2 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

Freaky tools in his body? P Diddy RN

puffy-1820892504.jpg

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952lcc0h0xey4pbb5jdqrj

• Haha 2

Just heard an EAGLES Cheer in San Diego.  :lol: 

• Like 2

Prior to Cornell

• Earned all-county honors as a wide receiver as a senior at University HS.
• Earned team Offensive MVP as a senior.
• Served as team co-captain in his final season.
• Led the county in yards per catch as a senior (23.8), catching 20 passes for 475 yards and two touchdowns.
• Also lettered in basketball and track and field.
• Was an honorable mention all-area pick on the hardwood as a senior captain.
• Named the team's Defensive Player of the Year as a junior.
• Was the AAU national champion at the Junior Olympic Games in the long jump and triathlon and an All-American in the high jump in 2011 in New Orleans, La.

1 minute ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Just heard an EAGLES Cheer in San Diego.  :lol: 

Was just about to say that. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

anthony-anderson-crying-no-4hpm8amamcfeq

images (2).jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Everyone in the Phillies lineup has a hit besides Stott. Yup even Castellanos. Crazy 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Everyone in the Phillies lineup has a hit besides Stott. Yup even Castellanos. Crazy 

Stott needs to get out of his own head.   

7 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

The rest of the league: 

He_Can't_Keep_Getting_Away_With_It_banner.png

1 minute ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Stott needs to get out of his own head.   

He’s been swinging at some bad pitches that he was much better at not swinging at last year. I’m hoping he gets into a groove. I also don’t think it helps that Castellanos is hitting in front of him. 

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

He’s been swinging at some bad pitches that he was much better at not swinging at last year. I’m hoping he gets into a groove. I also don’t think it helps that Castellanos is hitting in front of him. 

That happens when you press.  

So we now have three 4th round picks and three 5th round picks? Assuming that is correct I would expect them to move up into the first few picks tomorrow.

38 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

Well, hope Trotter Jr. is there for our 4th...

I don’t. He’s small and unathletic. Don’t let the nostalgia blind you. 

35 minutes ago, devpool said:

How many people ACTUALLY know a lot about him? I doubt anyone here was passionately watching Houston Christian University games. There's a possible high ceiling, but there's a possibility of a floor that is equally as low.

Anyone with…the internet. When I saw he was having a top 30 visit, I dove in. And his athleticism pops off the screen. This is not a pure pass rusher. I think he will be a SAM in the 3-4 who can rush AND cover. 

16 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

DeJean was a letdown.

I don’t see a first round talent at all, and neither did any other NFL team.  He wouldn’t have been a player I targeted as a trade up from 50 to 40, either.  If Fangio knows how to utilize him as a safety/nickel, then I’m more hopeful.  I don’t want to see him playing boundary CB at all.  Too stiff and not fluid.

The Hunt pick was a trade down, trade down, then take a flyer on a very raw project at #94 when you were sitting at #78.  Hopefully he’s not another Davion Taylor — who was an infuriating pick that went under the radar because of the furor over picking Hurts at #53.  Looking at Hunt’s tape, he is extremely raw.  A converted safety who looks lost out there in some of the clips I see.  He’s a twitchy, fast guy so the Eagles took him — but I haven’t seen very many evaluations listing him as anything other than a Day 3 prospect l

I read this three times. I still don’t Fing believe what I read. Going back in for reread #4. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, krzyroone07 said:

I’m thrilled with the draft thus far, but also concerned about RG, overall OL depth, #3 Wr and LB, but there’s no doubt that we’re better today than we were last week.  Some holes to plug and I’m confident we’ll address at least some of them, and we’ll have to compensate with the others.  There’s talent to do it.

there are a lot more picks now

Just now, NOTW said:

It's just a movie clip but I'll delete. 

I know but Google has been cracking down on that kind of stuff in this thread specifically. We were told about it awhile back. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I know but Google has been cracking down on that kind of stuff in this thread specifically. We were told about it awhile back. 

You might want to delete your post quoting it as well.

• Like 1

Here are the guys who visited still left.

Travis Glover, OL, Georgia State
Christian Mahogany, OG, Boston College
Ainias Smith, WR, Texas A&M
Brenden Rice, WR, USC
Johnny Wilson, WR, Florida State
Caelen Carson, CB, Wake Forest
Decamerion Richardson, CB, Mississippi State

Easy bet they target some of these guys in round 4.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

Here are the guys who visited still left.

Travis Glover, OL, Georgia State
Christian Mahogany, OG, Boston College
Ainias Smith, WR, Texas A&M
Brenden Rice, WR, USC
Johnny Wilson, WR, Florida State
Caelen Carson, CB, Wake Forest
Decamerion Richardson, CB, Mississippi State

Easy bet they target some of these guys in round 4.

Trouble the Eagles have... their picks in round 4 are all late.  Same with Round 5.   But they have 7 picks left.  :blink:.  So, they have plenty of ammo to move up for anyone left that they are interested in.  

• Like 1

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, T-1000 said:

So we now have three 4th round picks and three 5th round picks? Assuming that is correct I would expect them to move up into the first few picks tomorrow.

Wouldn’t be surprised if we trade some for next year’s draft too. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, T-1000 said:

Howie has already traded to acquire the entire 4th round.

can Dominguez get three outs before he gives up 6? 

• Like 1

Hurts and Hunts is going to kill my eyes 

And I know it’s Hunt but you know how this fanbase is 

8 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

This is not a pure pass rusher. I think he will be a SAM in the 3-4 who can rush AND cover. 

Thank  you.

He wont take all that long to develop.

We arent taking a raw guy and turning him in to a 12 sack pro bowl pass rusher. We are taking a versatile guy who we would probably like 6-8 sacks from while he makes a ton of plays in the passing game and drives OCs crazy trying to figure out where he might rush from, or where he might drop to. And when they think they have an advantageous matchup with a RB or a TE manned up on him, he takes that option away from the QB and leaves the offense in disbelief.

He might push for time as a nickel LB right away. 

I made a thread about him back in January. Those were the days when nobody knew he existed and I thought he might be able to be snagged in round 7. Then the bowl game and combine happened.