Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Featured Replies

And it begins 

The #Seahawks players are opting out of voluntary workouts. I’m sending a trend.
  • Replies 66.6k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Know Life
    Know Life

    I turned 38 today and have lost 52lbs since February. I’m very rarely ever proud of myself, but I’m feeling pretty proud today and thought I’d share. Carry on.

  • At this point, I’d like to see a former HC on the staff, but the biggest coaching news left is whether Stout stays.  BOOOOOOOOM

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Lol

Encouraging 

23 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

 

Fully Vaccinated shouldn't be an issue for anyone. 

4 minutes ago, Original Sin said:

2nd shot of Pfizer Sunday , body aches and chills were unbelievable yesterday , feel ok today .

My second Pfizer was the same as the first.  My wife's second was much worse.  

The NFL & NFLPA sent a memo that vaccines won't be required for players
4 minutes ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

I got my first Moderna last week.  My arm hurt like a **** the next day.

Second one was worse for me. Got it last Thursday and was up all night with fever and chills. You might want to call off work when you get your second one. Doesn’t affect everyone though, but I think I saw something like 75% of people had some sort of side effect after the second dose. 

1 minute ago, Original Sin said:

And it begins 

The #Seahawks players are opting out of voluntary workouts. I’m sending a trend.

anything to get these millionaires more down time.

Just now, Original Sin said:
The NFL & NFLPA sent a memo that vaccines won't be required for players

 

glasses.gif

5 minutes ago, greend said:

Well how about they get vaccinated and go to work. Are you telling me pro teams have no sway to get their "obese" players vaccinated?

Vaccines are open to everyone in NC at this point 16 an over.  There's no excuse.  

Just now, NCiggles said:

Fully Vaccinated shouldn't be an issue for anyone. 

My second Pfizer was the same as the first.  My wife's second was much worse.  

My first was not as bad , I also had the virus , some countries only require 1 shot , if you had the virus . My doctor told me I might feel it worse , basically over kill of antibodies 

13 minutes ago, downundermike said:

And businesses have the right to only let vaccinated folks in.

Need shelter from a ferocious storm? May we see your papers, please? –  NARSOL


Also personally loved the cruise ships not evacuating unvaccinated people trying to escape a volcano on St. Vincent. Yeah, they might have died, but papers. Please ;)

 

1 minute ago, BDawk_ASamuel said:

Second one was worse for me. Got it last Thursday and was up all night with fever and chills. You might want to call off work when you get your second one. Doesn’t effect everyone though, but I think I saw something like 75% of people had some sort of side effect after the second dose. 

That's encouraging. LOL. The sore arm thing was enough for me, but I'll start preparing.

Makes you wonder what the hel this stuff is.

Thrilled to see the vax stuff here.  I'm getting my first shot of the Pfizer vaccine Friday.  I'm usually a "get deathly' ill when I get the flu" person, so I'm anticipating that I will be feeling terrible all weekend.

  • Author

I'd assume that with a 90-man roster that you'd need to vaccinate about 150 per team to hold a mini camp or OTA.

That's 300 shots per team.  For 32 teams, that would be roughly 10,000 doses.   The government is shipping over 25 million of Pfizer/Moderna a week. 

They can't syphon off 0.04% of one week's supply to get the league started?

9 minutes ago, Original Sin said:
The NFL & NFLPA sent a memo that vaccines won't be required for players

 

 

 

Good.  Business shouldn't bebrequeijg anyone to get vaccinated.  It's your own choice. 

Just now, RememberTheKoy said:

 

 

 

Good.  Business shouldn't bebrequeijg anyone to get vaccinated.  It's your own choice. 

I don’t care to sit next to anyone , who hasn’t been vaccinated 

9 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

Vaccines are open to everyone in NC at this point 16 an over.  There's no excuse.  

PA too and you are right. Time to go back to work and become normal. If you choose not to get a vaccine and you get it, that's your own damn vault.

1 minute ago, Original Sin said:

I don’t care to sit next to anyone , who hasn’t been vaccinated

 

What does it matter if you got vaccinated? 

2 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

 

 

 

Good.  Business shouldn't bebrequeijg anyone to get vaccinated.  It's your own choice. 

 

Just now, Original Sin said:

I don’t care to sit next to anyone , who hasn’t been vaccinated 

Yes, but if you have had the vaccine so you are safe, right? I mean unless they don't work, right? That's why we are all being forced to get them, right? But but but they only lower the chances!! Great, then shut the freak up it really doesn't matter if we all get them or not.

  • Author
4 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

 

Good.  Business shouldn't bebrequeijg anyone to get vaccinated.  It's your own choice. 

The advancement of smoking regulations belie that argument.  No shoes, no service.  Etc.

Requiring behaviors that objectively protect the public's health shouldn't be elective.

 

3 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

 

 

 

Good.  Business shouldn't bebrequeijg anyone to get vaccinated.  It's your own choice. 

I disagree business should be bebrequeijg everyone

Because the more people not vaccinated , the greater the chance of new variants 

get vaccinated or stay home , but stop crying about business doing what is within their rights .

1 minute ago, Original Sin said:

Because the more people not vaccinated , the greater the chance of new variants 

864 Mask Sheep Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from Dreamstime

Here we f'ing go, again. 

4 minutes ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

The advancement of smoking regulations belie that argument.  No shoes, no service.  Etc.

Requiring behaviors that objectively protect the public's health shouldn't be elective.

 

That is a far different cry than forcing someone to put something into their body and as we all learn from women our bodies are our rights and government can't get involved, right ;)

 

3 minutes ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

The advancement of smoking regulations belie that argument.  No shoes, no service.  Etc.

Requiring behaviors that objectively protect the public's health shouldn't be elective.

 

 

If you want a hastily developed vaccine to protect your own health then go for it.  People have the right to decide what is injected into their bodies. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.