Ongoing Eagles New Discussion volume 2

GreenbleedinNC

Well we started well, with a poor ending,like old Godzilla movies

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Yeah…kept reading back and back…knowing his guy was a huge reach. Taking him originally would have just been ridiculous. So at least he added draft ammo before he forced the pick.

my way... use one of those extra picks for this guy.  Unless this is a stfu to Fangio move.  Like here you go, Im going to take crap for this.  Now you owe me a favor...lol

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I had him as a round 5

That’s for the guy that was in love with his potential. Barely draftable. He does interest me. But geeezzz not on Day 2

• Like 1

Just now, joemas6 said:

Unless this is a stfu to Fangio move

This would be my guess (lets give a small school guy a shot,like Rocky)

Steelers grab the stud LB…ready to go day one…instead of Edge hopeful three years from now

Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

This would be my guess (lets give a small school guy a shot,like Rocky)

tomorrow must be Moore day!

Just now, cunninghamtheman said:

Steelers grab the stud LB…ready to go day one…instead of Edge hopeful three years from now

The TB S also ready to roll day 1,this pick was rather shocking

I think they locked Howie in the bathroom and he escaped in time to make the 94 pick

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

that was our original pick we traded for Pickett

Take the chance on the red flag medical in LB Wilson. Or Miami S Kitchens just went. Heck the other Miami S that reminds me of Kam Chancellor. How many better prospects I need to list over this reach pick? McCormack, Franklin…..I got tons more quality guys way ahead of Jalyx 

Still so many nice players left,Howie really blew this one

3 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

i think he has better chance of converting to a TE

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I think they locked Howie in the bathroom and he escaped in time to make the 94 pick

We both thinking the same here. Rosie escaped to take back over. Must go Dline…must go Dline….cant not go Dline

Even Trotter would be worlds better of a pick

• Like 1

IDK I am still speechless with my mouth hanging open,but whatever(YIKES)

Hunt,great pick in round 5 as a possible,but WOW!!! This was a 2 round reach. I don;t want to look at this draft grade here LOL

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

We both thinking the same here. Rosie escaped to take back over. Must go Dline…must go Dline….cant not go Dline

dude, this guy is no DL... maybe shooting guard or centerfield.  IDK, i just dont see it

Sorry,my rating is F. Not that I matter, but jebus

3 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Hunt,great pick in round 5 as a possible,but WOW!!! This was a 2 round reach. I don;t want to look at this draft grade here LOL

Would he have even been drafted?

• Like 1

i mean, i think they are trying to unify the fanbase.   Lets get two DBs that everyone thought would go much higher.. make everyone happy.  Then lets take a reach to get everryone to complain.    I can't recall ever at this point where you all were agreeing this much.   

Thats enough of that, at least take a player someone really likes.    This is like being in a bar with a country music and a hip hop lover.... and they put on opera music.   

• Haha 1

IDK I had him as the last 5 because there wasn't alot left(I saved 6 for a longshot QB prospect lol)

Seen him ranked as 201…just over 100 slots of a reach…that’s all. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, joemas6 said:

i mean, i think they are trying to unify the fanbase.   Lets get two DBs that everyone thought would go much higher.. make everyone happy.  Then lets take a reach to get everryone to complain.    I can't recall ever at this point where you all were agreeing this much.   

Thats enough of that, at least take a player someone really likes.    This is like being in a bar with a country music and a hip hop lover.... and they put on opera music.   

I heard the collective "WTF" all the way from Detroit lol

• Like 1