Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Featured Replies

Swore this was an Eagles Message Board....where's the Eagles talk? 

  • Replies 66.6k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Know Life
    Know Life

    I turned 38 today and have lost 52lbs since February. I’m very rarely ever proud of myself, but I’m feeling pretty proud today and thought I’d share. Carry on.

  • At this point, I’d like to see a former HC on the staff, but the biggest coaching news left is whether Stout stays.  BOOOOOOOOM

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

864 Mask Sheep Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from Dreamstime

Dead sheep savaged - locally believed to be wolves, but maybe dogs

16 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

Need shelter from a ferocious storm? May we see your papers, please? –  NARSOL


Also personally loved the cruise ships not evacuating unvaccinated people trying to escape a volcano on St. Vincent. Yeah, they might have died, but papers. Please ;)

 

 

6 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

 

What does it matter if you got vaccinated? 

Well you two can sit inside with your aluminum foil caps and watch the games.  

749EF952-3DEC-4884-AB92-2217262CF46A.jpeg

Just now, Diehardfan said:

That is a far different cry than forcing someone to put something into their body and as we all learn from women our bodies are our rights and government can't get involved.

It’s within their rights when you can harm or kill others 

1 minute ago, Diehardfan said:

That is a far different cry than forcing someone to put something into their body and as we all learn from women our bodies are our rights and government can't get involved, right ;)

 

 

1 minute ago, RememberTheKoy said:

 

If you want a hastily developed vaccine to protect your own health then go for it.  People have the right to decide what is injected into their bodies. 

and employers have the right whether or not to employ you

  • Author
Just now, Diehardfan said:

That is a far different cry than forcing someone to put something into their body and as we all learn from women our bodies are our rights and government can't get involved.

States have vaccine requirement for schools.  

So the government is already involved.

Just now, NCiggles said:

 

Well you two can sit inside with your aluminum foil caps and watch the games.  

 

I'll sit and watch the games as I always have and you're free to sit and watch the games with your vaccine, your booster vaccines and your 3-4 masks on from the air tight chamber you built in your basement. 

2 minutes ago, greend said:

 

98% survival rate without a vaccine. What's it like 98.5 with one? Yeah, OK. I feel much safer. People should get them and I'll probably get one down the line as well, but forcing people to is something totally different.

1 minute ago, greend said:

and employers have the right whether or not to employ you

 

And I have the right to file a lawsuit against them. 

Just now, Diehardfan said:

98% survival rate without a vaccine. What's it like 98.5 with one? Yeah, OK.

100% with one, and not only that you don't spread it to others. But you do you. 

Just now, RememberTheKoy said:

 

And I have the right to file a lawsuit against them. 

And you will lose. 

1755094117_uhoh.gif.6981b9d20803d133d186b44c4bc5e923.gif

8 minutes ago, greend said:

100% with one, and not only that you don't spread it to others. But you do you. 

And you will lose. 

LOL it is not 100%. Have you seen the efficiency numbers? Also, do you realize YOU CAN spread it with the vaccine. Do you not read anything?

And yeah I'll get one down the line, but I'm not behind forcing people to.

 

  • Author
1 minute ago, Diehardfan said:

LOL it is not 100%. Have you seen the efficiency numbers? Also, do you realize YOU CAN spread it with the vaccine. Do you not read anything?

It is 100% effective against hospitalization and death.

It materially restricts the spread, thus limiting the opportunity for variants.

They make the world safer.  I've read stuff.

4 minutes ago, greend said:

100% with one, and not only that you don't spread it to others. But you do you. 

And you will lose. 

 

Well for your first quote you're dead wrong.  You can still get it and spread it with the vaccine.  Can still die from covid even with the vaccine. 

 

And we will let the courts decide on that. 

3 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

LOL it is not 100%.Also, do you realize YOU CAN spread it with the vaccine. Do you not read anything?

https://www.aarp.org/health/conditions-treatments/info-2021/coronavirus-after-vaccination.html

Why yes I do as a matter of fact.

Just now, RememberTheKoy said:

 

Well for your first quote you're dead wrong.  You can still get it and spread it with the vaccine.  Can still die from covid even with the vaccine. 

 

And we will let the courts decide on that. 

Nope

Just now, Connecticut Eagle said:

It is 100% effective against hospitalization and death.

It materially restricts the spread, thus limiting the opportunity for variants.

They make the world safer.  I've read stuff.

BS some guy just went to the hospital with J&J last month.

 

Just now, greend said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/01/health/coronavirus-vaccine-walensky.html

I'll counter with this because they aren't sure, dude. Keep reading.

People not getting vaccinated think other people are sheep for getting vaccinated. I think people who don't are sheep. Pretty simple

3 minutes ago, greend said:

Also, guess you need to up your reading comprehension with the 100 percent dude

Quote

"With every vaccine, there is a small group of people who don't get protected,” Woods says. "Those numbers are very, very small, and we protect them by being vaccinated ourselves and getting to herd immunity.”

LOL from your own article. But 100%!!!!!

image.gif.cb72000416fbcc2a3b97a518eaedf0dd.gif

1 minute ago, RememberTheKoy said:

 

If you want a hastily developed vaccine to protect your own health then go for it.  People have the right to decide what is injected into their bodies. 

Yes there are lipids and salts in the vaccine very dangerous and not at all used in millions of other products. https://www.hackensackmeridianhealth.org/HealthU/2021/01/11/a-simple-breakdown-of-the-ingredients-in-the-covid-vaccines/  Good lord read about it if you are that worried and I don't mean on Facebook.  Look at medical sites.  It's safe.  The drawback is that it might not work.  Even the concern about blood clots with J&J, is significantly less than the risk for blood clots with birth control or in fact getting Covid.  The reason they were able to develop it so quickly is that a number of these companies were far along in developing a SARS vaccine when they stopped because funding dried up.  

It is perfectly safe and although I think it should be mandatory except for those who might have a health risk the reality is that we cannot make it mandatory in this country.  This unfortunately will likely mean that Covid will be endemic and a persistent problem.  Thanks you Fing covid denying anti-vaccinating morons.  I hope you trip on a rake and castrate yourself because lord knows we don't need more stupid in this country.  

 

 

2 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

BS some guy just went to the hospital with J&J last month.

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/01/health/coronavirus-vaccine-walensky.html

I'll counter with this because they aren't sure, dude. Keep reading.

I'll counter with an article that says "they're not sure" is just that somebody saying they are not sure. I'll also stand by the statement that after vaccination you won't die or even be hospitalized. Did you read mine?

the vaccines are as safe as anything else. if you are that concerned, get the J&J vaccine which is the same technology as every other vaccine you have ever received.

4 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

BS some guy just went to the hospital with J&J last month.

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/01/health/coronavirus-vaccine-walensky.html

I'll counter with this because they aren't sure, dude. Keep reading.

Oh someone went to the hospital for the J&J vaccine OMG because no one is going to the hospital for Covid.  

3 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

Also, guess you need to up your reading comprehension with the 100 percent dude

LOL from your own article. But 100%!!!!!

That doesn't say they die now does it?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.