EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Connecticut Eagle

Nick really isn't confidence inspiring in these pressers.  I keep giving him the benefit of the doubt, but geez...it is not good.

• Replies 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, rambo said:

I thought he'd be a stoner from his resting stoned face but it turns out he snorts cocaine for breakfast.

I mean he did make a stop at IUP.  

Some coaches have no energy (Belicheck); other coaches are high-energy (McVay). You can win with both. It's fine.

5 minutes ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

Nick really isn't confidence inspiring in these pressers.  I keep giving him the benefit of the doubt, but geez...it is not good.

It's definitely something Eagles fans aren't used to.

I don't listen to these things anyway, I'll judge Nick by his ability to develop players, especially the players he inherited last year.

Turn guys like JJAW, Jackson, Watkins, etc. into functional NFL players and he can trip over his tongue all he wants.

3 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

It's definitely something Eagles fans aren't used to.

That's on me to you're stupid to let's go get ice cream to let's rail some coke and rock paper scissor.

1 minute ago, austinfan said:

I don't listen to these things anyway, I'll judge Nick by his ability to develop players, especially the players he inherited last year.

Turn guys like JJAW, Jackson, Watkins, etc. into functional NFL players and he can trip over his tongue all he wants.

This is nothing like his first PC, just saying. 

That was a very strange answer regarding Alabama players.  Howie could have said something regarding players available vs the Eagles needs.  He really walked around it like he actually does have some sort of issue with the program .  

Just now, bpac55 said:

That was a very strange answer regarding Alabama players.  Howie could have said something regarding players available vs the Eagles needs.  He really walked around it like he actually does have some sort of issue with the program .  

They do have higher injury rates than other programs, because players at Alabama beat each other up.

Still, a lot of the team's answers would lean towards Devonta Smith.

5 minutes ago, toolg said:

Well.

To me this sounds like a guy out of his league.  He sounds like a guy who doesn’t know what he’s doing.  

I mean, at least play Rock Paper Scissors lizard Spock 

I really don't know what the point of that PC was.  What exactly did we learn?  Tony Montana was all over the place.

I guess we can take away that they don't have ideal measurables at certain WR positions.  It's a matter of what else they bring to the table.

He also sits in front of a big screen and likes to point at it.

Just now, Original Sin said:

He didn’t really play rock , paper , scissors , did he ?

I’m assuming he was joking 

I don’t think he was.  I’m wondering if this is how the depth chart will be established.

Just now, EricAllenPick6 said:

I’m wondering if this is how the depth chart will be established.

Doug did the same thing with the personnel he would pick for certain plays. 

3 minutes ago, Original Sin said:

He didn’t really play rock , paper , scissors , did he ?

I’m assuming he was joking 

If it was a one off comment I could see it being a joke but he said it multiple times.

42 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Howie keeps dodging the question of if Hurts will be the starter, and after the third time the question is asked he passed it off to Nick who dodged the question lol.

Teamwork!

44 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Howie keeps dodging the question of if Hurts will be the starter, and after the third time the question is asked he passed it off to Nick who dodged the question lol.

You know every time I start to think the Eagles are not going to draft a QB with 12 or above...

3 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Charlie Day Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia GIF - CharlieDay  ItsAlwaysSunnyInPhiladelphia PepeSilvia - Discover & Share GIFs

Cocaine Nick putting his playbook together 

Cocaine Nick lol. That gif is perfect for this guy.

He also says right way too much like every three words.

Archived