Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official 76ers Offseason Thread**

Featured Replies

20 minutes ago, CouchKing said:

I don't even want LeBron at this point.

If he doesn't want us, then I don't care about it any more.

I wouldn't mind trading Embiid, but understand if that needs to wait until next year.

Looking forward to Summer League play, which proves nothing, but we get to see some players in action and some players' inaction.

Got bad news more like 2028 offseason when his contract becomes an expiring contract.

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 422.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Supposedly it is news that a team signing LeBron will be expected to trade a 2nd round pick for Bronny.

I would have assumed that to be the case. Anyway, thats the latest word.

We have non-guaranteed contracts in Terry, and Walker so cap space and the roster spot can be made.

We ain't signing LeBron and we ain't getting Bronny for a 2nd rounder.

Give it up. Ain't gonna happen.

i kind of call BS. I feel like he wants drama to his decision.

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

i kind of call BS. I feel like he wants drama to his decision.

Not only does he not care about money, but apparently he doesnt care about winning a championship either. That Miami team isnt going anywhere and him going there wont change that.

Glad to hear from Shams we are still high on the list. But I dont understand any hierarchy that doesnt have us #1, or Cleveland just because he wants to be home.

I also dont understand what can possibly change to move teams up or down. Like if we are 3, what can we do to make him choose us? I think nothing, so whats the point of coming out with a list rather than just picking the team and announcing it?

18 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Not only does he not care about money, but apparently he doesnt care about winning a championship either. That Miami team isnt going anywhere and him going there wont change that.

Glad to hear from Shams we are still high on the list. But I dont understand any hierarchy that doesnt have us #1, or Cleveland just because he wants to be home.

I also dont understand what can possibly change to move teams up or down. Like if we are 3, what can we do to make him choose us? I think nothing, so whats the point of coming out with a list rather than just picking the team and announcing it?

He won't go to Miami he has beef with Riley and no one seems to be talking about that.

2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Not only does he not care about money, but apparently he doesnt care about winning a championship either. That Miami team isnt going anywhere and him going there wont change that.

Glad to hear from Shams we are still high on the list. But I dont understand any hierarchy that doesnt have us #1, or Cleveland just because he wants to be home.

I also dont understand what can possibly change to move teams up or down. Like if we are 3, what can we do to make him choose us? I think nothing, so whats the point of coming out with a list rather than just picking the team and announcing it?

Tbh I kind of think if it was up to rich Paul he tells him to go to the Sixers. been the report back in 2018 that he wanted LeBron to go to the Sixers instead of the Lakers. But he chose LA. I think this comes down to LeBron wants to go back to Cleveland to finish up his career. Whereas if Rich Paul got to make the decision, he probably thinks the Sixers are better position to win a title then the Cavs. I tend to think the Sixers roster construction makes more sense for him to try to win a title then Cleveland. i hate that Mitchell and harden backcourt.

  • Author
The Sixer Sense
No image preview

76ers must steal overlooked center the Bulls seemingly do...

The 76ers should strike the iron while it's still hot.

Nick Richards

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:
The Sixer Sense
No image preview

76ers must steal overlooked center the Bulls seemingly do...

The 76ers should strike the iron while it's still hot.

Nick Richards

Been wondering about him.

Wonder if they were in on Looney for that money.

Tony Bradley is still out there too, who wasn't terrible here.

And Olynek...

That's about all. Hopefully they get one of them.

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Totally forgot about him. Not sure hes much better than Drummond right now but good option to improve our C situation here.

Nance to Pacers 1 year 4 million.

  • Author

Big V is going to Europe…already has a deal.

7 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

Big V is going to Europe…already has a deal.

I’m guessing he probably can make more money there than what an NBA team is gonna give him here

His decision to leave here bit a bit more money cost him successful NBA comeback. He was solid here and busted everywhere else he got to play pre, and post 6ers days.

Summer League game in a couple hours!

  • Author
48 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Summer League game in a couple hours!

I always get so excited to watch summer league…and then the games are turrible. lol

55 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

I always get so excited to watch summer league…and then the games are turrible. lol

It might be fun if our rookie and Duke Miles just hog the ball the whole time and cook.

  • Author
38 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

It might be fun if our rookie and Duke Miles just hog the ball the whole time and cook.

yeah. They usually have horrible pg’s in summer league. Having philon should help.

37 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

yeah. They usually have horrible pg’s in summer league. Having philon should help.

Apparently we are just gonna watch Giannis highlights.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.