Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, RememberTheKoy said:

 

Yeah I wouldn't be shocked if Dallas takes him as the first CB ff the board.  They do a great job drafting. 

First thing I thought when they traded back was Dallas will grab someone great ahead of the Eagles. You are right that they really have turned things around recently. I'm not sure if Jerry got out of the way or they have better scouts, but they do. 

  • Replies 66.6k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Know Life
    Know Life

    I turned 38 today and have lost 52lbs since February. I’m very rarely ever proud of myself, but I’m feeling pretty proud today and thought I’d share. Carry on.

  • At this point, I’d like to see a former HC on the staff, but the biggest coaching news left is whether Stout stays.  BOOOOOOOOM

Posted Images

I like this, however watch them take him at 12.
 
According to Kyle Brandt from @gmfb, the Eagles have spoken to LSU WR Terrace Marshall "a lot.”

Marshall will be an option for the Eagles in round 2.
11 minutes ago, blindside said:

I want us to trade back into the end of round 1 for Creed Humphrey. I don’t want to worry about C for another decade

PIT would be taking Humphrey at #24 as a lock, so you wouldn’t be able to trade back that far.  BAL could be a candidate to trade up for him even higher than that.

Like Humphrey a lot as a prospect, but he’d be sitting on the bench for a full season behind Kelce; I don’t think he’s ever even played OG

1 minute ago, Diehardfan said:

First thing I thought when they traded back was Dallas will grab someone great ahead of the Eagles. You are right that they really have turned things around recently. I'm not sure if Jerry got out of the way or they have better scouts, but they do. 

Yep, my biggest gripe with the trade.  Dallas and NYG now have a better chance at a great player by drafting directly ahead of us.  

2 hours ago, jwill2420 said:

Sirianni is that guy in the group who wants to fit in but tries to hard and says weird stuff and can’t control the level of his voice. 

You guys are brutal.

8 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

PIT would be taking Humphrey at #24 as a lock, so you wouldn’t be able to trade back that far.  BAL could be a candidate to trade up for him even higher than that.

Like Humphrey a lot as a prospect, but he’d be sitting on the bench for a full season behind Kelce; I don’t think he’s ever even played OG

I'm not a fan, and certainly not in the first round. Very smart but neither quick nor fast nor powerful.

some of Humphrey numbers, all are top 5  for OL 
 

bench press (29 reps), 3-cone drill (7.54 seconds), vertical jump (33 inches), broad jump (112 inches) and 5-10-5 shuttle (4.46 seconds

3 minutes ago, Original Sin said:

some of Humphrey numbers, all are top 5  for OL 
 

bench press (29 reps), 3-cone drill (7.54 seconds), vertical jump (33 inches), broad jump (112 inches) and 5-10-5 shuttle (4.46 seconds

That's interesting. I don't see it on the field, but what do I know? Maybe watching Kelce has spoiled me but I don't ever recall Humphrey getting out on a screen or an outside zone. Perhaps he can do that but wasn't asked to. What I saw was a guy with a limited game.

 

36 minutes ago, RLC said:

If the Eagles OL is healthy, we could be good.

Of course, counting on the Eagles to be healthy is crazy.

What record is considered good to you?

Ralph Vacchiano
 
@RVacchianoSNY
· 9m
Jets GM Joe Douglas’ thoughts on ESPN analyst/HoF QB Steve Young saying the Jets are "committed” to BYU QB Zach Wilson at the No. 2 pick:
 
"Steve’s plugged in to BYU pretty well.”
42 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

I'm just curious how it has been affected?  He's had multiple injuries but none of them are related to that specific injury.  To me, his body just isn't built for the NFL.  

I agree, it's a gamble, just trying to look at all scenarios. 

It doesn't take rocket appliances to link soft tissue leg injuries to not trusting his surgically repaired achilles bud.

5 minutes ago, justrelax said:

That's interesting. I don't see it on the field, but what do I know?

 

I’m not a fan of him that early , I would actually prefer Meinerz  , later

Just now, Original Sin said:

I’m not a fan of him that early , I would actually prefer Meinerz  

I expanded on my original post. Please check back and see if you agree.

1 hour ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

Did something happen aside from that tweet? Why is everyone freaking that Horn won’t be there at 12?

There's a few of us who've seen him as the best of the bunch by far for quite some time.  Others are just coming around.

Somehow after 10 years of consistency, people still fall for the Bama CB hype.

I’m just not crazy about what I saw from Wilson. I loved what the scouting reports said, so I expected to try to rattle a few cages by saying he was the best prospect in the draft.

After watching him compared to Trevor Lawrence...no way.  I don’t think think he even compares very favorably to the other guys.  Maybe I’m missing something.  Putting this guy in New York with a defensive head coach?  Yikes.

7 minutes ago, justrelax said:

That's interesting. I don't see it on the field, but what do I know? Maybe watching Kelce has spoiled me but I don't ever recall Humphrey getting out on a screen or an outside zone. Perhaps he can do that but wasn't asked to. What I saw was a guy with a limited game.

 

It really sucks the kid from Kentucky, Jackson, is a midget.  He held his own in the SEC, but he can't get away with it in the NFL.

3 minutes ago, Original Sin said:

I’m not a fan of him that early , I would actually prefer Meinerz  , later

Meinerz is the Wisc WW kid right?  He's a project at C, but could be a long term interior swing guy IMO.

2 minutes ago, justrelax said:

I expanded on my original post. Please check back and see if you agree.

I just don’t think it’s something Riley asked him to do much, he certainly seems athletic enough

3 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

I’m just not crazy about what I saw from Wilson. I loved what the scouting reports said, so I expected to try to rattle a few cages by saying he was the best prospect in the draft.

After watching him compared to Trevor Lawrence...no way.  I don’t think think he even compares very favorably to the other guys.  Maybe I’m missing something.  Putting this guy in New York with a defensive head coach?  Yikes.

I'm not crazy about anyone in this class.  I haven't watched a ton of Wilson, so I can't comment...but even Lawrence is incredibly flawed as a prospect.

2 minutes ago, Wentz_Era said:

Meinerz is the Wisc WW kid right?  He's a project at C, but could be a long term interior swing guy IMO.

Some teams like them small school lineman , and have no problem using a top 75 pick on them , which is where I think Meinerz goes 

13 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

What record is considered good to you?

8-8 for this team, shows promise

1 minute ago, Original Sin said:

Some teams like them small school lineman , and have no problem using a top 75 pick on them , which is where I think Meinerz goes 

I agree, he's certainly talented.  Plus athlete and plays mean, the nuances can be taught by the right teacher.  

4 minutes ago, Wentz_Era said:

I'm not crazy about anyone in this class.  I haven't watched a ton of Wilson, so I can't comment...but even Lawrence is incredibly flawed as a prospect.

Flawed I will agree with... incredibly flawed?? what the hell are you expecting out of a prospect (who is your ideal QB prospect)? How is he incredibly flawed?

56 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

I'm just curious how it has been affected?  He's had multiple injuries but none of them are related to that specific injury.  To me, his body just isn't built for the NFL.  

I agree, it's a gamble, just trying to look at all scenarios. 

He's not an explosive or dynamic CB.  I think that is directly related. 

9 minutes ago, QBhunter58 said:

8-8 for this team, shows promise

8-9 or 9-8? 17 games now 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.