Official Philadelphia Flyers Thread - Eliminated.

Captain F

Morin finally gets his first NHL goal to take a 2-1 lead. Big moment for the team. It's nice to see a big body out on the ice. We really haven't had that physical, big shot presence on the back end since Pronger.

Lol dude is still crying about Carter Hart like we didn't see this exact same thing happen to bobrovsky. He was probably happy about that trade too.

Flyers play the Sabres on three consecutive nights. I’m really hoping management doesn’t get fooled if they win all three of these. They only face the Sabres one more time after those games and pens and Boston face them 4 and 5 more times so they are also likely getting points in those games. 

3 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Flyers play the Sabres on three consecutive nights. I’m really hoping management doesn’t get fooled if they win all three of these. They only face the Sabres one more time after those games and pens and Boston face them 4 and 5 more times so they are also likely getting points in those games. 

That's probably exactly what will happen. Fletcher already said he isn't selling, they win these 3 and he probably tries to pitch that the team is turning a corner. 

18 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Schedule says they play the Sabres tonight and Weds. and then play the Isles on Sat.

2 hours ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

Schedule says they play the Sabres tonight and Weds. and then play the Isles on Sat.

Yeah i went back to check yahoo this morning. They finally ppd the Tuesday night game. Yesterday it had all three with a 7pm puck drop. 

• Like 1

Who are my fellow masochists tonight? Luckily, I have wine. :ph34r:

• Haha 1

Both goals were terrible. A little bit of forgiveness on the first as the entire team was on the same side of the ice for some reason. 

6 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

That's wild! I remember seeing a report that mentioned this and at the time my thoughts were "Good for him!" I couldn't help but attribute the great focus he showed early in his career to his willingness to receive therapy. This definitely seems like a factor in his decline

12 minutes ago, jwill2420 said:

Team is a joke. Fire Alain. 

0ACD366B-2E9E-442E-AA27-44F803AD8607.jpeg

They need to fire the entire coaching staff. They’ve 100% given up and quit on him.

Honestly, the result tonight is best for the team going forward.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, jwill2420 said:

Team is a joke. Fire Alain. 

7 minutes ago, Blazehound said:

They need to fire the entire coaching staff. They’ve 100% given up and quit on him.

Honestly, the result tonight is best for the team going forward.

Finally, someone else is seeing the light.

Not that AV is all or even close to all of their problems, but he's definitely not helping.

Well, well, well, G-man makes it a game...

JVR ties it up!

Why am I still here?

Ah the Buffalo Sabres where you can play just twenty minutes and get at least a point 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, looks like I got about a 5-oz. pour left for this OT. Here's to proper rationing! :towel:

I believe the turning point was my burger and wine pairing. Pretty inspirational, I know. You're welcome! :angel

• Haha 1