HBO's Game of Thrones Prequel House of Dragons

Mike030270

8 hours ago, Agent23 said:

San Andreas was bomb though! And Baywatch was entertaining/fun enough!

Never comment on movies please. There’s already too much stupidity in the world. Don’t add to it. 

• Haha 1

I just realized that I never watched a movie starring The Rock.... I actually went to his IMDB page and confirmed. 

5 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

I just realized that I never watched a movie starring The Rock.... I actually went to his IMDB page and confirmed. 

You should check out The Rundown. Great, fun flick

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Agent23 said:

San Andreas was bomb though! And Baywatch was entertaining/fun enough!

So is also in the white lotus on HBO max.  That was an interesting show and she’s in a bikini almost that entire first season. 

Just now, DBW said:

So is also in the white lotus on HBO max.  That was an interesting show and she’s in a bikini almost that entire first season. 

I think she's dressed throughout that show and the ****y daughter shows her tiddies all over S1 of Euphoria and nothing in Lotus... 

49 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I think she's dressed throughout that show and the ****y daughter shows her tiddies all over S1 of Euphoria and nothing in Lotus... 

Nah she lays by the pool and reads all day for the entire season while her shithead husband whines about the room like a little beyatch. 

also there’s a sex tape of her….pretty sure it’s legit but it could just be a really well done deep fake.  

image.thumb.jpeg.14ad0f89410405dfe6038e57ee09a940.jpeg

7 hours ago, TorontoEagle said:

You should check out The Rundown. Great, fun flick

Pain & Gain was pretty good too from what I remember 

Pain and Gain was terrible, The Rundown was a good one.  And Daddario did one of the most mammorable nude scenes ever in True Detective.

You can tell how mediocre this show has been based on the fact that y'all have spent the past page and a half talking about Daddario's boobs. 

10 hours ago, DEagle7 said:

You can tell how mediocre this show has been based on the fact that y'all have spent the past page and a half talking about Daddario's boobs. 

It's been engaging enough and everybody is fully aware that GoT's MO is a slow burn set up followed by fireworks.  This show so far is doing just fine.  We are already seeing some well rounded characters with interesting shades to them.  Viserys is both hopeless and charming, Daemon is petty and brutal but also thoroughly badarse.  That's the heart of the show and it still works.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dawkins4prez said:

It's been engaging enough and everybody is fully aware that GoT's MO is a slow burn set up followed by fireworks.  This show so far is doing just fine.  We are already seeing some well rounded characters with interesting shades to them.  Viserys is both hopeless and charming, Daemon is petty and brutal but also thoroughly badarse.  That's the heart of the show and it still works.

Meh, it's ok so far and I'm going to give it a very long leash because of the history like you said. But none of the characters really excite me right now. Daemon kinda bugs me a bit tbh. I am interested to see more of the crab feeder guy though. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, DEagle7 said:

Meh, it's ok so far and I'm going to give it a very long leash because of the history like you said. But none of the characters really excite me right now. Daemon kinda bugs me a bit tbh. I am interested to see more of the crab feeder guy though. 

Did you watch this latest episode?

11 hours ago, DEagle7 said:

Yeah that Crabfeeder guy's pretty cool.  He's got guts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

Yeah that Crabfeeder guy's pretty cool.  He's got guts.

He’s not half the man that Daemon is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/1/2022 at 2:52 AM, iladelphxx said:

Didn't they refuse to put her in a bikini in that Baywatch movie? 

alexandra-daddario-baywatch-2017-paramount-2DC8JNC.jpg

Hey teets cannot be restrained by triangles.

16 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

Daemon is the best character so far, IMO. But like you said, this is a slow burn and we all know it’s going to take a bit for things to shake out.

As it is, so far so good in my opinion. You’ve got a few competing interests for the throne to drive the story, some politicking, some action. 3 episodes in and the pacing and production are both good. 

• Like 1

Fell asleep during the first episode after maybe 30 minutes, tried watching again and fell asleep even earlier lol. Not sure why I can't get interested.

2 hours ago, devpool said:

Fell asleep during the first episode after maybe 30 minutes, tried watching again and fell asleep even earlier lol. Not sure why I can't get interested.

I'm just not super invested in the characters yet. I think the acting isn't quite as good as it was with GoT.  It took me awhile with Dany too for the same reason (as opposed to someone like Tyrion). The costumes are kinda off for me too (Daemon's armor/sword looks like it was designed by a teenage cosplayer). That being said the story was good enough to get me heavily invested eventually so I'm hoping that's the case here too. The visuals are still on point so that helps. 

I haven’t watched sundays yet as I was out of state on a mini-vacation, but I don’t think knowing the overall plot points and who’s going to win/lose/marry/procreate is "spoiler” qualifying info since much of this information has been given to us over the years even if we didn’t process it at the time 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRPT5bJA/