2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

You sure about that

Trippin Tripping GIF - Trippin Tripping Bad Trip - Discover & Share GIFs

Uhhhhhh yep

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

Kern would be averaging like 55 yards/punt if all his punts didn't hit the dang wire

4 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

If Siposs plays in the SB and nothing unexpected happens, Eagles will have every opening day starter. Pretty remarkable, especially considering where we were just a few years ago.

I think a lot of people don't get what makes a great leader. It isn't that you are the best coach, or the smartest in the room. It's that you know how/when to delegate, when to step in, and how to put people in the best position to succeed.

Sirianni is not the best coach, nor is he the smartest on this team. He knows when something isn't working, like him calling plays, and is smart enough to know someone else is better at it than he is. He puts a lot of people in positions to succeed.  To take a 4 win team to the playoffs the following year, and then the next to the Super Bowl with a QB that half the fan base wanted to get rid of (myself included) in the offseason, is not something you are just riding along with. 

The players really buy into what Siri is selling, and that's all that matters.

Interesting to see the contract projections for these guys. Spoiler alert: There are a lot of Eagles on this list. 

2 hours ago, ManuManu said:

This is exactly what people said when Phil Jackson won his first title with the Bulls.

What people don't understand is that when you have a room full of stars, there is a level of top-tier management that has to go into it. As a coach, you have to weave through all the big personalities and make sure that they work together to produce the desired result. It is very easy to let a single ego take over an entire locker room and destroy the chemistry there. Just look back at what happened when Nnamdi Asomugha was here and eating lunch in his car. His actions with others destroyed a talented team.

What NS has done is a really great coaching job which the flappy heads will ignore.

2 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Interesting to see the contract projections for these guys. Spoiler alert: There are a lot of soon to be former Eagles on this list. 

FYP

5 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Interesting to see the contract projections for these guys. Spoiler alert: There are a lot of Eagles on this list. 

2/24 for Bradberry is a price Howie would have to consider. I think he gets a 3rd year and more guaranteed from someone. 

7 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

That seems really low for Bradberry. Even CJGJ feels too low.

Edwards seems too high for me.

And Alex Singleton on the list, gtfo

28 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I don't think anyone hates Nick, but his job is going to be a whole lot harder next year when the roster is about 85% of what it was this year.

Did Doug Pederson get a free ride?

4for4 has been saying Sirianni is in over his head, and now he's agreeing with a garbage Giants player talking trash about Nick.  Boo.  

Only we can talk trash about our players and coaches.  Other teams' players and fans can F off.  

18 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Here is a quick reference of the Eagles.  Eagles currently have 4.4 in cap room next year.  Obviously there is some things with Graham, Cox and Kelce that will create some room.

If the Eagles keep the current picks, they will cost north of 6 million.

Obviously the first years on these deals will be lower than the average, but the average for these players is 89.05 million.

image.png.93f7dab7c7f57bc62f0800307ad972fc.png

13 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

From that list, I really would like to try to keep CJGJ. Everyone else can walk.

I don't see Howie holding onto the 10th pick, think he will use it to trade down unless a blue chip player somehow falls. Stoutland can find someone to plug in at guard. LB isn't worth the investment to this team, CB will take a hit, but Howie has a lot of prospects in the pipeline to take a look at. Draft focus should be on the DL, but they will also need to pickup a RB.

10 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

And Alex Singleton on the list, gtfo

Dude, he went from leading the Eagles in tackles, to top 5 in the league in tackles.

15 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

7 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Bonus bonus prediction, Travis Kelce, 19 catches for 285 yards and 4 TD's

6 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

He's no all pro but I'd feel better about him than Kern who has been super inconsistent

25 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Hate?  That’s a little dramatic, don’t you think?  Quote me where I said I hated NS?  But even still, why does it matter to you what one man’s opinion is of another?  Why do you take it personal?  

Im not saying you actually "hate" the man and want him dead.  Im saying youre like a "hater," which you are, so Im having a little fun with you.   Talk about taking it personally...  

And for the bolded, I could just turn around and ask you: "why do you post your opinion on the board in the first place?"

Isnt it so that others can read and respond to your posts, which are mostly opinions? 

1 minute ago, Utebird said:

He's no all pro but I'd feel better about him than Kern who has been super inconsistent

Kern is awful.  He could singlefootedly lose this game for us.

Not a fan of Arryn Siposs but I'll take him on on one leg over Kern.

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Dude, he went from leading the Eagles in tackles, to top 5 in the league in tackles.

My impression, without actual facts ( your specialty) was that most of his tackles on rushing came after a 5 or 6 yard gain, and late in coverages...Uphill LB, not a downhill LB...

Alex can play, and hit, but he failed the eye test for me. Always trailing, tackles from behind... Good numbers tho, to make the list..

I guess...

Archived