Carson Wentz discussion: no new topics about Wentz.

T-1000

4 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Lol it's not like he was playing like an all pro or even a pro bowler here

Jenkins had his own ego thinking he was worth more money and he wasn't

There's been other players that were cut by Howie and still bashed the team...

Malcom Jenkins was critical of how the Eagles handled Wentz. Something you apologists have been saying you wanted to hear from and ex teammate to prove some of  the stuff that was coming out was valid, but not really at all. You’re all just as bad as the Eagles protecting a bottom five quarterback who doesn’t seem to think he’s part of the problem. 

Just now, Mike030270 said:

Well no Fing crap because I don't think 1 bad year is reason to get rid of a franchise QB

Jenkins didn’t say that for one and two he’s been on the decline for more than just one year. 

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I know but you've defended Wentz once again. 

Was the question to Jenkins specifically about Carson or an in general "whats wrong with the Eagles" question.  I'm not a huge fan of Jenkins, but he does always say whatever he wants.

Just now, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

Was the question to Jenkins specifically about Carson or an in general "whats wrong with the Eagles" question.  I'm not a huge fan of Jenkins, but he does always say whatever he wants.

Jenkins has been in the Eagles locker room with Wentz for every year but one. He also has friends on the team. To act like he doesn’t have a pulse on what the Eagles were doing prior to his departure is a joke. Carry on with your excuse machine though.

Yes it is

He's had up and down years. Last year was not a good year either (2019 that is). We keep hearing reports about Wentz that are negative. 

5 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

It isn't one bad year though. 

They’re sticking to the playbook. Apologists through and through. They seem more like Wentz burner accounts than actual Eagles fans. 

21 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Lol

I thought that line from Roob was kind of nonsensical. I think Jenkins meant that he hadn't been that tuned in over the past year while playing in NO, but the guy obviously spent several years in Philly plugged into the team with Wentz as the starter. Jenkins spent more than enough time here to understand the dynamics between Wentz, the FO, the lockerroom, and coaching staff. I don't think any of that changed dramatically over the course of the last season. If anything, they probably just became more solidified.

He's had up and down years. Last year was not a good year either (2019 that is). We keep hearing reports about Wentz that are negative. 

Over 4000yds and breaking a franchise record is a bad year? Lol sure

That's where the bias hate comes from

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Jenkins has been in the Eagles locker room with Wentz for every year but one. He also has friends on the team. To act like he doesn’t have a pulse on what the Eagles were doing prior to his departure is a joke. Carry on with your excuse machine though.

LOL.  Every board needs an idiot.  Congratulations.  

Still can't answer basic questions.

They’re sticking to the playbook. Apologists through and through. They seem more like Wentz burner accounts than actual Eagles fans. 

I mean look I'm all for a balanced argument but I do feel like sometimes no matter what there's an excuse for Wentz.

Over 4000yds and breaking a franchise record is a bad year? Lol sure

That's where the bias hate comes from

The hate comes because some fans blindly support him despite the evidence suggesting he may not be the savior. 

I mean look I'm all for a balanced argument but I do feel like sometimes no matter what there's an excuse for Wentz.

The hate comes because some fans blindly support him despite the evidence suggesting he may not be the savior. 

How is it blindly supporting him when EVERYONE on here has said he played like crap in 2020. It's blind hate to say he's always sucked

How is it blindly supporting him when EVERYONE on here has said he played like crap in 2020. It's blind hate to say he's always sucked

I haven't said he's always sucked though. Once again a Wentz lover ignores things that his detractors have said. 

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I haven't said he's always sucked though. Once again a Wentz lover ignores things that his detractors have said. 

Lol and then you resort to the names when facts are brought in

5 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

You know damn well that there is no middle ground on this topic.  You and Eazy think he sucks and want him to go.  Mike and I think he still has upside and think liquidating the asset is not smart.  No one is changing their mind no matter how extreme the presentation gets.

I'm out.  

3 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

You can’t really have a balanced argument with people who deny what they see on the field, deny what they hear or see from insiders, and believe this guy won the Super Bowl and MVP when he clearly didn’t. 

You know damn well that there is no middle ground on this topic.  You and Sleazy think he sucks and want him to go.  Mike and I think he still has upside and think liquidating the asset is not smart.  No one is changing their mind no matter how extreme the presentation gets.

I'm out.  

Why don’t you change your name. I sometimes confuse you with the other guy I actually have respect for. 

You know damn well that there is no middle ground on this topic.  You and Sleazy think he sucks and want him to go.  Mike and I think he still has upside and think liquidating the asset is not smart.  No one is changing their mind no matter how extreme the presentation gets.

I'm out.  

I've said many times that I think he can turn it around. Just not in Philly. I've said many times he's shown that he can play at a very high level in the NFL. For a long time I was on team Wentz. I was Wentz over Foles. 

6 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

It's blind hate to say he's always sucked

He hasn't always sucked, but he really hasn't been that good either since returning from injury. He was mediocre overall in 2018 and '19 before being straight garbage this year. His stretch run in 2019 has been overblown, as he made some nice plays at the end of the season, but the wins generally came against bad teams. It's been a steady downward trajectory ever since the knee injury.

4 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

I wrote for years I believed Wentz had the potential to be a top five player in the league. Clearly NOT thinking he ALWAYS sucked. 

You can’t really have a balanced argument with people who deny what they see on the field, deny what they hear or see from insiders, and believe this guy won the Super Bowl and MVP when he clearly didn’t. 

Quote the posts please. I haven't seen anyone say that. I'll admit I'm wrong if you can provide proof

I've seen people saying it wouldn't happen because Wentz got them the 1st seed. I've read articles of many reporters saying Wentz was the clear lead to be MVP for the regular season before he was injured

It's like you guys just make crap up to help with your hate for some reason

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

and believe this guy won the Super Bowl and MVP when he clearly didn’t. 

I mean none of these guys thought that bud. On the old forum sure but not on here. Mike and Co are not those guys. 

1 minute ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

He hasn't always sucked but he really hasn't been that good since returning from injury. He was mediocre overall in 2018 and '19 before being straight garbage this year. It's been a steady downward trajectory ever since the knee injury.

Once again how is it a steady downward trajectory when he was 9th in the league in yards with crap to throw to

Quote the posts please. I haven't seen anyone say that. I'll admit I'm wrong if you can provide proof

I've seen people saying it wouldn't happen because Wentz got them the 1st seed. I've read articles of many reporters saying Wentz was the clear lead to be MVP for the regular season before he was injured

It's like you guys just make crap up to help with your hate for some reason

Bruh they had a actually talked about how Carson would’ve won that SB if he didn’t get hurt. They also say they guarantee Carson would’ve won the MVP if he didn’t get hurt. I’m not going through all the articles to prove a point you don’t want to believe. I’ve provided information just today alone you don’t want to believe. Go find it yourself. 

Once again how is it a steady downward trajectory when he was 9th in the league in yards with crap to throw to

Ertz, Goedert, Sanders aren't garbage though. Sure he didn't have elite WRs but let's have some balance here. 

3 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I mean none of these guys thought that bud. On the old forum sure but not on here. Mike and Co are not those guys. 

Downundermike absolutely believes this. He’s not the only one.

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Ertz, Goedert, Sanders aren't garbage though. Sure he didn't have elite WRs but let's have some balance here. 

Those guys are better weapons than McNabb had for years. Heck Foles brought the Eagles back and won a playoff game with Wendell Smallwood as his back. 

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

Downundermike absolutely believes this. He’s not the only one.

We aren't arguing with Downundermike though bud. 

Archived