Official Philadelphia Phillies Thread - 2024. New Year. Same BS.

Captain F

Its weird how the Phillies pitching goes to crap once they leave the friendly confines of Citizens Bank Park. 

Bradley headed to  IL with oblique injury

21 hours ago, vsptroops said:

Its weird how the Phillies pitching goes to crap once they leave the friendly confines of Citizens Bank Park. 

Hitting to me has been a bigger let down so far this season. Only 2 times all year have they cracked 5 runs or more. 

Nice to see our Phillies are back!  Garbage pitching and no hitting 

ARod is literally sucking the Braves off from the booth

21 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I’ll give this team 4 innings.  Then it’s off to Netflix.  Same old Phillies.  

You watching Ozark?

4 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

We’ve seen it all.  Waiting for new season.  

The girlfriend and I are watching it over again. Starting season 2 now. Can’t wait for next season. It’s the last one that will be an extra 5 episodes. 

• Like 1

Well that was short lived lead. Not sure why with Moore’s spot in the lineup last half inning they didn’t pull him especially with Freeman and the heart of the Braves lineup up

Why didn't the Braves manager keep the starter in to at least face Bryce? Doesn't make sense. Anyways, great swing.

Quinn and Haseley suck. Need to upgrade 

Bullpen has apparently reverted back to 2020

also at some point in time plunk acuna for being a dbag all series 

6 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Braves are a cocky bunch.   Now I know why Acuna was hit a lot.  

I’m guessing the next time the Phillies/Braves play he’s getting thrown at for twice pulling that crap 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Hitting to me has been a bigger let down so far this season. Only 2 times all year have they cracked 5 runs or more. 

This is why I lose interest in baseball at different times of the year lol. 9 games in a 162 game season and we are already complaining about something and use the words " all year" lol like it's already a trend 9 games in instead of at least 9 weeks. 

It's not just you it's everyone that is real into baseball lol

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

This is why I lose interest in baseball at different times of the year lol. 9 games in a 162 game season and we are already complaining about something and use the words " all year" lol like it's already a trend 9 games in instead of at least 9 weeks. 

It's not just you it's everyone that is real into baseball lol

I changed it to say "so far this year”. More of a phrasing then meaning it’s been like 100 games. 

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

He hit one Friday, early in the game and he acted like it was the 9th inning in the WS.  

I have been hearing that a lot, all season long.  

I’m actually surprised they didn’t throw at him on Friday considering the end of the game wasn’t close. 

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I changed it to say "so far this year”. More of a phrasing then meaning it’s been like 100 games. 

I know, just something that annoys me so I tell people that talk to me about it that I don't care so I don't have to it every damn game lol. 

That’s gonna be challenged. I’m shocked he called him safe in real time. Replay he might have missed home 

got the call. But really on replay looks like bohm never touched home with the angles they gave. Especially the view from the front of home plate

Kinda starting to feel like a strong team this year.

When are we bringing odubel up to replace this terrible Quinn haseley platoon 

43 minutes ago, BirdsFanBill said:

When are we bringing odubel up to replace this terrible Quinn haseley platoon 

Just saying after his hot start in 2018 (April and May) he progressively got worse and his last two months he was at .205 and .173. His start to 2019 was all that great either. They really should look to make a deal for one. 

• Like 1