September 22Sep 22 Author The guy thats killing me most is Herbert,very disappointing. I'm making a waiver claim for Young
September 22Sep 22 52 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:Our LB's/S's are going to have issues vs the twin TE's in Chicago. They have 2 good ones.I suspect one will be covered by Baun and the other by DeJean in a match-up zone alignment.
September 22Sep 22 48 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:Some pluses for us include Wicks. As he works with Hurts he is a fine replacement for AJ without the whining BS. Hurts running is what we paid him for so it's nice to see that even if it's being forced. The running game suffers from the O line. That's not going to last forever I hope. Maybe we try Micah over there or Bell, we can't let people through unchallenged. Kind of Captain Obvious there. I will let the staff do what they are paid to do. Some new looks would be welcomeThe other plus of the AJ for Wicks replacement is that DeVonta is consistently the first receiving option.
September 22Sep 22 38 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:Nothing crushes your spirit like having Carter fall on you 🤣No pun intended
September 22Sep 22 41 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:BTW I see we brought up Micah Morris. Could be worth a shot trying him at LG. IDK alot about him36 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:Has Steen be bad that we need to even consider replacing himMorris is in much the same place as Kendall was last year… pretty much a redshirt year. I don’t expect him to get any "real” snaps this season.
September 22Sep 22 Author 7 minutes ago, mattwill said:Morris is in much the same place as Kendall was last year… pretty much a redshirt year. I don’t expect him to get any "real” snaps this season.Yeah, but he was on the PS and we deactivated McKee to put him on the 53 so IDK. LG is still in flux
September 22Sep 22 Author 2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:Yeah, but he was on the PS and we deactivated McKee to put him on the 53 so IDK. LG is still in fluxOK who the hell has the flux capacitor, we need it returned to the Linc immediately 🤣
September 22Sep 22 Author https://sports.yahoo.com/articles/kenny-moore-iis-signing-another-173652177.html?fr=yhssrp_catchall
September 22Sep 22 2 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:BTW I see we brought up Micah Morris. Could be worth a shot trying him at RG. IDK alot about himGB.. the RG is Steen. It will remain that way until he either gets injured or they decide to let him walk in free agency. The RG is Steen... lets repeat... I know you love him.. but that isn't going to change. Say it with me... Tyler Steen... #56.LOL
September 22Sep 22 BTW... When are we going to see the handoff to Mailata. To me that's the play that could send us to the SB. LOL Come on, home stretch of the work day, I have two annoying call coming up, Mailata running the ball may be a 2020 thing, but why not. All these years now, nobody would expect it. My play would be to have him line up as the extra eligible on one side... then have him come across to take the handoff, nobody would expect the big guy to have the ball, they would think he is pulling to block! I can't believe I'm the first guy to bring up Mailata having the ball.... come on he played rugby. Let's go! Mailata running behind Steen, sounds perfect!
September 23Sep 23 Author 4 hours ago, joemas72 said:GB.. the RG is Steen. It will remain that way until he either gets injured or they decide to let him walk in free agency.The RG is Steen... lets repeat... I know you love him.. but that isn't going to change. Say it with me... Tyler Steen... #56.LOLI said I misspoke and meant LG. Say it with me- MISSPOKE if you'd bother to read 93's discussion with me
September 23Sep 23 Author 6 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:I misspoke on that and changed my post. I meant try Micah at LG not RGSee Joe, Say it with me- Sorry I didn't read all the posts today 🤣 or catch the correction. Just dive off the high board into the shallow end LOL(that was a nice 1 and 1/2 BTW HAHA)
September 23Sep 23 1 hour ago, GreenbleedinNC said:See Joe, Say it with me- Sorry I didn't read all the posts today 🤣 or catch the correction. Just dive off the high board into the shallow end LOL(that was a nice 1 and 1/2 BTW HAHA)Busy day at work GB.... week 3 of 17... I'm enjoying the process. Getting old now, realizing you don't win the Superbowl in September. Flaws galore with this team, but there are majority of teams in the league that have more than the Eagles. The Marion Campbell days still are a part of my youth ...a decade and a half where the rest of the division won 8 Superbowls. I count my blessings just to have a relevant team. Those days as a young Eagles fan once Vermeil left really were brutal. Like not being invited to the party. We are at the party...have been for a long time now....only question is do we take home the hottest girl. More often we don't, but way more enjoyable being there.
September 23Sep 23 6 hours ago, joemas72 said:BTW... When are we going to see the handoff to Mailata. To me that's the play that could send us to the SB. LOL Come on, home stretch of the work day, I have two annoying call coming up, Mailata running the ball may be a 2020 thing, but why not. All these years now, nobody would expect it.My play would be to have him line up as the extra eligible on one side... then have him come across to take the handoff, nobody would expect the big guy to have the ball, they would think he is pulling to block!I can't believe I'm the first guy to bring up Mailata having the ball.... come on he played rugby. Let's go!Mailata running behind Steen, sounds perfect!Alright, calm down Maytag. You're getting too excited.
September 23Sep 23 Author 1 hour ago, joemas72 said:Busy day at work GB.... week 3 of 17... I'm enjoying the process. Getting old now, realizing you don't win the Superbowl in September. Flaws galore with this team, but there are majority of teams in the league that have more than the Eagles.The Marion Campbell days still are a part of my youth ...a decade and a half where the rest of the division won 8 Superbowls.I count my blessings just to have a relevant team. Those days as a young Eagles fan once Vermeil left really were brutal. Like not being invited to the party.We are at the party...have been for a long time now....only question is do we take home the hottest girl. More often we don't, but way more enjoyable being there.Oh I surely recall the days of Indy(as I call it) because we were always at .500 lmao
September 23Sep 23 Author BTW I thought we were heading back in that direction after Chip and when Howie made the lame pick for Reagor. But after seeing the Vikes laughing at him,I think that got to him and he kicked his own ass,so kudos for him manning up and fixing his problem
September 23Sep 23 11 hours ago, joemas72 said:Busy day at work GB.... week 3 of 17... I'm enjoying the process. Getting old now, realizing you don't win the Superbowl in September. Flaws galore with this team, but there are majority of teams in the league that have more than the Eagles.The Marion Campbell days still are a part of my youth ...a decade and a half where the rest of the division won 8 Superbowls.that decade and a half included the buddy and kotite eras, so we were at the party a number of times, just kept losing the hot chick to some jerk in the division.
September 23Sep 23 12 hours ago, joemas72 said:Busy day at work GB.... week 3 of 17... I'm enjoying the process. Getting old now, realizing you don't win the Superbowl in September. Flaws galore with this team, but there are majority of teams in the league that have more than the Eagles.The Marion Campbell days still are a part of my youth ...a decade and a half where the rest of the division won 8 Superbowls.I count my blessings just to have a relevant team. Those days as a young Eagles fan once Vermeil left really were brutal. Like not being invited to the party.We are at the party...have been for a long time now....only question is do we take home the hottest girl. More often we don't, but way more enjoyable being there.Hell I remember Joe Must Go KuharichNow THOSE were some bad times
September 23Sep 23 1 hour ago, Alpha_TATEr said:that decade and a half included the buddy and kotite eras, so we were at the party a number of times, just kept losing the hot chick to some jerk in the division. Exciting teams with individual players, but the one playoff win at New Orleans. One division title etc. It was a great time hyping up the team, but we knew the outcome with what was truly a putrid OL. Now we show a few missed blocks and we complain. WE had a whole decade with Randall running for his life. But for me, those Marion Cambell days stick out, when you are younger time goes slower. Buddy came and they were building it back up, but never felt complete (no free agency took more time to build a team) The 1991 team I would like to have a redo with Randall not getting injured game 1. Even with McMahon they had a shot, but no chance he was going to last the whole season. But... annoying they fired Buddy when all the stories that eh was going to draft Erik Williams, instead we give up 2 picks for the great Antone Davis!
September 23Sep 23 30 minutes ago, joemas72 said:Exciting teams with individual players, but the one playoff win at New Orleans. One division title etc. It was a great time hyping up the team, but we knew the outcome with what was truly a putrid OL. Now we show a few missed blocks and we complain. WE had a whole decade with Randall running for his life.But for me, those Marion Cambell days stick out, when you are younger time goes slower. Buddy came and they were building it back up, but never felt complete (no free agency took more time to build a team) The 1991 team I would like to have a redo with Randall not getting injured game 1. Even with McMahon they had a shot, but no chance he was going to last the whole season.But... annoying they fired Buddy when all the stories that eh was going to draft Erik Williams, instead we give up 2 picks for the great Antone Davis! i've had season ticket for 50yrs now, so i started when vermeil came to town. i was only 7 at the time, so i don't have a ton of eagles memories prior to his time here, but i do remember how the attitude changed among the fans. there was hope. i still remember sitting on my dad's shoulders at widener that training camp. but unfortunately, they came up short against oakland and never got back and he eventually burned out. that said i do remember my dad and uncles actually thinking campbell was going to do great. the 60 team champion leading the team to their 1st SB. well, that didn't work out all. lolbuddy took the little bit of flames of hope that the fans had left, which campbell didn't completely extinguish yet, and threw gasoline on it. it was amazing until playoff time, but i agree, if randall didn't get hurt in 91, i think they may have at least reached the super bowl. beyond the erik williams story, ryan said in an interview that he wanted to make a trade for schlereth, but braman said no way. im like you though, i dont get too wound up this early in the season either way.
September 23Sep 23 I can't even read articles anymore about the Eagles. Everybody has Jalen Hurts as our savior and the best QB ever after our 2 minute drive to win the game. They have us as unstoppable and have the best roster and are so deep. We've played 2 games against arguably 2 of the worst teams in the league and barely won either game. Washington missed a FG or we would have had to use the last 1:01 to come from behind in that game and we had to come from behind in the last 2 minutes against the Titans. We are literally 3 minutes and a missed FG away from being 0-2.Our o line is in serious trouble and has to figure out a way to fix the middle play. Not sure why we moved Jurgens to guard, instead of only having one player out of position we had 2. I think we over thought that one. Hurts has been himself average. Without him throwing the two picks in the first place, we should have never had to come from behind.Our defense for us thinking them to be a candidate for the #1 defense has been a little disappointing. Campbell has been a disappointment in pass coverage which we thought he could be good at. Definitely missing Dean there. Cooper has had a rough start to the year and is injured currently too. I think we are definitely missing a true S so Coop can just play in the slot.Can anyone spot one of our draft picks? They might as well have been inactive so far this year. Don't get me wrong I'm excited and happy that we are 2-0, but let's all be realistic and say it how it is. This team is not playing like a division winner, let alone like a Superbowl contender.
September 23Sep 23 Author 48 minutes ago, DownwithDallas said:I can't even read articles anymore about the Eagles. Everybody has Jalen Hurts as our savior and the best QB ever after our 2 minute drive to win the game. They have us as unstoppable and have the best roster and are so deep.We've played 2 games against arguably 2 of the worst teams in the league and barely won either game. Washington missed a FG or we would have had to use the last 1:01 to come from behind in that game and we had to come from behind in the last 2 minutes against the Titans. We are literally 3 minutes and a missed FG away from being 0-2.Our o line is in serious trouble and has to figure out a way to fix the middle play. Not sure why we moved Jurgens to guard, instead of only having one player out of position we had 2. I think we over thought that one.Hurts has been himself average. Without him throwing the two picks in the first place, we should have never had to come from behind.Our defense for us thinking them to be a candidate for the #1 defense has been a little disappointing. Campbell has been a disappointment in pass coverage which we thought he could be good at. Definitely missing Dean there. Cooper has had a rough start to the year and is injured currently too. I think we are definitely missing a true S so Coop can just play in the slot.Can anyone spot one of our draft picks? They might as well have been inactive so far this year.Don't get me wrong I'm excited and happy that we are 2-0, but let's all be realistic and say it how it is. This team is not playing like a division winner, let alone like a Superbowl contender.That's a good summation. Hurts was always mediocre in my book, but he wins as ugly as that is. There are a bevy of teams having issues right now. I would seriously bring back Chips "smoothies" because it seems maybe coincidence) that we had less injuries? We are sadly used to having a dominant O line and right now ours is as mediocre as they came. One plus is it DID get Hurts to run, which he refused to do last year. I get bashed for wanting Becton back. He wants to come even told Howe to call him. We need to make some kind of move, but I think we're going to have to get used to THIS being our O line for now. Both got plenty of experience in that game, so maybe they will be better until Dickerson can return. We are lucky Caleb went down, maybe we have a shot at beating the Bears. Lemon so far is a no show, TG we have D. Cooper. Our lack of running game due to poor O line play is really hurting us alot. Waiting to see if Howie make move or not. I watched the Rams and there is zero way we beat them after the Bears game. IDK how long Dickerson will be out, but we got our O line depth exposed for sure
September 23Sep 23 On 9/22/2026 at 1:33 PM, GreenbleedinNC said:The guy thats killing me most is Herbert,very disappointing. I'm making a waiver claim for YoungDart is done for the year and Bryce Young already been claimed in my league…. Riding with Tyler Shough now lol. Might be looking at Kirk Cousins as my QB for Shough bye week.Just snagged Ertz off FA it’s a PPR league so if Ertz is anything close to what he was like last few years should be a consistent source of points at least while Geodart is out
Create an account or sign in to comment