July 4Jul 4 Bahamas beat Jamaica today 123-74Buddy Hield scored 15VJ Edgecombe scored 26. 9 rebounds. 5 steals. I have read that Edgecombe made 6/11 from 3, and I saw highlights of a bunch of dunks.Eric Gordon is apparently just there for leadership. He did not play.
July 4Jul 4 Author flipping through channels & caught some of the lakers’ summer league game featuring zhaire smith. spoiler alert…he still stinks.
July 4Jul 4 1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:Still no LeBron. Gansey sleepinGansey all stocked up for 4th of July BBQ. Keeping his phone by his side. Texting close friends.He invited LeBron to the party, but LeBron flew home to Akron after buying golf clubs one hour west of Philly yesterday.Lakers fans (probably Bronny on a burner phone) wanna know if Bronny can come to the party.Maybe we get to see Bronny in a Sixers uniform in the Summer League, in the same backcourt with Philon.
July 4Jul 4 2 minutes ago, CouchKing said:Gansey all stocked up for 4th of July BBQ. Keeping his phone by his side. Texting close friends.He invited LeBron to the party, but LeBron flew home to Akron after buying golf clubs one hour west of Philly yesterday.Lakers fans (probably Bronny on a burner phone) wanna know if Bronny can come to the party.Maybe we get to see Bronny in a Sixers uniform in the Summer League, in the same backcourt with Philon.I got the Embiid for Bronny trade dialed up on the trade machine!
July 4Jul 4 As much as I'd like to have traded Embiid (and that was like 5 years ago I was calling for it)....I think at this point, with Embiid, Brown, VJ and Maxey and the James, you roll the dice, take one final swing with that group and see if you can win it all. Then if you don't, James retires....you 'ol yeller Embiid or trade him off in any way shape or form possible, and move forward with VJ, Brown and Maxey which is not a bad re-starting point.
July 4Jul 4 23 minutes ago, NYEagle said:As much as I'd like to have traded Embiid (and that was like 5 years ago I was calling for it)....I think at this point, with Embiid, Brown, VJ and Maxey and the James, you roll the dice, take one final swing with that group and see if you can win it all. Then if you don't, James retires....you 'ol yeller Embiid or trade him off in any way shape or form possible, and move forward with VJ, Brown and Maxey which is not a bad re-starting point.If they don't get LeBron do it now.If they do get LeBron, keep him If he was part of the reason LeBron signed. He he wasn't, do it now.
July 4Jul 4 45 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:If they don't get LeBron do it now.If they do get LeBron, keep him If he was part of the reason LeBron signed. He he wasn't, do it now.LeBron sucks now
July 4Jul 4 1 hour ago, Diehardfan said:LeBron sucks nowNot for what we need him to do. Just need a facilitator and rebounding.
July 4Jul 4 30 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:DraftKings odds from this morning:Saw that and dont understand how Boston is 2nd. Thats crazy.
July 4Jul 4 19 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:Saw that and dont understand how Boston is 2nd. Thats crazy.Kalshi is frankly BS. I’d go by DK and Sportsbooks
July 4Jul 4 There is a "growing belief" from people around the league that LeBron James will sign with the Cleveland Cavaliers, according to Marc Stein and Jake Fischer of The Stein Line.There are whispers that the Cavs are delaying offseason transactions, like signing a new deal with James Harden, because they want to have open roster spots in case they need to trade for Bronny James.
July 4Jul 4 48 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:There is a "growing belief" from people around the league that LeBron James will sign with the Cleveland Cavaliers, according to Marc Stein and Jake Fischer of The Stein Line.There are whispers that the Cavs are delaying offseason transactions, like signing a new deal with James Harden, because they want to have open roster spots in case they need to trade for Bronny James.Quick... TRADE FOR BRONNY!!
July 5Jul 5 13 hours ago, CouchKing said:Quick... TRADE FOR BRONNY!!AWWWWWWW..... BRONNY CAN'T PRAW WIFFOUT DADDY......AWWWW.......
July 5Jul 5 1 hour ago, Talonblood said:AWWWWWWW..... BRONNY CAN'T PRAW WIFFOUT DADDY......AWWWW.......Probably should have done 4 years of college ball.
July 5Jul 5 On 6/29/2026 at 10:27 PM, HazletonEagle said:Then theres this clown. And Im always almost torn on taking him back as bench defense. But theres nothing like a shirtless model pose to let you know he is tired of celebrity lifestyle and just wants to play basketball.A massive no Fing way from me
July 5Jul 5 On 7/2/2026 at 12:37 AM, NothingClever said:This might be the most shocked I've ever been by a move made by a Philadelphia sports team. I'm trying to come up with a player that has been traded to a Philadelphia team that I felt was less likely to be traded to a Philadelphia team than Jaylen Brown, but I just can't... anyone else have any ideas?Terrell Owens
July 5Jul 5 On 7/2/2026 at 4:39 AM, HazletonEagle said:We actually have an all star, all nba caliber wing. And it didnt cost us any of our guard talent.This is unbelievable.Out of nowhere.Yeah, I couldn't believe we kept both of our top guards.
Create an account or sign in to comment