GDT: Super Bowl LVII, Kansas City Chiefs vs Philadelphia Eagles, 2-12-23, 6:30 PM EST

EagleJoe8

On 2/15/2023 at 8:13 PM, [TSM]_PimpDaddyPain said:

True, typical Andy

Well, we did try to let them score for a reason. That was our only chance to win at that point. Chiefs did the right thing there.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/14/2023 at 3:50 PM, Joe Shades 73 said:

Only one game will matter next year, 49ers at eagles for home field, they each team will win enough for number 1 or 2 seed

There is actually a much more important game next year when it comes to the history of the Eagles. It's not the Niners, it's not the Bills, it's not the Chiefs. Somebody here will know.

3 hours ago, 91defense said:

There is actually a much more important game next year when it comes to the history of the Eagles. It's not the Niners, it's not the Bills, it's not the Chiefs. Somebody here will know.

A hint? :whistle:

4 hours ago, Infam said:

This is so me. 😁

He sure got most of them right.

I've seen several of his videos. They're funny and usually spot on.

His version of a Commanders fan, Wildflower, is hilarious.

8 hours ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

A hint? :whistle:

We play a team next year that's never beaten us. Ever.

18 minutes ago, 91defense said:

We play a team next year that's never beaten us. Ever.

Jets

8 minutes ago, Davidj77 said:

Eagles just played awful, they didn’t touch PM , KELCE wide open TWICE for 15+ yrd gains on 3rd downs , A punt return of 80 yrds for a TD and Jalen hurts basically gift wrapping a free TD with his INT in the red zone pretty much sums up the game ! I have no clue wth happened to the Eagles D ! if NFL was rigged they rigged it by paying off the Eagles D and telling them to stay home .

KC has paid its dues ! They have always gotten beat by NE/ Tom Brady in consecutive AFC title games , now that NE sucks I think these guys are gonna end up in SBs . 

I have yet to hear someone say the NFL is rigged after their team won or if they won a bet.

On 2/13/2023 at 11:26 AM, EazyEaglez said:

What I am telling you is Reid is only assumed to be different because his quarterback is different. McNabb or any of his other options are not in the same league as Mahomes. When you have the best player on the planet it makes the job a whole lot easier. 

Meh Mahomes is not the " best player on the planet " best players on the planet do not need Punt returns for a TD and an INT in the red zone to win the sb ! Eagles lost this game , Mahomes didn’t win it .

14 minutes ago, 91defense said:

I have yet to hear someone say the NFL is rigged after their team won or if they won a bet.

I lost 20 bucks on the Eagles ! 

41 minutes ago, Davidj77 said:

Meh Mahomes is not the " best player on the planet " best players on the planet do not need Punt returns for a TD and an INT in the red zone to win the sb ! Eagles lost this game , Mahomes didn’t win it .

What INT in the red zone? Was there another game played the rest of us missed?

12 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

What INT in the red zone? Was there another game played the rest of us missed?

Hurts INT. 

11 minutes ago, Davidj77 said:

I mean fumble, you know! The easy walk in TD ! 

Well it was not in the red zone and it was not even in FG range

3 hours ago, Davidj77 said:

Well that’s a foolish take, because that wasn’t the only drive Mahomes led to win the game. Not to mention he led his team on the game winning drive to seal the game. If Mahomes isn’t the best then who is? Oh and he’s way better than McNabb. 

4 hours ago, LacesOut said:

I was sad, then disappointed, and now...................just mad.

Today it's that false start & fumble. Literally could've been up 31-7 at halftime w/o that. 🤢🤮

2 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Well that’s a foolish take, because that wasn’t the only drive Mahomes led to win the game. Not to mention he led his team on the game winning drive to seal the game. If Mahomes isn’t the best then who is? Oh and he’s way better than McNabb. 

Game winning drive that was led by a ticky tack call to make sure Mahomes scores , look I am not saying that was not a hold but it was a BS call for the umps to decide the game , but then again Eagles D couldn’t do anything right . To say Mahomes was the major part of their win is ludicrous. 

6 minutes ago, Davidj77 said:

Game winning drive that was led by a ticky tack call to make sure Mahomes scores , look I am not saying that was not a hold but it was a BS call for the umps to decide the game , but then again Eagles D couldn’t do anything right . To say Mahomes was the major part of their win is ludicrous. 

You don’t get to a ticky tack foul if the defense held up and prevented him from scrambling and making that big run. Our defense in the second half couldn’t stop him and that offense. Dude threw 3 touchdowns and rushed for 44 yards on a bad leg. Seriously the only reason his numbers weren’t higher was due to the fact the Eagles held the ball for over 20 first half minutes. 

5 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

You don’t get to a ticky tack foul if the defense held up and prevented him from scrambling and making that big run. Our defense in the second half couldn’t stop him and that offense. Dude threw 3 touchdowns and rushed for 44 yards on a bad leg. Seriously the only reason his numbers weren’t higher was due to the fact the Eagles held the ball for over 20 first half minutes. 

They have no business calling that BS hold at that stage of the game of the most important game the superRefBowl!  The refs ended the game on that call, otherwise Eagles would have gotten the ball back with a chance to score more .

Archived