Hate to say it…. Hurts got paid. He’s done

uncphillyfan

2 hours ago, ManchesterEagle said:

So Jalen has the Eagles at 8-1, is the current MVP favourite with 22 TDS and is doing this with a pretty bad knee injury.

Anyone who thinks he is or was done is a genuine idiot. 

Not sure if he's the favorite for MVP, but the rest is spot on.

39 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

It will be a pretty even split between him and Mahomes. Winner or that game will be in the box seat for the award

21 minutes ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Beat Dallas with no knees 

He has 2 injured knees?

And the Eagles haven't even really put it all together yet.

Could they once they got ahead by two scores almost got caught looking ahead to the Chiefs (Super Bowl rematch) in two weeks? 

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Wallyhorse said:

And the Eagles haven't even really put it all together yet.

Could they once they got ahead by two scores almost got caught looking ahead to the Chiefs (Super Bowl rematch) in two weeks? 

Yup in the middle of the game they said F it let's move on to the chiefs 🙄

• Haha 2

The disrespect is unreal

What more could we have ever asked for year 2 a SB appearance and now we 8-1

Insane 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Injury aside ... I think Jalen is as good an anyone for the award "so far". 22 total TD's, an 8-1 record, top 6-7 in most passing categories.

15 hours ago, Mat said:

It will be a pretty even split between him and Mahomes. Winner or that game will be in the box seat for the award

MVP is awarded before the Super Bowl.

He's got Chiefs, Bills, Niners and Cowpokes the next 4 games. If we find a way to win 3 out of those 4 while playing well I think Jalen would have MVP locked up barring a total collapse the final 4 weeks. MVP aside ... I'd be happy winning 2 out of those 4 as long as the losses are close. Regular season is all about locking up homefield .. 10-3 going into the final 4 weeks with 3 out of those final 4 games against Cardinals and Giants. That's why this win yesterday was a must imo, gives us leeway into the next 4 gauntlet.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Portyansky said:

18 hours ago, seengreen said:

I don't care if he wins the MVP. Win the SB. Then, the MVP will come.

17 hours ago, Mat said:

I checked my betting site and Mahomes is very slight favourite with Hurts just behind. Jackson is 3rd and Tua is dropping (pretty clear he dominates bad teams and sucks against good ones). 

I agree it doesn’t really matter but my point is this thread was ludicrous, claiming a guy who has been in the MVP front running for the last 2 years is done. 

9 hours ago, Iggles_Phan said:

MVP is awarded before the Super Bowl.

Yes, and they play each other next week

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ManchesterEagle said:

I checked my betting site and Mahomes is very slight favourite with Hurts just behind. Jackson is 3rd and Tua is dropping (pretty clear he dominates bad teams and sucks against good ones). 

I agree it doesn’t really matter but my point is this thread was ludicrous, claiming a guy who has been in the MVP front running for the last 2 years is done. 

Burrow is the guy that could win it if the Bengals finish the season strong. They've beat the 49'ers and Bills in back to back weeks and he looks healthy finally. They're the team I worry about the most in the AFC with how good their D is also playing right now

Jalen Hurts is the toughest QB with some of the best leadership qualities I've ever seen.

This is a guy you got to battle for. This is a guy that rises to the occasion in the most important moments and regardless of the situation.

Are there areas he needs to improve? Of course there are and there always will be. But Jalen Hurts is the epidome of what we all should want an Eagles QB to look like. This thread should just go away at this point it's aging poorly.

18 hours ago, judunno said:

We should keep this one alive like the old Shady sucks thread.

I remember that thread.

On 11/5/2023 at 10:57 PM, seengreen said:

I don't care if he wins the MVP. Win the SB. Then, the MVP will come.

Why not win the MVP, the Super Bowl, and the Super Bowl MVP? Am I being greedy? 😂

• Like 2

On 10/15/2023 at 11:55 PM, Iggles25 said:

Regression to the mean.

1 hit wonder territory.

Avg QB that got paid like a great one because he can execute a sneak better than most.

Prove me wrong Jalen Hurts.

Happy to be proven wrong!

46e98fac-1eed-40dd-b86a-071dfbd4d9dc_text.gif

On 11/6/2023 at 3:47 PM, Rey said:

He's got Chiefs, Bills, Niners and Cowpokes the next 4 games. If we find a way to win 3 out of those 4 while playing well I think Jalen would have MVP locked up barring a total collapse the final 4 weeks. MVP aside ... I'd be happy winning 2 out of those 4 as long as the losses are close. Regular season is all about locking up homefield .. 10-3 going into the final 4 weeks with 3 out of those final 4 games against Cardinals and Giants. That's why this win yesterday was a must imo, gives us leeway into the next 4 gauntlet.

If we win three of those four I think we take the division with ease. Especially if Dallas drops another game.

We are at that point in the season too. Dallas always shoots their shot way too early and gets kicked out the bedroom because of it.