OFFICIAL 2023 1st Rd Draft Pick Tracker Thread

time2rock

6 hours ago, astrofed said:

the only thing you can count on the Broncos doing each week, and completely sucking.  I am resigned to the fact the Broncos will not have better record than the Saints.

Kind of hard to be motivated by Russ and the Broncos incompetent offense, especially after reading your best player during the season to recoup the picks you wasted on bringing a "franchise QB” to a mediocre team. 

4 hours ago, GoEagles614 said:

Kind of hard to be motivated by Russ and the Broncos incompetent offense, especially after reading your best player during the season to recoup the picks you wasted on bringing a "franchise QB” to a mediocre team. 

I’m just glad mediocre Russ is their problem and not ours. Glad Howie resisted the urge to chase the one that got away. 

• Like 2

Well, no help from the Broncos, Rams, or Bears yesterday - that pick from NO remains at 6.  Huge game tonight that can obviously impact that position significantly.  If NO loses that pick moves up to 5 (since Carolina is on a bye and would then end the weekend with a better record).  If they win however, that would move the pick back down to 10.  So absolutely need Brady and the Bucs to get their groove back tonight.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, time2rock said:

Well, no help from the Broncos, Rams, or Bears yesterday - that pick from NO remains at 6.  Huge game tonight that can obviously impact that position significantly.  If NO loses that pick moves up to 5 (since Carolina is on a bye and would then end the weekend with a better record).  If they win however, that would move the pick back down to 10.  So absolutely need Brady and the Bucs to get their groove back tonight.  

i want the saints to lose but i do despise brady!!! saints up at halftime 

15 hours ago, time2rock said:

Narrator: they did not get their groove back…

You've got to be kidding me... I wouldn't even be watching this game except to see Brady destroy the Saints for us. WTF is going on?

Pick is going to be a high one.  Psyched the Saints lost!  With so many Eagles contracts being up at the end of this season, I’d be surprised if Howie doesn’t trade down for multiple picks to fill those positions.

I had a meeting, so I couldn't watch the second half.  I did keep track of the score though.  When the Saints were still up by 13 with 4 minutes left, I thought, "Just one more reason to loathe Tom Brady."  The Bucs still stink.  If they make it into the playoffs, I don't believe that they'll be a threat.  But I'm glad they came back.

• Like 1

image.png.acef5b9af05c4658e12808cc5c9eb4fd.png

The Bucs' next two games are challenging, but if they win two of the final three, NYT Upshot has them basically winning the division.

image.png.c1bebbb50ff11d01be03fd52941890a2.png

Most wins I can see by the Saints is 6 right now. Should lose to the Titans and Eagles. The other two games are Falcons/Panthers which are at least division games so there's a decent chance they win none.

On 12/1/2022 at 4:57 PM, NOTW said:

Do you ever see mocks every year?  they are always listing positions the Eagles don't need at all.

They also often mock positions that the Eagles literally never draft in the first round. The Eagles are not going to draft a safety or off ball linebacker in the first round. They’re just not. 

• Like 2

hopefully somehow the rams broncos and bears can somehow pull out a few wins here and drop that saints pick to #2 

• Like 4

I would love to stay in the top 5.  There appear to be 5 marquee talents (Bryce Young, CJ Stroud, Will Levis, Will Anderson, and Jalen Carter) - if you want to be sure to land one of those guys, you are going to have to get into the top 5, and to do that you are going to have to pony up a lot of value.

F the King's ransom, if we are in a position to get a generational talent like Will Anderson Jr. or Jalen Carter, pull the trigger and don't look back.

• Like 7

Absolutely huge win by the Bucs and Brady. If the Saints take that, as they should have done, then they still have a pretty good chance of the division and we are looking at pick 19 or later.

Now a top 10 picks looks nailed on and we can legitimately dream of top 5….

• Like 4