OFFICIAL 2023 1st Rd Draft Pick Tracker Thread

time2rock

3 hours ago, time2rock said:

Their win pushes that pick all the way down to 10.  Need wins from both the Steelers and Broncos to move that back up to 8.  

Nope and nope lol. Guessing it’ll end up ~ 12-15 by seasons end. Really need some of these bad teams to start putting down wins together down the stretch to keep them in the race for a top pick. 

Saints have 49ers & Bucs next, then a bye week, followed by ATL-CLE-PHI-CAR

hard team to predict right now. I assumed they’d beat Pittsburgh & lose to the Rams. I don’t think they win either of their next 2 games. But I think they beat Atlanta and Carolina. 

On 11/14/2022 at 3:28 PM, time2rock said:

I swear the people that do mocks pay zero attention to current needs, drafting history (e.g. continually mocking LBs or safeties to us in the 1st round), etc.  

That & I’ve been seeing RB with our 2nd 1st. I get it, but no way Howie takes a RB in the 1st. Maybe if he trades down into the 2nd, but even then I don’t see it. It’s a stacked RB class.

Doing mock drafts on the Eagles is so tough right now with how many players we have set to be free agents. The only guarantee you can make is they’ll definitely go DL on Day 1 or Day 2. I wouldn’t be surprised if they double dip and grab a DT & a DE, or maybe 2 DE, in the first 2 rounds. I thought it was going to happen in the last draft also

Well, neither the Rams, Steelers, nor Broncos offered any help yesterday - that pick from NO is now at 10.  Tonight's game won't have any impact on the top of the order so it will remain at 10.  However, it would probably be best if Arizona (currently 4-6) can pull out a W to give some separation from the 8 teams currently with 7 losses.  

No help from the Rams, Steelers, or Broncos this week.  Post #1 updated.  

Next weekend, we need the 49ers to extend their win streak to 4 games and beat the Saints.  

Also, root for:

• Jaguars to beat the Ravens
  • Steelers to beat the Colts
  • Browns to beat the Bucs
  • Rams to beat the Chiefs
  • Broncos to beat the Panthers
  • Raiders to beat the Seahawks
  • Bears to beat the Jets

IF the perfect storm takes place and that all happens, the pick will move up to 3.  

5 hours ago, time2rock said:

Next weekend, we need the 49ers to extend their win streak to 4 games and beat the Saints.  

Also, root for:

• Bears to beat the Jets

IF the perfect storm takes place and that all happens, the pick will move up to 3.  

You actually took the time to include that one?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, time2rock said:

Also, root for:

• Bears to beat the Jets

No. We need the Bucs to win the division so that the Saints don't backdoor themselves into the playoffs.

2 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

No. We need the Bucs to win the division so that the Saints don't backdoor themselves into the playoffs.

71s5gq.jpg

2 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

The Saints aren’t winning the division, regardless of how bad it is. They’ll be 4-9 two weeks from now

4 hours ago, nipples said:

The Saints aren’t winning the division, regardless of how bad it is. They’ll be 4-9 two weeks from now

I wouldn’t think in absolutes about that.  The Saints actually play the Bucs in 2 weeks on MNF - a lot riding on that game.  At least the game is in TB.  And regarding the division, the following week the Bucs play the 9ers in SF - that’s going to be a tough game for them (I believe NO has their bye that week).  The week following the Saints host the Falcons while the Bucs have a tougher matchup, hosting the Bengals.  This could get tricky.  

19 hours ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

You actually took the time to include that one?

I always include all games that would push the pick up, regardless of how unlikely the outcome is.  

Although I do remember posting a couple of games in week 6 involving the Steelers beating the Bucs and the Falcons beating the 49ers and getting a similar response seeming to indicate better odds to win the lottery and marrying an Angelina Jolie look-alike (and they both won).  :lol:  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, time2rock said:

I wouldn’t think in absolutes about that.  The Saints actually play the Bucs in 2 weeks on MNF - a lot riding on that game.  At least the game is in TB.  And regarding the division, the following week the Bucs play the 9ers in SF - that’s going to be a tough game for them (I believe NO has their bye that week).  The week following the Saints host the Falcons while the Bucs have a tougher matchup, hosting the Bengals.  This could get tricky.  

I’m 100% confident in the Saints ability to suck. 
 They’ll lose 4 of their next 5. 

3 minutes ago, nipples said:

I’m 100% confident in the Saints ability to suck. 
 They’ll lose 4 of their next 5. 

Their next 5:

@SF

@TB

BYE

Atlanta

@Cleveland

@Philly

(and then they end the year with Carolina at home)

4 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Their next 5:

@SF

@TB

BYE

Atlanta

@Cleveland

@Philly

(and then they end the year with Carolina at home)

They’ll beat Atlanta and lose the rest. 

On 11/23/2022 at 8:51 AM, nipples said:

They’ll beat Atlanta and lose the rest. 

If they end up 5-12, that should place them picking somewhere around 6 (based on last year's draft order - Carolina was the only 5 win team and they were slotted 6th).  

8 minutes ago, Milkman420 said:

Jags win!   I really thought tucker had it

You and me both!

Big ballz Doug going for 2 to put them up 1 with 14 seconds to go!  :flex:

• Haha 1

After SNF...

image.png.617367572d03361a88cb9e89393a243a.png

The Saints have 5 games left and their bye.

image.png.548014292214424bdc8f7edb3911ed4f.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dwide Schrude said:

Raiders, Jags, and Panthers winning were big time helps. 

Gonna be a huge Pittsburgh fan tomorrow 

Tall order. You do realize there's only one team to ever defeat Jeff Saturday 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Dwide Schrude said:

Raiders, Jags, and Panthers winning were big time helps. 

Gonna be a huge Pittsburgh fan tomorrow 

Browns too.  But now we need TB to get back to winning again (especially next week when they host the Saints on MNF) or Atlanta.  Hard to think Carolina is going to go on any kind of sustained win streak.  Man that NFCS is a mess - need one of the top 3 to start separating themselves so as to put themselves into position to win that division.    

image.png.22a563df596da40d9e8785eff3ea7f5f.png

• Like 1

way to go Pittsburgh.

Now for this week, we are going to be doing something that is almost as bad as rooting for the cowpies to win a game, we are going to be rooting for Brady to beat the Saints this week.