EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

:offtopic: 

If I believe that a critter has worked its way into my furnace exhaust pipe... do I call my HVAC company or an exterminator?  

Load your shotgun and hit the pipe with a 2x4 (at least that's what I would do)

I had family of raccoons in a area of roof where it was impossible to get to , to chase them out , so I removed a recessed light , stuck a strobe light up in ceiling area along with playing loud music , was a matter of hours until mother carried babies out one by one , then I repaired soffit area where they entered 

1 minute ago, NCiggles said:

He probably would have been a decent HB/TE.  

He clearly wasn't going to be a good QB but he could have been a power back with the ability to throw short/intermediate passes, sort of like Taysom Hill. But he refused to entertain the idea. I hope he had a good career in the minor leagues though.

I'll never understand why people love to hate Tim Tebow so much.  I think it's funny when some guys do everything they're asked, give it their all and for whatever reason people just love to hate them.  I don't know if people just love to hate openly Christian men (see Carson Wentz) or what the deal is.  

I would have loved Tebow as a back up quarterback.  He's just the kind of guy you want back there.  The ultimate teammate, a totally different skillset that the defense wouldn't be ready for and the kind of guy who can light a fire when a team is down.  

He's got all the respect in the world from me.  

Side note, some Eagles preseason gems in there.  Freddy Martino....Rasheed Bailey...a Raheem Mostert sighting.

5 minutes ago, Original Sin said:

Ok thanks , I’ll try that

i don’t know what’s up with my phone , I have to close out Twitter to return to other tabs , and then click on Twitter website to reopen

iPhone suck.

Just now, bpac55 said:

I'll never understand why people love to hate Tim Tebow so much.  I think it's funny when some guys do everything they're asked, give it their all and for whatever reason people just love to hate them.  I don't know if people just love to hate openly Christian men (see Carson Wentz) or what the deal is.  

I would have loved Tebow as a back up quarterback.  He's just the kind of guy you want back there.  The ultimate teammate, a totally different skillset that the defense wouldn't be ready for and the kind of guy who can light a fire when a team is down.  

He's got all the respect in the world from me.  

Side note, some Eagles preseason gems in there.  Freddy Martino....Rasheed Bailey...a Raheem Mostert sighting.

He sucks at QB. 

What does Rodgers have to be disgruntled about? He sounds like a big baby. Come to Philly and throw to Bob Davis, Deontay Burnett, JJAW and Greg Ward. You’ll love it. 

1 minute ago, ManuManu said:

Schefter said on ESPN that Rodgers wants to be traded. 

What a big baby just cause they drafted that dude in the first round yada, yada, yada, yada.

Sound familiar?

I wonder if the Packers would be interested in a QB................................from.................................THE QB FACTORY.

Just now, ManuManu said:

He sucks at QB. 

He's better than sucking at QB.  He isn't great.  Doesn't deserve the hate that he gets.  

Just now, RLC said:

Howie loading up on 2022 picks..when Watson, Wilson AND Rodgers might be available.

Rodgers is old already.  No thanks. 

3 minutes ago, greend said:

What a big baby just cause they drafted that dude in the first round yada, yada, yada, yada.

Sound familiar?

Front offices pissing off their franchise QB so he wants out is not a good look.  Hopefully this does not become a trend in the NFL.

1 minute ago, greend said:

Sound familiar?

Vaguely. 

But comparing the two scenarios are vastly different. Wentz played like crap, got benched and asked out. Rodgers is elite. 

The Packers passed on Higgins, Pittman, Shenault, Claypool, etc. to pick his successor.

I can see it.

44 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

There looks to be a lot of IOL that should be available around picks 70 and 84.  

Archived