Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ongoing Eagles New Discussion volume 2

Featured Replies

  • Author

Morris played LG at Georgia and while I'm not thrilled with tossing lower round draft picks into the fire, he knows the position. I'm also certain we'd see rookie mistakes, but we need to do what we have to do

  • Replies 77.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Lambo said:

Actually, he would be subject to waivers. He does not have 4 accrued seasons in the league.

Do you think another team will take on his contract at its very high dollars? Especially given his vet low production?

Bottom-line, his ROI just on salary alone is lousy, then add on his lousy attitude/personality and the list of hi possible suitors becomes very short.

34 minutes ago, joemas72 said:

So you think they change THIS week? Really? You don't think they are just going to let the chemistry improve from last week? You think seeing two guys play their first games at those positions is enough to say, lets try something else??? You don't think they prefer to let it play out a little more over time? Like at minimum a second week?

That is a distinct possibility, yes, but not the only possibility.

5 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Morris played LG at Georgia and while I'm not thrilled with tossing lower round draft picks into the fire, he knows the position. I'm also certain we'd see rookie mistakes, but we need to do what we have to do

See, now you are changing players. I'm simply thinking they made their decision with Kendell. He is in. And they want to play him at center. So with the same 5, I was just thinking if they decide to play musical chairs for some reason... that the switch I could see if they aren't happy with Jurgens at LG, is moving him to RG and Steen over to LG.

I could see it, but I still doubt they do it.

To me the " change" is replacing Kendall. With that change, it could or could not... mean Jurgens back to C. And that would depend on who they choose to be in their with Jurgens, Steen , Mailata and Lane. Right now it's Kendall.

  • Author
FanSided
No image preview

NFL Week 3 picks and predictions, straight-up and ATS: Co...

Making NFL picks and predictions after just two weeks of action feels so daunting. Teams like the Cleveland Browns have picked up a win while the Houston Texans
  • Author
3 minutes ago, joemas72 said:

See, now you are changing players. I'm simply thinking they made their decision with Kendell. He is in. And they want to play him at center. So with the same 5, I was just thinking if they decide to play musical chairs for some reason... that the switch I could see if they aren't happy with Jurgens at LG, is moving him to RG and Steen over to LG.

I could see it, but I still doubt they do it.

To me the " change" is replacing Kendall. With that change, it could or could not... mean Jurgens back to C. And that would depend on who they choose to be in their with Jurgens, Steen , Mailata and Lane. Right now it's Kendall.

So if Kendall is in and you want to change things then Jurgens sits. Jurgens was never a G. I suppose he could be one in time, but once again now you are moving a guy who is just settling in at RG? IDK but it's a mess for sure

4 minutes ago, mattwill said:

Do you think another team will take on his contract at its very high dollars? Especially given his vet low production?

Bottom-line, his ROI just on salary alone is lousy, then add on his lousy attitude/personality and the list of hi possible suitors becomes very short.

Yeah, I think one of the other 31 teams absolutely would take on the rookie contract.

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap-space here are team's cap space

https://overthecap.com/player/marvin-harrison-jr/11612 here is the contract (the signing bonus would all be eaten by the Cardinals, the new team wouldn't have much cap hit)

Lets say its the remaining full 2 years and 9.6 mil.... but we know it's already 2 games less of this year's #.

So you don't think a team like the Chargers or Falcons, Titans or Colts...with plenty of cap space ...wouldn't take the chance on waivers?

  • Author

IDK I'm going to argue that Micah plays LG. No he wasn't a high draft pick. Yes he looked good in camp. He played LG at Georgia. Maybe put Jurgens back at C and play rotation until you find your best guy(Lampkin,Kendall or Micah). IDK what else we can do. But for Micah 2 outta 3 ain't bad LOL

  • Author
4 minutes ago, joemas72 said:

Yeah, I think one of the other 31 teams absolutely would take on the rookie contract.

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap-space here are team's cap space

https://overthecap.com/player/marvin-harrison-jr/11612 here is the contract (the signing bonus would all be eaten by the Cardinals, the new team wouldn't have much cap hit)

Lets say its the remaining full 2 years and 9.6 mil.... but we know it's already 2 games less of this year's #.

So you don't think a team like the Chargers or Falcons, Titans or Colts...with plenty of cap space ...wouldn't take the chance on waivers?

I have Herbert in a few fantasy leagues I would love to see MHJ with the Chargers(so would Herbert) Great replacement for Keenan Allen. Him and McConkey would help out Herbert

7 minutes ago, mattwill said:

That is a distinct possibility, yes, but not the only possibility.

Matt... it's possible I get struck by lightning today even though it's sunny. I know you like to be all about the technicality etc, Really anything is possible.

Lets try to discuss the probable.

Do you think it is probable they say after the first week ... ok, lets put Kendall at RG and Jurgens at C? Or if Kendall remains in the lineup, they run it back to keep building the chemistry.

Now, if they decide Kendall isn't good enough at C .. or Jurgens isn't good enough at G... Then replacing Kendall is obviously a probability. To me that;s not the same as saying they are experimenting and trying things out. That's simply saying right now Kendall isn't ready or Jurgens isn't a LG. So they put in Lampkin at C. Or they put another player at G... in either case Jurgens remains. That's not experimenting as much as it is, we don't like the lineup last week and let's put in someone else.

9 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

So if Kendall is in and you want to change things then Jurgens sits. Jurgens was never a G. I suppose he could be one in time, but once again now you are moving a guy who is just settling in at RG? IDK but it's a mess for sure

Jurgens doesn't sit. He won't sit. This is what I think you guys are missing. They are looking at a starting 5... the starters don't sit unless they are injured. Dickerson was injured, he is sitting. the other 4 won't sit unless an injury, so then the decision becomes who is the 5th guy with Dickerson out.

So either Lampkin replaces Kendall at C... or another guy comes in at G with Jurgens moving back.

This idea of Laampkin and Kendall in with Jurgens sitting... or Kendall and another G with Jurgens sitting That's not going to happen without a Jurgens injury.

Now maybe they consider his health not to be up to par... then that will be the excuse.... he isn't going to simply be benched and dress as a sub. (unless they bring up an injury as an excuse like the playoffs in 2024. And they say he goes in as emergency with the idea they are resting him. It isn't going to simply be a " benching" or " an experiment" with another combo

7 minutes ago, joemas72 said:

Matt... it's possible I get struck by lightning today even though it's sunny. I know you like to be all about the technicality etc, Really anything is possible.

Lets try to discuss the probable.

Do you think it is probable they say after the first week ... ok, lets put Kendall at RG and Jurgens at C? Or if Kendall remains in the lineup, they run it back to keep building the chemistry.

Now, if they decide Kendall isn't good enough at C .. or Jurgens isn't good enough at G... Then replacing Kendall is obviously a probability. To me that;s not the same as saying they are experimenting and trying things out. That's simply saying right now Kendall isn't ready or Jurgens isn't a LG. So they put in Lampkin at C. Or they put another player at G... in either case Jurgens remains. That's not experimenting as much as it is, we don't like the lineup last week and let's put in someone else.

Your final sentence is totally consistent with evaluating the results of an experiment. If evaluation of a player’s performance in this kind of fluid situation isn’t part of the experiment design, then what is it?

  • Author
3 minutes ago, joemas72 said:

Jurgens doesn't sit. He won't sit. This is what I think you guys are missing. They are looking at a starting 5... the starters don't sit unless they are injured. Dickerson was injured, he is sitting. the other 4 won't sit unless an injury, so then the decision becomes who is the 5th guy with Dickerson out.

So either Lampkin replaces Kendall at C... or another guy comes in at G with Jurgens moving back.

This idea of Laampkin and Kendall in with Jurgens sitting... or Kendall and another G with Jurgens sitting That's not going to happen without a Jurgens injury.

Now maybe they consider his health not to be up to par... then that will be the excuse.... he isn't going to simply be benched and dress as a sub. (unless they bring up an injury as an excuse like the playoffs in 2024. And they say he goes in as emergency with the idea they are resting him. It isn't going to simply be a " benching" or " an experiment" with another combo

Well we brought Micah up,he is on the 53 right now. So that makes me wonder. I'm fine leaving Jurgens at C,IMO he should never have been moved. Then let the LG battle begin. We proved Kendall can be the next C if it came to that,so not everything went badly

4 minutes ago, joemas72 said:

Jurgens doesn't sit. He won't sit. This is what I think you guys are missing. They are looking at a starting 5... the starters don't sit unless they are injured. Dickerson was injured, he is sitting. the other 4 won't sit unless an injury, so then the decision becomes who is the 5th guy with Dickerson out.

So either Lampkin replaces Kendall at C... or another guy comes in at G with Jurgens moving back.

This idea of Laampkin and Kendall in with Jurgens sitting... or Kendall and another G with Jurgens sitting That's not going to happen without a Jurgens injury.

Now maybe they consider his health not to be up to par... then that will be the excuse.... he isn't going to simply be benched and dress as a sub. (unless they bring up an injury as an excuse like the playoffs in 2024. And they say he goes in as emergency with the idea they are resting him. It isn't going to simply be a " benching" or " an experiment" with another combo

Was Jurgens injured throughout the 2025 season?

  • Author

ATL playing a good game in Lambeau. !7-7 Falcons

  • Author

Bark, Tank and Smitty in sweats today DNP's

  • Author

Bijan is a fun RB to watch

  • Author

Mass destruction in Green Bay(yikes)

5 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I have Herbert in a few fantasy leagues I would love to see MHJ with the Chargers(so would Herbert) Great replacement for Keenan Allen. Him and McConkey would help out Herbert

I have the Packers defense in 2 leagues.... pure genius lol

  • Author
6 minutes ago, joemas72 said:

I have the Packers defense in 2 leagues.... pure genius lol

I get dumped on myself. Just a phenominal game by the Falcons. IDK who has London but he's rocking it as well as my guy Robinson

  • Author

So many players hurt that everyone in most of my leagues had to dump their 2nd defense

  • Author
33 minutes ago, joemas72 said:

I have the Packers defense in 2 leagues.... pure genius lol

I have the Eagles in many leagues. I will give them 1 more week to produce but they are killing me

1 hour ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Bark, Tank and Smitty in sweats today DNP's

Shipley didn't practice either. Possibility that Dameon Pierce gets called up? My pick would be Carson Steele, but LOL we know that's not gonna happen. Have to wait and see the next two reports.

Hoping to see Greenard go from LP to FP. The pass rush needs to pick it up going against da Bears OL. The showing against the past two lower quality OL's was disappointing.

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES INJURY REPORT (THURSDAY)

DID NOT PARTICIPATE

RB Tank Bigsby (abdomen)
TE Dallas Goedert (knee)
RB Will Shipley (foot)
WR DeVonta Smith (hamstring)

LIMITED PARTICIPATION

RB Saquon Barkley (stinger)
DT Jalen Carter (wrist)
EDGE Jonathan Greenard (pectoral)
S Andrew Mukuba (knee)

FULL PARTICIPATION

OG Tyler Steen (shoulder)

  • Author
53 minutes ago, EaglesTD123 said:

Shipley didn't practice either. Possibility that Dameon Pierce gets called up? My pick would be Carson Steele, but LOL we know that's not gonna happen. Have to wait and see the next two reports.

Hoping to see Greenard go from LP to FP. The pass rush needs to pick it up going against da Bears OL. The showing against the past two lower quality OL's was disappointing.

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES INJURY REPORT (THURSDAY)

DID NOT PARTICIPATE

RB Tank Bigsby (abdomen)
TE Dallas Goedert (knee)
RB Will Shipley (foot)
WR DeVonta Smith (hamstring)

LIMITED PARTICIPATION

RB Saquon Barkley (stinger)
DT Jalen Carter (wrist)
EDGE Jonathan Greenard (pectoral)
S Andrew Mukuba (knee)

FULL PARTICIPATION

OG Tyler Steen (shoulder)

I have a ton of them in fantasy, these injuries are decimating my teams. Bring back Chips smoothies!!!!

1 hour ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I have a ton of them in fantasy, these injuries are decimating my teams. Bring back Chips smoothies!!!!

IDK what to tell ya Boss. I don't play [1977] Fantasy Island - The mysterious Mr. Roarke runs a unique resort ...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.