Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Featured Replies

15 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

Duh.  Unless the Eagles are a playoff winner this season, Jeff has the reason to fire or reassign Howie.  Howie got them out of the cap hell that he created by doing the same thing that got him there.  He has to have last seasons draft choices succeed and this season nail the draft or he’s gone or reassigned.  

I don't think Lurie expects to make the playoffs the next two seasons.

Rather, what he wants to see are a lot of young players arriving and succeeding. You're not going to hit on every draft pick, but the Eagles need a repeat of 2012-2013:

2012:  Cox (12), Kendricks (46), Curry (59), Foles (88), Kelly OT (153)

2013:  Lane (4), Ertz (35), Logan (67), Barkley (98), Poyer (218)

plus Cedrich Thornton UDFA, Tobin (UDFA)

  • Replies 66.6k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Know Life
    Know Life

    I turned 38 today and have lost 52lbs since February. I’m very rarely ever proud of myself, but I’m feeling pretty proud today and thought I’d share. Carry on.

  • At this point, I’d like to see a former HC on the staff, but the biggest coaching news left is whether Stout stays.  BOOOOOOOOM

Posted Images

Former players aside, who is the safety Eagles jersey to buy?

 

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

You can also draft bad skill people from the second to the fourth.  Heck,  you can draft bad skill people in the first.

JJ Arcega-Whiteside ( # 57 )

Mack Hollins ( # 118 )

Donnel Pumphrey ( #132 )

Josh Huff ( # 86 )

 

Josh Huff wasn't bad.  He just f'd up his career by driving around with guns and drugs.  He was a decent kick returner and showed some promise as a slot WR.  

1 minute ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

Former players aside, who is the safety Eagles jersey to buy?

Chuck Bednarik

Live look at Weidl trying to hold Howie back

Toronto Vs Milwaukee GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

22 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

We're trading up to #8 for Barmore 

There's a fallen tree on the back edge of the property that needs addressing. That sucker will be in a million pieces if that happens 😄

Eagles analytic room in shambles. 

  • Author
6 minutes ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

Former players aside, who is the safety Eagles jersey to buy?

If you have some extra waistline, I'd invest in a Kelce or Cox jersey now.  You can wear it when you go to Canton in about 8-10 years.

If your still in shape, I'd wait for the draft to conclude.  Unless you need one right now, then I'd go with Graham.

 

It's really a sad statement that we don't have anyone under 25 years old that is a sure thing to be a fixture on the team for at least five more seasons.

Just now, Connecticut Eagle said:

If you have some extra waistline, I'd invest in a Kelce or Cox jersey now.  You can wear it when you go to Canton in about 8-10 years.

If your still in shape, I'd wait for the draft to conclude.  Unless you need one right now, then I'd go with Graham.

 

It's really a sad statement that we don't have anyone under 25 years old that is a sure thing to be a fixture on the team for at least five more seasons.

He said safety, so go with Waters, Hopkins, or BDawk.  

 
A Mickey Mouse WR Class:
 
Ja'Marr Chase 6'0/201
Devonta Smith 6'0/170
Jaylen Waddle 5'9/180
Rashod Bateman 6'0/190
Terrace Marshall 6'2/205
Kadarius Toney 5'11/193
Elijah Moore 5'9/178
Rondale Moore 5'7/181
Dyami Brown 6'0/189
35 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

Duh.  Unless the Eagles are a playoff winner this season, Jeff has the reason to fire or reassign Howie.  Howie got them out of the cap hell that he created by doing the same thing that got him there.  He has to have last seasons draft choices succeed and this season nail the draft or he’s gone or reassigned.  

The reality is that Lurie is going to blame Howie before he blames himself.  So even if Lurie is the one with the bad ideas - I am sure he will change the narrative in his own mind to blame Howie rather than himself at some point. 

2 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

He said safety, so go with Waters, Hopkins, or BDawk.  

Rich Miano

Just now, NCiggles said:

The reality is that Lurie is going to blame Howie before he blames himself.  So even if Lurie is the one with the bad ideas - I am sure he will change the narrative in his own mind to blame Howie rather than himself at some point. 

I don't know about that.  Lurie's love for Howie runs deep. It's almost like Lurie is holding Howie's arms out while on the Titanic while "My Heart Will Go On" plays.

  • Author
1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

He said safety, so go with Waters, Hopkins, or BDawk.  

He said "former players aside"....so I interpreted "safety" as "safest".

That is insane.

3 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

He said safety, so go with Waters, Hopkins, or BDawk.  

Mike Zordich

1 minute ago, NCiggles said:

The reality is that Lurie is going to blame Howie before he blames himself.  So even if Lurie is the one with the bad ideas - I am sure he will change the narrative in his own mind to blame Howie rather than himself at some point. 

Honestly, he should. Howie is paid to be the gm. Howie needs to make the decisions, if Jeff steps on that Howie needs to remind Jeff of that. 

Just now, Connecticut Eagle said:

He said "former players aside"....so I interpreted "safety" as "safest".

I thought he had a safety fetish. 

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

Mike Zordich

Bill Bradley.

I heard somewhere that Kadarius Toney might go before Smith

1 minute ago, RLC said:

That is insane.

Well he covers his bases with ,he might go , he also might not

Just now, greend said:

I heard somewhere that Kadarius Toney might go before Smith

Sources tell me Kadarius Toney will get drafted

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Breaking News:

Sources tell me Kadarius Toney will get drafted

FYP

I still would prefer Nico Collins , over a bunch of these first rd Smurfs 

Adams and Watkins later in draft , both underrated, IMO .

4 minutes ago, greend said:

I heard somewhere that Kadarius Toney might go before Smith

I’ve heard that Howie is calling the Falcons about the #4 overall pick so he can trade back up to take Kadarius Toney 

9 minutes ago, Original Sin said:
A Mickey Mouse WR Class:
 
Ja'Marr Chase 6'0/201
Devonta Smith 6'0/170
Jaylen Waddle 5'9/180
Rashod Bateman 6'0/190
Terrace Marshall 6'2/205
Kadarius Toney 5'11/193
Elijah Moore 5'9/178
Rondale Moore 5'7/181
Dyami Brown 6'0/189

It's unbelievable that Ja'Marr Chase unweighs Devonta Smith by 30 pounds.  He also runs a 4.38 40.  

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.