• Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Picked the Jags, Eagles had interest :roll:

Think it had something to do with this

empty-wallet-shutterstock_577019155.jpg

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Nothing wrong with a cheap Hooker

Probably should bring kelce with you. Gonna need protection. 

3 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

This is great and all, but most importantly where are we at on potential comp picks?

The 5th for Mills is likely it, unless someone really overpays for NRC or LeBlanc 

3 minutes ago, UK Eagle said:

Think it had something to do with this

empty-wallet-shutterstock_577019155.jpg

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

The 5th for Mills is likely it, unless someone really overpays for NRC or LeBlanc 

How are comp picks calculated when Peters signs somewhere to be a back up, but demands more money when he’s told he has to start?

57 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

@Don Corleone we finally got him!!! 4 years later!!! 

pretty sure it’s fake tho. Lol

For sure it's fake, because Howie is out here like 

I Have 3 Dollars | Know Your Meme

11 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Picked the Jags, Eagles had interest :roll:

We are just about the absolute worst now. Jags about to pull ahead of us 

1 minute ago, Don Corleone said:

For sure it's fake, because Howie is out here like 

I Have 3 Dollars | Know Your Meme

I imagine the negotiations are like this 

image.gif.d2551cecc940009034d41d3e682022be.gif

27 minutes ago, Iggles25 said:

Who the heck is Kendrick Bourne?

He used to be in a program called Treadstone but then he lost his memory.

8 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I would be super happy with that.  If true.  

$17 million a year for an average receiver when we already have a bunch of average receivers?

5 hours ago, aptosbird said:

lol..I went to a UCSB vs Phi Slamma Jamma in 1982

I was finishing my senior year(s) of college the fall semester of 1980.  We had heard  Hakeem (back then Akeem) Olajuwon. He had to redshirt as a freshman as the NCAA wouldn’t clear him to play.  Drop and Add was at the Hofeinz Arena, where they played basketball.  Out on the floor the basketball team was shooting around.  My reaction to Hakeem was that he was surely athletic and might get some rebounds but didn’t look like much of an offensive threat.  First time I ever say him dribble the basketball like a soccer ball and "pass” it.  He apparently was a heck of a soccer player back in Nigeria.   We were all watching Clyde walk on air.   I have always thought Ben Simmons has a bit of Glide in him. Hakeem was one of the nicest pro players I ever met but Clyde is up there too.

Love that all the colts FA options are still out there, and Gareon Conley as well.

Hooker, Conley, Mack... we are in good shape

I'd rather look at Curtis Samuel. Really good player only scratching the surface. Elite speed, can take snaps all over including out of the backfield, only 24 so we'd have him for his prime. Younger than Dillard. 

2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Love that all the colts FA options are still out there, and Gareon Conley as well.

Hooker, Conley, Mack... we are in good shape

Walker Jr too. But I don't want Mack. Torn achilles for a RB that relies of faking out defenders and speed. Isn't a power back by any stretch. I  just don't think he's a good compliment to Sanders really. 

If the Eagles signed someone like Corey Davis at $17 million/year with Chase/Pitts/Waddle most likely to be there for them to choose from it would be infuriating and a complete lack of awareness shown by Howie as to how to build a team.

11 hours ago, greend said:

Nothing wrong with that. Why is Maryland so slow?

Southeast corner of PA is extremely slow... Delaware Cty is still in Phase 1A.  The only reason that I and many other educators have gotten a shot is because the governor set up a special distribution for educators for the new J&J vaccine.  If we were forced to wait for Pfizer or Moderna with the regular roll out... we'd still be waiting, and likely wouldn't get any shots before the end of the school year.  My parents, who are both 'elderly' and qualify under both the age and co-morbidity status, got their first shot on Thursday, where they had to drive out two counties over to get their shot.  Seems the number of shots made available was not matched to the population density of the county by the state.   Meanwhile, my father-in-law, who would also qualify by both age and health status has been checking constantly and can't find a spot to get a shot.   PA hasn't done a great job organizing this process, especially given the great variance of population density across the state.

That said, the set-up for us with the shots at the DCIU (all intermediate units are the distribution points for the teachers and school staff) was great.   Super stream lined.  I was in and out in under 30 minutes, including the 15 minute post-shot wait time where you wait for any potential reaction to the shot.  I feel worse for the first responders that are still sitting in line in Phase 1B (same as teachers/school staff were) before the special roll out.   From what I heard, any leftover vaccines from these J&J options will be made available to the first responders.    

2 minutes ago, greendestiny27 said:

I'd rather look at Curtis Samuel. Really good player only scratching the surface. Elite speed, can take snaps all over including out of the backfield, only 24 so we'd have him for his prime. Younger than Dillard. 

I’m guessing he is going to make around 10 mil per if not more if agholor got what he did. I tend to think he is going to go someplace that is creative and can use him in a multitude of different ways. I actually think the Rams would’ve been a good spot if they had money. 

Archived