Carson Wentz discussion: no new topics about Wentz.

T-1000

6 hours ago, devpool said:

He said he first started thinking about it during the Green Bay game....that is so soft. Got benched for playing like total dog ish, way too late mind you, and immediately starts thinking he doesn't want to be here? Absolute insanity. I like the guy but wow why would you say that out loud? 

How delusional was this guy to think things are bad when he finally got benched? All these dopes thinking this guy has it in him to win better wake up and realize the Eagles are better to have this guy gone. 

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, EaglesfanfromND said:

More BS from the philly media. They were on there asking their silly questions as usual. When will people wake up to their games?

When will people realize 3 win Carson isn’t as good as his fanaholics think he is? 

9 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Is this serious?

Yes it is serious. Look we might want an explanation from Wentz as to why he wanted out etc but he's moving on. He's with a new team now and probably wants to look forwards.

5 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

How delusional was this guy to think things are bad when he finally got benched? All these dopes thinking this guy has it in him to win better wake up and realize the Eagles are better to have this guy gone. 

That was taken out of context. He didn't say that's when he " wanted out" he said that's when he thought his time on Philly might be over meaning that benching was the dagger to his career here we all had the same thought so if we knew it he knew it. 

13 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I mean to be fair why would he take questions from the Philly media? He's not in Philly anymore. 

Yes.  Good for the Colts and Wentz.  What would the point be to them even wanting to participate, except to continue their negative storylines?   

58 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

That was taken out of context. He didn't say that's when he " wanted out" he said that's when he thought his time on Philly might be over meaning that benching was the dagger to his career here we all had the same thought so if we knew it he knew it. 

He tried to hide it, but there were enough cuts between his words and Roseman’s that made it clear Carson forced his way out of Philly so he indeed wanted out. He’s soft mentally.

9 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

When will people realize 3 win Carson isn’t as good as his fanaholics think he is? 

When are you going to move on? You're the one who keeps talking about him and his fan boys. They must have really got in your head. :lol:

16 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Seems to me the only ones talking about wentz are the ones that wanted him gone. 

Because we've been vindicated.

3 hours ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

Because we've been vindicated.

Good for you, man. 

Vindicated. 

That must really be a big deal. 

1 minute ago, wyote said:

Good for you, man. 

Vindicated. 

That must really be a big deal. 

After all the crap we took from Wentz balllickers, it feels damn good.

I see it stings you that we were right all along.

Good.

Just now, EaglesRocker97 said:

After all the crap we took from Wentz balllickers, it feels damn good.

I see it stings you that we were right all along.

Good.

No, seriously, you've proven how much you know about football. Maybe even about sports in general. Big win for you. No doubt from now on you'll be respected around here as the expert you are. 

4 minutes ago, wyote said:

No, seriously, you've proven how much you know about football. Maybe even about sports in general. Big win for you. No doubt from now on you'll be respected around here as the expert you are. 

I can hold my own, but I never claimed to be an expert on Xs and Os, talent evaluation, or even the business side of things. One thing I am good at, though, which transcends sports, is reading people. I can smell an entitled b**ch baby from a mile away. Happy to be on the record here and well ahead of the curve for calling out that arrogant wimp. Good riddance.

1 minute ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

I can hold my own, but I never claim to be an expert of Xs and Os or even the business side of things, but one thing I am good at is reading people. I can smell an entitled b**ch baby from a mile away. Happy to be on the record here and well ahead of the curve for calling out that entitled wimp

You're not giving yourself enough credit, bud. People like you help tear down people like him. What you need to do now is go over to the Colts board and try to get Indy fans to give Wentz the same treatment if he struggles at all there. Use the talents God gave you. Don't just rest complacent with your past accomplishments. 

2 hours ago, wyote said:

You're not giving yourself enough credit, bud. People like you help tear down people like him. What you need to do now is go over to the Colts board and try to get Indy fans to give Wentz the same treatment if he struggles at all there. Use the talents God gave you. Don't just rest complacent with your past accomplishments. 

Hm, now I get why you like Wentz so much. Like him, you apparently have zero self-awareness or ability to admit fault and get really defensive when anyone calls you out. Instead, you just double down on the insanity and point the finger at others.

My post was a simple response to another poster wondering why we're still here. The answer is quite simple, but for someone with zero perspective, I guess it's difficult to figure it out.

Anyone in your position with a basic understanding of this situation and the dynamics surrounding it should be taking a back seat and hoping their repeated denials of reality and assertions to the contrary will fade into obscurity with time. Yet, here you are, insisting to repeatedly read your delusions into the record so we can be reminded how wrong you were for time immemorial.

I've said my piece. Time's yours *clears throat*

1 minute ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

Hm, now I get why you like Wentz so much. Like him, you have zero self-awareness or ability to admit fault. Instead, you just double down on the insanity and point the finger at others.

My post was a simple response to another poster wondering why we're still here. The answer is quiet simple, but for someone with zero perspective, I guess it's difficult to figure it out.

Anyone in your position with a basic understanding of this situation and the dynamics surrounding it should be taking a back seat and hoping their repeated denials of reality and assertions to the contrary will fade into obscurity with time. Yet, here you are, insisting to repeatedly read your wrongheadedness into the record so we can be reminded how wrong you were for time immemorial.

I've said my piece. Time's yours *clears throat*

My repeated denials of reality?  

Quote some of them. 

7 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

That's the thought process of a loser, winners think "I'll show you". 

15 minutes ago, wyote said:

My repeated denials of reality?  

Quote some of them.

If I was better at using the search function, I would, but I'm not wasting my time. I'm fairly certain the only reason you're coming at me is because you're a butthurt Wentz fanboy who is probably on the record the record somewhere desperately claiming that he wasn't an entitled loser failing to hold himself accountable.

If not, then my mistake, but I'm genuinely confused.

If you're not, then tell me, why did you feel the need to come at me apparently in defense of a crybaby loser like Wentz who clearly wanted nothing to do with this team after getting a dose of accountability?

What's your angle? I'm not into guessing games.

3 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

That's the thought process of a loser, winners think "I'll show you". 

Good thing Hurts did just that at Alabama....

....oh

17 minutes ago, Swoop said:

Good thing Hurts did just that at Alabama....

....oh

Not quite the same thing, he wasn't under contract at 'Bama, nor was he paid 120 mil.

IMO, I don't know if it's worth spending time complaining over the stuff Wentz said in his PC, it's not surprising to a degree. But this is the type of NFL we watch each and every year. Guys have down years, are overrated based on their pay, blame it on certain factors but know if something doesn't go their way then they will land somewhere else on another team, whether it's via trade or FA, especially at the QB position. The NFL has kind of built this reputation. Teams are so desperate to be competitive that they will do whatever it takes. 

Wentz can't sit here and deny that once his mind was made up on leaving Philly, he knew damn well 4-5 teams would want him, at least. Even after being benched and leading the league in turnovers. These players know their value and these players KNOW they have the leverage. To me it really has just become a game year in and year out. Those days of players only playing with one team are just about over, there's too much money involved. 

I can't blame Wentz for having that thought and mentality right after he got benched, players on other teams do it all the time. Do I think it's the easy way out? Hell yeah but again the NFL is changing vastly each year. This is what it is becoming. 

7 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

Not quite the same thing, he wasn't under contract at 'Bama, nor was he paid 120 mil.

Similar enough to compare, but I was joking around either way.

6 minutes ago, Maga301 said:

IMO, I don't know if it's worth spending time complaining over the stuff Wentz said in his PC,

It's definitely not, this thread should be closed.

28 minutes ago, Swoop said:

Similar enough to compare, but I was joking around either way.

Not really, he stayed another whole year after he was benched. 

21 hours ago, QBhunter58 said:

I cant describe how much it would make my day if Hurts were to call Wentz out, regarding how "supportive" he was when Jalen took over. 

:unsure: because you want to hate him for no apparent reason?

1 hour ago, EagleVA said:

It's definitely not, this thread should be closed.

Agreed. Especially when it's just a bashing thread. The haters need to move on already

Archived