Walking Dead Thread

heyeaglefn

3 hours ago, DBW said:

Thanks god the high school dead is over. They set up more future story with Jada though. I haven’t watched talking dead yet but some big announcement on there, I’m guessing it’s the jada and Rick movies.

fear is getting utterly dumb too. Just kill strand already…set up for Alicia to do that in the second half of the season. 

You missed nothing.   Alicia one of our favorites went from being bit cutting off part of her arm to telling Morgan she’s still infected. Then as you think that she she’s going to go with Victor again - oh no.  says she wants the tower and they are at war.  It’s so beyond ridiculous.  It was really really bad. I’m done.  Poor Lennie James.  His part is just mute as well.  

Talking Dead announced the return of Madison.  Ugh.   So bad. Both spins offs are bad and one is a over now. Thank God.  

The only Rick Grimes nugget I got from the World Beyond finale was that Jadis lied about Rick being a "B” so he wouldn’t be experimented on by the CRM.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dave Moss said:

The only Rick Grimes nugget I got from the World Beyond finale was that Jadis lied about Rick being a "B” so he wouldn’t be experimented on by the CRM.

Yeah I picked up on that too. Still wondering what an "A” is.  

• 2 months later...

Walking dead is back….

Halfway decent opener.  But the previews for next week show that 

derl once again jumps sides.  They’ve run out of ideas.  [\spoiler]

I was wondering if the TWD latest series had come back, so no spoiler reading yet.  But glad I checked in here.

For completeness sake, I watched World Beyond last month.  It was dire, almost hilariously so. Poor storyline, worse acting (fat girls in skinny jeans can't run) and other a very, very small bit of overall story progression from Jadis and the French spin off, was a waste of time.  Could have done a short YouTube series and achieved the same.

I can't wait for the TWD universe to go away now.  Even a Norwegian Blue would look at it and think, no life is in that, stop selling it to people.

Well. That was crap. A mid-season break cliff hanger that served no purpose and yeah, one actor will be glad they can move on from another who they have been stuck with for far too long.  I just wish they didn't have such a long season to get where they are going.

The saving grace of that last episode? A Motorhead song to close out the episode. :rock:

• Haha 1

a zombie apocalypse is more likely to happen in real life than Judith really being into Motorhead.   :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

this show has gotten f'n turrible...can't wait for it to end. 

Yeah last night's show was AWFUL

• Like 2

What a piece of crap ep

You've only got so many left and that was the best you could come up with?

• Like 1

Seriously - Eugene sucks.  Having a whole episode centered around him finally getting laid then acting like a psycho when she leaves?  GTFO

Spoiler

the entire deaf bro-ad reporter storyline is cringeworthy...such crap.  and then we get eugene blubbering & crying for the other half of the episode.  

the last 2 episodes have been awful...it's tough to sit through them & for all the wrong reasons. 

• Like 1

yeah...i read that it's gonna be a sitcom...complete with laugh track. 

Maggie: I know we're in this together, Negan. But I still don't trust you. I'm gonna keep an eye on you. 

Negan: That's what Glen said!  :lol: 

Laugh Track:  Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa...........................

• Haha 3

I hate what this program has become. It's just 💩, a steaming pile of 💩.  Fear the Walking Dead for all it's stupidity at least has a sense of a story arc. I know where this story is going from the comics but even I am confused. Way too much bloat, way too many characters who I don't know the names of and nothing happens to make me think, wow, what happens next week.

And. How much money was JDM given to act again with Lauren Cohan?  Only a sadist would willing inflict that resting biiiitch face on their life, so I hope its for a lot of money. Poor man

• Haha 1

On 3/7/2022 at 9:04 AM, mikemack8 said:

Seriously - Eugene sucks.  Having a whole episode centered around him finally getting laid then acting like a psycho when she leaves?  GTFO

She never existed though 

19 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

🙄

Well I guess Maggie lives….damn I was hoping she would get killed soon. Worst actress ever!

• Like 1

I'm wondering if they're throwing out these dumb spinoff ideas to hide which characters die. Because that sounds really f'ing dumb 

Just now, Mat said:

I'm wondering if they're throwing out these dumb spinoff ideas to hide which characters die. Because that sounds really f'ing dumb 

Or are they trying to create a Walking Dead Multiverse? 

🤣

12 hours ago, Mat said:

I don't think the show runners are that smart judging by the some of the content they are putting out. And we live in the content age and I guess they think there is a market for more Maggie content.

This show is trying my patience. I really want to tough it out until the end but man, not sure if I can. 

Caught up on the newest three episodes. The first pleasantly surprised with Maggie just gunning down those people at the end with Neegan looking on. Then the next two these people living TEN plus years into the zombie apocalypse are using every "woke” term and phrase in todays day and age. The militarization of the police, having Eugene sign something about mental health… like 95% of people only know half this woke terminology because of social media/internet/news. Yet all the mid-Atlantic survivors are hip to all the social issues of 2022 lmao 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It’s been incredibly dumb this season.  And now we have yet another new group that has been right in their back yard this whole time that’s going to be a threat.  Just being Rick back, and let’s finish this so I can move on to better things 😂