Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ongoing Eagles New Discussion volume 2

Featured Replies

Pretty sure Bryce Young is available in my league as well another player who has been killing it the first two weeks

  • Replies 77.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author
Just now, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Wasn’t even really running yet from what I’ve seen got hit playing from the pocket leading to the knee injury

Right,but still he plays lights out and needs to settle down or he is going to be in the blue tent alot

  • Author
Just now, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Pretty sure Bryce Young is available in my league as well another player who has been killing it the first two weeks

I have a waiver claim in for him. He's starting out on a great year. They finally gave him more than 1 weapon. He's coming along really well

  • Author
Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

I have a waiver claim in for him. He's starting out on a great year. They finally gave him more than 1 weapon. He's coming along really well

I picked up Hubbard in a few leagues, he's a great flex guy

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I misspoke on that and changed my post. I meant try Micah at LG not RG

Ahhhhh I was shocked we moved Jurguens to begin with… changing two OL instead of one isn’t a small decision. Having a more athletic G could be what we want though and that’s Jurguens strength especially if we start to look to pull and stuff.

Image we stick with the same starting 5 next week for now

  • Author

I watched the Rams. very solid team again. They didn't miss Nacua at all. Adams had a great game. The Rams could go all the way IMO

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Right,but still he plays lights out and needs to settle down or he is going to be in the blue tent alot

I was banking on Dart missing time just didn’t think it was going to come from him playing in the pocket why I picked up Shough who is my sleeper QB for the season

  • Author
Just now, Bleedinggreen93 said:

I was banking on Dart missing time just didn’t think it was going to come from him playing in the pocket why I picked up Shough who is my sleeper QB for the season

Moore giving Shough plenty of opportunity. Good move. I love Olave. A few drafts and the Saints will be a team to reckon with. Jags look good too. Lawrence finally getting it down

Real issue in my FF right now is I don’t have RB depth Judkins has been a flop to start the season shouldn’t have trusted a Browns player to start with lol.

0-2 in FF but man I’m going up just random players going off week 1 team I faced had Coker for the Panthers who had like 30 points. This week team I faced had Tucker from the raiders who had like 22-23 points.

I’m just like damn can’t catch a break

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Real issue in my FF right now is I don’t have RB depth Judkins has been a flop to start the season shouldn’t have trusted a Browns player to start with lol.

I have him too and he's hurting me as well. I'm going to have to find a better flex. 4.8 points a game is not cutting it

Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

I have him too and he's hurting me as well. I'm going to have to find a better flex. 4.8 points a game is not cutting it

Trying for the Seahawks backup who had a great game and pretty sure their rookie RB is hurt questionable

But I’m in a 14 team league so I have to look for some deep pulls and luck

  • Author
4 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Real issue in my FF right now is I don’t have RB depth Judkins has been a flop to start the season shouldn’t have trusted a Browns player to start with lol.

I lost 3 WR's on one team ,then Goedert, so I am dancing around with 2 teams like that. It's maddening because I don't want to drop anyone LOL

  • Author
Just now, Bleedinggreen93 said:

But I’m in a 14 team league so I have to look for some deep pulls and luck

Oh yeah, mine are10 teams, a little better choices out there for me,you gotta dig deeper than me

Considering if I want to take a flier on Coleman from the Bills who had a big game with Moore out…. If he can just be a reliable #2 still could be a good option

  • Author
1 minute ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

But I’m in a 14 team league so I have to look for some deep pulls and luck

I added Vele from the Saints. Opposite Olave he should be a decent WR3

  • Author
Just now, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Considering if I want to take a flier on Coleman from the Bills who had a big game with Moore out…. If he can just be a reliable #2 still could be a good option

Early but another guy is Kaelon Black for SF. Not a guy to rely on quite yet but a possible stash if RB's go down, he will be gold if Caff gets hurt

Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

Early but another guy is Kaelon Black for SF. Not a guy to rely on quite yet but a possible stash if RB's go down

Pretty sure he was drafted in our league already crazy thin on the waiver wire lol 😂

  • Author

It's sad how fantasy controls my life. I stay up until the FA's clear, then hit the boards to scrape up whatever players I can get free. It's like I'm a junkie LOL

Bears might be down to QB3 Case Keenum Badgent in concussion protocol

  • Author
Just now, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Pretty sure he was drafted in our league already crazy thin on the waiver wire lol 😂

Yeah,in the 10 team leagues he's still around some on the wire

  • Author
Just now, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Bears might be down to QB3 Case Keenum Badgent in concussion protocol

WOW injured at practice?? Keenum is horrible LOL

1 hour ago, joemas72 said:

I know Ham used to like the team to be 100% maxed out to it's best level by game 2... I didn't realize for everyone else the team had to look perfect and had to have all the answers by week 2?

You took the words right out of my mouth. In many ways we have just seen PreSeason game #2.

Seeing that Jayden Daniels might try and play with a brace on his left arm. Not sure if that is the right or wrong move by the commanders.

On one hand it’s none throwing arm see plenty of QBs over the years Play through injuries on their opposite arm. On the other hand Daniels already get hurt all the time should you put him at more risk

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.