Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread

20Safety_Hazards

10 hours ago, Green_Guinness said:

That was interesting and entertaining.  As with WandaVision it's something different.  Wonder if he meant 'you' literally or metaphorically?  The former would have to be some kind of wild twist.  I initially thought he meant the latter.

I assumed it was one of the multiverse Loki's

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NOTW

• 20Safety_Hazards

• UK_EaglesFan89

• Boogyman

11 hours ago, 20Safety_Hazards said:

That was an excellent first episode!

agreed. watched it twice already. 

loki is one of the ultimate "anti-heros" there is IMO. now it's on display for all. 

52 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

agreed. watched it twice already. 

loki is one of the ultimate "anti-heros" there is IMO. now it's on display for all. 

That scene of him watching his future is just so good! The director made an excellent choice just focusing on Loki’s face through it all. Hiddleston just crushed it!

8 minutes ago, 20Safety_Hazards said:

That scene of him watching his future is just so good! The director made an excellent choice just focusing on Loki’s face through it all. Hiddleston just crushed it!

yes he did. the mixed bag of emotions he showed in that sequence was awesome. 

1 hour ago, Mike030270 said:

I assumed it was one of the multiverse Loki's

That would be cool.

They did say or hint that some of the shows would sort of help set up some of the new films coming out.

He's definitely the antagonist they're talking about, just another version. Loki vs Loki is going to be amazing

7 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

Apparently Loki is gender fluid

He is and has been since before comic existed. He/she gave birth to a horse I think.

Had a feeling Loki would end up being the best of the Marvel TV shows and was one I was most excited for, that first episode was a fantastic start. 

So what is the goal of the time jumping villain?  Change the past to get the outcome he/she wants in the future would seem logical.  It’ll be interesting to see how he/she can jump thru the timeline.

1 hour ago, Talkingbirds said:

So what is the goal of the time jumping villain?  Change the past to get the outcome he/she wants in the future would seem logical.  It’ll be interesting to see how he/she can jump thru the timeline.

He/She is collecting time reset grenades. I’m thinking it’s to mount an attack on the TVA itself. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_Omega said:

Maybe it was Agatha all along?

Could be Mephisto…. 

• Haha 1

Spoiler

I liked the apocalypse idea

Do the possessed get strength abilities when a Loki takes them over? I was wondering how Loki was getting beat up by the humans

38 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:
  Hide contents

I liked the apocalypse idea

Do the possessed get strength abilities when a Loki takes them over? I was wondering how Loki was getting beat up by the humans

Spoiler

thats what i assumed or something to do with the earlier convo he had about illusion vs shapeshifting. 

Another great episode this week.  I particularly like the chemistry between Owen Wilson and Tom Hiddleston. The Salad scene in particular is great but honestly anytime they are interacting I’m hooked. Also, the Pompei scene  :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 20Safety_Hazards said:

Another great episode this week.  I particularly like the chemistry between Owen Wilson and Tom Hiddleston. The Salad scene in particular is great but honestly anytime they are interacting I’m hooked. Also, the Pompei scene  :D

they play off of each other perfectly. two episodes in and this is already a better show than the prior two series IMO.

42 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

they play off of each other perfectly. two episodes in and this is already a better show than the prior two series IMO.

I don’t disagree. I still love WandaVision but the first two episodes of this show are better then the first two of Wanda and Falcon.  Episode 4 of the WandaVision is still my favorite episode of all The shows though. When all is said and done, I think this will End up being my favorite of the MCU shows.