• 20Safety_Hazards

• UK_EaglesFan89

• Boogyman

47 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

Terence Howard was awesome

Do you ever have a good movie take?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Lol funny thing is they were probably already planning to replace her with Teyonah Parris as Monica

41 minutes ago, paco said:

Thanks for this - now we'll have a 4 paragraph dissertation on why Terrence Howard was the unsung hero of Iron Man, etc etc 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Thanks for this - now we'll have a 4 paragraph dissertation on why Terrence Howard was the unsung hero of Iron Man, etc etc 

Yeah, but it will include Movie 43 as a reference to his stellar acting, so, worth it.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, paco said:

Yeah, but it will include Movie 43 as a reference to his stellar acting, so, worth it.

the blood stain on chloe's jock had more depth than he ever does. 

7 hours ago, Weaponx01 said:

I don’t think she did a bad job. I enjoyed Captain Marvel.

I think introducing an almost all-powerful character at the last moment was weird. And then to barely use said character was also weird. I know they needed to setup the Skrulls but it felt out of place. 

The problem was she was too powerful really for them to use in Endgame. So they had to then manage her out of it. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, paco said:

Always 

• Haha 1

On 5/12/2021 at 9:33 AM, paco said:

205744.gif

5 minutes ago, NOTW said:

205744.gif

If I wanted an actor THAT wooden, I'd make a Groot origin movie. 

On 5/12/2021 at 9:46 AM, Agent23 said:

Terence Howard was awesome

Not even in the same realm as Don Cheadle. He wasn't horrible but he wasn't really that good either

• Like 1

Discussion I've seen on social media, what do you guys think?  Is Yondu (GOTG) a villain?   I don't see Yondu as a "villain" but like a lot of GOTG characters they are criminals or have gray areas but end up on the good side in the end.  When I think "villain" I don't think Yondu, I think Ronan, Thanos, etc.  I saw people argue he gave kids to Ego to be killed, but also others say he didn't know they were being killed at first and once he found that out he stopped and didn't give Starlord over to him.  There are also people that dispute him becoming a hero at the end of GOTG2 because it was only for Peter who he cared for and not enough to qualify, despite Groot saying welcome to the GOTG.

What do you think?

Yandu is a pretty clearly an antihero IMO. He’s a character who performs heroic acts but lacks the traditional characteristics of a hero, e.g. a strong sense of morality, integrity, etc. Antiheroes can perform heroic acts but probably not for the right reasons or in the most ethical way.  I put him in the same category as Deadpool or the Punisher.

• Like 2

Apparently there's a Modok.....sitcom? Coming out on hulu and it just looks Fing terrible. Probably why Disney banished it to hulu vice putting it on disney+

3 hours ago, devpool said:

Apparently there's a Modok.....sitcom? Coming out on hulu and it just looks Fing terrible. Probably why Disney banished it to hulu vice putting it on disney+

It looks like Marvel bought the artists who do Robot Chicken.

On 5/14/2021 at 10:38 AM, NOTW said:

Discussion I've seen on social media, what do you guys think?  Is Yondu (GOTG) a villain?   I don't see Yondu as a "villain" but like a lot of GOTG characters they are criminals or have gray areas but end up on the good side in the end.  When I think "villain" I don't think Yondu, I think Ronan, Thanos, etc.  I saw people argue he gave kids to Ego to be killed, but also others say he didn't know they were being killed at first and once he found that out he stopped and didn't give Starlord over to him.  There are also people that dispute him becoming a hero at the end of GOTG2 because it was only for Peter who he cared for and not enough to qualify, despite Groot saying welcome to the GOTG.

What do you think?

Yondu was a Guardian of the Galaxy in the comics.....and he also had a bow and arrow not just an arrow like the movie

It’s nice to have a movie that I have absolutely no idea what is going to happen. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 20Safety_Hazards said:

It’s nice to have a movie that I have absolutely no idea what is going to happen. 

Hmm... I'm not sure about it. I mean like you I don't know anything about the Eternals but I'm not sure how that all fits in to the MCU. Doesn't really feel like it does. 

Yea, know nothing about this group. But it’s different. Has a pretty well known cast, looks well done. They are going to need to find a good balance of total reset and continuing with characters in the MCU. We will just have to wait and see!

6 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Hmm... I'm not sure about it. I mean like you I don't know anything about the Eternals but I'm not sure how that all fits in to the MCU. Doesn't really feel like it does. 

The only thing I know about the Eternals is that they are related to Thanos. Like both descend from Eternals/Celestials but live on different worlds. But I have no idea how they are going to connect to the MCU. And I know even less about the Eternals other than they are Aliens living on earth for a long long time. 

• Like 1

i didn't know anything about gotg before the movies....and wound up buying into a tree & a talking racoon...so i'll give marvel the benefit of the doubt that they can successfully introduce the eternals to the marvel universe. 

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

i didn't know anything about gotg before the movies....and wound up buying into a tree & a talking racoon...

given this information, i know a guy that would love to go camping with you. he's clean.

3 hours ago, 20Safety_Hazards said:

The only thing I know about the Eternals is that they are related to Thanos. Like both descend from Eternals/Celestials but live on different worlds. But I have no idea how they are going to connect to the MCU. And I know even less about the Eternals other than they are Aliens living on earth for a long long time. 

In the trailer she says they never interfered...until now.  So they didn't interfere with Thanos killing half the population in every planet.  Other than that, I trust Marvel will weave it into the MCU, just like Doctor Strange, multi-verses, etc. are all coming.