June 21, 20251 yr Most guys TJ’s size, length, reach, height, etc, would have busted out of the nba in year 2. This guy puts in all the work and leaves it all on the line, every single game. He is making some noise in the finals. This guy deserves a ring!
June 22, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, Khani1 said:I wonder if they trade Booker next.Doubtful they want a championship with Booker as the guy or at least the 2nd
June 22, 20251 yr 3 hours ago, Khani1 said:I wonder if they trade Booker next.Better do something because they don't own their 26 or 27 picks. It's an absolute win for the Rockets. Giving up meh, giving minutes to Reed and Whitmore and a bucket getter down the stretch
June 22, 20251 yr 52 minutes ago, Khani1 said:So what’s the consensus if we stay at 3, VJ or Tre?Bailey
June 23, 20251 yr This has been a good back and forth finals stretching to 7 games. Both teams have had dominating wins over the other. Ans now Indiana is leading even after Haliburton left the game. Who knows if they hold on or not.But Im also watching this wondering if either of these teams could have beat a healthy Celtics team. I still dont think so.
June 23, 20251 yr Man the east is wide open with Tatum and Haliburton out for next season. Knicks are the only real contenders. Too bad we suck.
June 23, 20251 yr VJ has a sllllow release. I don’t want a better version of Ricky Council, even if he can play defense. You need to be able to let it rip in this league, if you want to create spacing. Give me Tre.
June 23, 20251 yr 4 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:I like how there are excuses made in the tweet like this isn't something prospects have to do all the time. They don't want to say it was.a bad workout because they probably are drafting him. And that's probably a mistake unless they can trade down and get more.
June 23, 20251 yr 2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:I like how there are excuses made in the tweet like this isn't something prospects have to do all the time. They don't want to say it was.a bad workout because they probably are drafting him. And that's probably a mistake unless they can trade down and get more.I kind of think they don’t want straight up say it was bad because that’s what happened with fultz. it came out later that it was bad And the fan base will be on him before he even plays based off what happened in the past.I’ve been saying this for weeks if you can move out of 3 and down to either 4 through 7 and get decent assets back I would do it. I don’t think the prospects after Cooper Flagg and Harper are graded so much differently from 4-7. I think Edgecombe is a good player I don’t think he’s a star. I think he probably winds up being a solid starter. I think there’s other guys 4 through 7 that are like that too. So I rather get myself some future assets and then get one of those guys at that spot. Unless the Sixers believe Edgecombe is going to be a star/graded significant higher, they should be trying to trade out of that third spot.Frankly, I don’t think they can trade out of that third spot because I don’t think there’s teams behind 4-7 think that the value of moving up to #3 and what they have to give up is worth it. So you would have to move back probably to 8 through 12 slot and that’s when I think the grades are a little bit different than 3 through 7.Ideally if we could get 4-6 with some solid assets included I’d do that and take Kon or Tre assuming edgecombe is off the board
June 23, 20251 yr 54 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:I kind of think they don’t want straight up say it was bad because that’s what happened with fultz. it came out later that it was bad And the fan base will be on him before he even plays based off what happened in the past.I’ve been saying this for weeks if you can move out of 3 and down to either 4 through 7 and get decent assets back I would do it. I don’t think the prospects after Cooper Flagg and Harper are graded so much differently from 4-7. I think Edgecombe is a good player I don’t think he’s a star. I think he probably winds up being a solid starter. I think there’s other guys 4 through 7 that are like that too. So I rather get myself some future assets and then get one of those guys at that spot. Unless the Sixers believe Edgecombe is going to be a star/graded significant higher, they should be trying to trade out of that third spot.Frankly, I don’t think they can trade out of that third spot because I don’t think there’s teams behind 4-7 think that the value of moving up to #3 and what they have to give up is worth it. So you would have to move back probably to 8 through 12 slot and that’s when I think the grades are a little bit different than 3 through 7.Ideally if we could get 4-6 with some solid assets included I’d do that and take Kon or Tre assuming edgecombe is off the boardI'm all for adding a 6ers version of the exciting whites. Trade down and land Demin and Wolf.
June 23, 20251 yr 8 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:I'm all for adding a 6ers version of the exciting whites. Trade down and land Demin and Wolf.Tbh i don’t think the sixers want to move down past 6. So wizards have another pick at 18. Probably get wolf in that range. Demin i think you wouldn’t and i don’t think they’d take demin 4-7 spots. I think their hope would be getting tre, edgecombe, bailey or kon along with getting future assets. I’d say deal with the nets and try to get your pick back from the harden and maybe some players involved but i think 8 is really unlikely I can say this with Carter Bryant, been at least two teams top 10 that absolutely love him. Issue with Bryant is he’s 2-3 years away from being able to really contribute at a high level. Think there’s a chance his second contract might wind up being with a different team and that’s who gets him when he begins to flourish
June 24, 20251 yr 28 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:Tbh i don’t think the sixers want to move down past 6. So wizards have another pick at 18. Probably get wolf in that range. Demin i think you wouldn’t and i don’t think they’d take demin 4-7 spots. I think their hope would be getting tre, edgecombe, bailey or kon along with getting future assets. I’d say deal with the nets and try to get your pick back from the harden and maybe some players involved but i think 8 is really unlikelyI can say this with Carter Bryant, been at least two teams top 10 that absolutely love him. Issue with Bryant is he’s 2-3 years away from being able to really contribute at a high level. Think there’s a chance his second contract might wind up being with a different team and that’s who gets him when he begins to flourishDemin will be in Europe in a few years Coward is the dude, already a bit older so he is filled out. Can shoot the ball and a 7'2" wingspan
June 24, 20251 yr Sam has 35. Philadelphia 76ers: Yanic Konan Niederhauser | 6-11 big | 22 years old | Penn State https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/6434991/2025/06/23/nba-draft-2025-cooper-flagg-ace-bailey-dylan-harper/
June 24, 20251 yr 22 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:Man the east is wide open with Tatum and Haliburton out for next season. Knicks are the only real contenders. Too bad we suck.Magic will be for real and Cavs are still around but East is wide wide open Just zero shot like zero Embiid can stay healthy for 10 weeks during the playoffs
June 24, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:Demin will be in Europe in a few yearsCoward is the dude, already a bit older so he is filled out. Can shoot the ball and a 7'2" wingspanIm fine with coward if they go down into the 8-12 range. I have a feeling they don’t want to drop below 6 maybe 7 depending on what pelicans give them.Tbh i think they are going to wind up drafting at 3. i think teams aren’t willing to give up enough to make them move back unless they drop below top 7
June 24, 20251 yr 7 hours ago, iladelphxx said:To get off that contract and get an expiring deal for a guy that shoots decent from 3 on a high volume is dumb.
Create an account or sign in to comment