Official Philadelphia Flyers Thread - Eliminated.

Captain F

Flyers take the lead of a hard shot by Ghost from the point that ricocheted off a defender.

Didn't notice who it was but on the second goal a flyer was all alone on the boards in the d zone and couldn't handle a simple pass, bounced right to a Sabres player and you knew a goal was coming 

1 hour ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

You in the mix again, Doc?

No, watching golf

Good PK after NAK commits his nightly terrible penalty. I don't understand how that guy is still dressed every game.

Jeff Fing skinner killing the flyers tonight. What a Fing joke.

And that officially closes the season. 

That'll be it for me in here this season. I'll be watching but no sense posting in here for game days. Doubt they make any moves tomorrow, they definitely aren't buying 

Only the Flyers could manage to lose 3 games to the crap Sabres this season. Be sellers 

• Like 1

Glad I didn’t watch that sheet. What a waste and disappointment of a season. 

• Like 1

Ed Snider died 5 years ago today. I was kind of fed up with his management style at the time, but at least you knew his heart was in it. I can't say the same for the Comcast suits currently running the show :thumbdown:

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

So let’s review.  Hart isn’t overrated and Giroux is a great player.  Is that right still?   

Too early to say what Hart is. Right now, everyone is down on him, so he's probably rated about where he should be by most of the fans who are tuned-in. Still plenty of time for him to turn it around. G is an ageing star who still brings a lot to the team, but he never really became the top-end goal scorer that we hoped he'd be. It's fine for him to not be that guy, but it's not ok that they failedn miserably for an entire decade to build a complement of players around him.

Hextall and the penguins acquired Jeff Carter 

43 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Hextall and the penguins acquired Jeff Carter 

One of the greatest trades in Flyers history was getting rid of that marshmallow Carter.  Voracek by himself for Carter was a steal for the Flyers; drafting Couturier with the acquired pick was gravy on top.

Of course Hextall would trade for him; Hextall usually makes dismal trades.

• Like 1