but some of those were straight jail breaks.

Question, why did the Colts, with a new QB and a healthy offensive line look worse in Jacksonville this year than they did last year ??

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

Yes, some of that was holding the ball, but some of those were straight jail breaks.

Question, why did the Colts, with a new QB and a healthy offensive line look worse in Jacksonville this year than they did last year ??

Ultimately I’m glad he is not the Eagles problem even if you still feel the need to defend him. I don’t think you have realized it yet, but the Jags are better this year than they were last year. Just like Hurts is better this year than he was last year. Wouldn’t you agree that right now Hurts is better than he was before? Would you agree that right now Hurts is better than Wentz?

4 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Ultimately I’m glad he is not the Eagles problem even if you still feel the need to defend him. I don’t think you have realized it yet, but the Jags are better this year than they were last year. Just like Hurts is better this year than he was last year. Wouldn’t you agree that right now Hurts is better than he was before? Would you agree that right now Hurts is better than Wentz?

I have said after the last two games he has played well, but I am not going to let recency bias massively sway my opinion just yet.  If we are applying that same recency bias to everyone, Tua is the 2nd best QB in the NFL.

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

I have said after the last two games he has played well, but I am not going to let recency bias massively sway my opinion just yet.  If we are applying that same recency bias to everyone, Tua is the 2nd best QB in the NFL.

I asked you was Hurts better than Wentz right now though? 

14 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I asked you was Hurts better than Wentz right now though? 

I mean, is that even a real question that needs to be answered.  Or will it make your sphincter all a tingle to see me state the obvious.

Just now, downundermike said:

I mean, is that even a real question that needs to be answered.  Or will it make your sphincter all a tingle to see me state the obvious.

What is the obvious? 

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

What is the obvious? 

That Wentz should not be mentioned next to any QB who is actually playing well.

You have to let go of your obsession of the former Colts QB, it's just a bad look.

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

That Wentz should not be mentioned next to any QB who is actually playing well.

You have to let go of your obsession of the former Colts QB, it's just a bad look.

Who’s the quarterback that Wentz shouldn’t be mentioned with? 

6 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

To be frank, Wentz is such a net negative QB at this point, I’d take Minshew over him.

Hurts is far far better than Wentz, and will only continue to get better.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Tom Brady. 

23 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

To be frank, Wentz is such a net negative QB at this point, I’d take Minshew over him.

Hurts is far far better than Wentz, and will only continue to get better.

Well many of these guys made it seem like the Eagles made the worst choice in the world by dumping that guy…. correction letting that guy obliterate their cap by whining his way out of town for the sake of a l running back pretending to be a quarterback” I just wanted to see if he could actually bring himself to write the truth. Clearly he couldn’t do it. 

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Tom Brady. 

Like @D-Shiznit mentioned he shouldn’t even be mentioned with Minshew these days. 

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

Well many of these guys made it seem like the Eagles made the worst choice in the world by dumping that guy…. correction letting that guy obliterate their cap by whining his way out of town for the sake of a l running back pretending to be a quarterback” I just wanted to see if he could actually bring himself to write the truth. Clearly he couldn’t do it. 

Like @D-Shiznit mentioned he shouldn’t even be mentioned with Minshew these days. 

It’s honestly not breaking my heart. Like I mentioned before, I fell off Wentz’s bandwagon awhile ago. Plus, he’s with a rival now. I can only wish him well twice against Dallas, and he’s had more struggles than success against them. 

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

It’s honestly not breaking my heart. Like I mentioned before, I fell off Wentz’s bandwagon awhile ago. Plus, he’s with a rival now. I can only wish him well twice against Dallas, and he’s had more struggles than success against them. 

Sadly if he keeps playing like this I don’t think he gets to see Dallas or the Eagles twice. Not that I feel sorry for him, rather the Eagles can’t pad their sack stats again. 

I think the Parsons is LT comparisons are absurd. He's still very good.

Lawrence is coming off 3 sacks in NY.

Wentz might not leave Dallas on his feet.

That's not just O-line. Bro hero ball holds on way too long. Always has, always will.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, downundermike said:

Because their top two outside receivers were injured and the starting left tackle in their healthy oline is Matt Pryor?

24 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Savage. 😂

52FE92C1-121E-47D6-A798-E0EA13BDA27F.jpeg

If 9 sacks is trolling him, imagine how trolleriffic sacking him 11 times would have been. 

:whistle:

• Haha 1

On 9/28/2022 at 7:30 AM, EaglesRocker97 said:

Man, D.A. was killing Carson on CBS radio this morning regarding a Schefter report that Washington wanted Garroppolo but went with Wentz as their second choice. His take stemmed from Rivera taking umbrage at the report in his PC in such a way that makes you wonder if there was something to it. The take was basically, "This is the organization trying to to protect Wentz, because Wentz is too fragile-minded to handle reality. What an absolute headache and pain Wentz must be that he goes to every organization and they have to repeatedly profess their love for him. Sorry, dude, it's a business, and the team has to do what's best for them. Quit being such a big baby and maybe try playing your tail off to prove them wrong for a change." :towel:

That was the excuse for the poor performance Sunday being parroted by some on ES :lol: 

(TBF, about 95% are already out on Wentz.  Even saw a few posts mentioning we got it right drafting Hurts and moving on from him)

• Like 2