5 minutes ago, justrelax said:

Couldn’t be more dissimilar.

Yea I’m just stirring the pot 

• Replies 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, justrelax said:

Couldn’t be more dissimilar.

From a strictly athletic standpoint and physical tools, Johnny Manziel is the closest recent QB I can think of.  Ran a lot in college and always looked more like a freelancer to me than a QB who could consistently move an offense.  Hurts’ time with Lincoln Riley has arguably given him a better feel for the NFL pro style offense than Manziel ever had.

I don’t buy into the perception of Hurts’ unique work ethic — but I have no doubt he is leaps and bounds better than Johnny Football in any intangibles he offers.

39 minutes ago, devpool said:

That list doesn't really help your case at all, they did beat Iowa one year ranked #13, the rest are like central Michigan and schools like that. They would have close to zero chance against top power 5 schools. Most SEC teams would use North Dakota State as a warm up game and beat them by 50

2-0 vs the Big 10

2-0 vs the Big 12

1-0 vs the SEC

11 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Result.  People feeding the troll.  

My ignore list has grown

11 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Result.  People feeding the troll.  

Troll is a compliment at this point 

3 hours ago, DireWolf said:

I'm just trying to get people to accept Carson Wentz's actual accomplishments "as an Eagle".  Obviously it's a touchy subject. But in reality Jaworski did more "as an Eagle" .

You can not give Carson Wentz CREDIT for the 2017 title. He was a great contributor to the team. 

But you can't say FOR CERTAIN, they wouldn't have won it without him. 

Brainlet Windmill GIF - Brainlet Windmill - Discover & Share GIFs

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

What in the hell? :lol:

There's 0 point in debating with smooth brained MF'ers, best to just him em with one of those and keep it moving. 

So What Shrug GIF by swerk - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 minute ago, DireWolf said:

There's nothing to debate. 

The Eagles QB situation heading into 2021 is better than it was in 2020. 

People post all day long as if this isn't the case. 

No debate necessary. 

And if I know Howie, it'll get even better. 

How is it better

Just now, DireWolf said:

I sincerely liked Wentz. He had his shot. 

He was not very good.  Can't change what happened.  Now maybe Reich fixes him but the past 2 years Carson has nose dived. 

the reason the eagles are picked near the bottom is because t they don’t have a legitimate Qb 

9 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

There's 0 point in debating with smooth brained MF'ers, best to just him em with one of those and keep it moving. 

So What Shrug GIF by swerk - Find & Share on GIPHY

Lol what did you search for to get that weird gif though?

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

Lol what did you search for to get that weird gif though?

Nah man, stay in your lane lol

50 minutes ago, Wentz_Era said:

2-0 vs the Big 10

2-0 vs the Big 12

1-0 vs the SEC

Which SEC team? Ball state, Kansas, Kansas state, Colorado state, iowa, Iowa state, Minnesota, Central Michigan according to that link. None of those are SEC teams.

Edit: I didn't read any of the conversation prior to the link being posted, but NDSU can compete against lower level FBS teams like ball state, put them against Florida or Georgia and they would lose by 30. Let them play Alabama or lsu and it's probably a 60 point shutout after 3 quarters  

2 minutes ago, DireWolf said:

Yes the reason why you had four wins in 2020 is because of Carson Wentz's play at the QB position. 

Correct.  Wasn't all his fault. They're going to need the line to be healthy.  But Wentz was beyond bad last year. 

Correct but hurtz was pathetic in his games too

Flacco will see a lot of playing time when we see hurtz play a few games

12 minutes ago, DireWolf said:

There's nothing to debate. 

The Eagles QB situation heading into 2021 is better than it was in 2020. 

People post all day long as if this isn't the case. 

Brainlet Brainlet Bike GIF - Brainlet BrainletBike DingDing - Discover &  Share GIFs

3 hours ago, Alphagrand said:

Because .... if you express concerns about Hurts’ play thus far it automatically means you hate Hurts ..... and since you hate Hurts, you have to love someone else .... and since you love someone else it has to be the last guy who had the job ..... so that means to get back at the people who hate Hurts, then Wentz must become hated in retaliation — since he was the last guy in the job .....

giphy.gif

That's what you call... deductive reasoning.

2 hours ago, DireWolf said:

Sorry but I've been mostly silent and you know what I've noticed? 

A bunch of potshots and a huge negative attitude towards Jalen who frankly "has NO track record" ... whatsoever. 

I get it . We all wanted Carson to win another one.  I don't dislike Carson. I'm just honestly evaluating his career at this point. 

He might go to the Colts and make me look like a fool , but TODAY he's Jeff George. 

That's the brutal honest TRUTH 

Not sure you need help with that.

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Hope you’re well bud 

No complaints. Hope you and the family are well.

1 minute ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Not sure you need help with that.

Definitely don't

Just flipped past 2020 Eagles Packers on NFLn...Wentz threw a reasonably accurate ball to 4’8”  24” catch radius Boston Scott about 15 yards downfield in blanket coverage by a LB on 3rd and 10.

Boston Scott and Alshon Jeffery were the only players beyond the first down marker in the play.

I changed the channel.  

1 hour ago, justrelax said:

Well, I do neither so you’re way ahead of me. Just write a lot and not always well.

😲  You dropped one of those unnecessary adverbs.   

1 hour ago, eagle45 said:

What age/grade?

I'm 43 and in the 37th grade.

1 minute ago, DireWolf said:

Well time will tell won't it .... And just like with Mailata , can pretty much guarantee there will be a 90% contingent who "knew all along that " The Eagles were going to win the NFC East in 2021 .... 

Now back to your.regularly scheduled programming. 

You know there's a very simple way to "test my theory" 

Remember the names ... Tua, Hurts and Lawrence. Got it ? 

Brainlet Windmill GIF - Brainlet Windmill - Discover & Share GIFs

21 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

Just flipped past 2020 Eagles Packers on NFLn...Wentz threw a reasonably accurate ball to 4’8”  24” catch radius Boston Scott about 15 yards downfield in blanket coverage by a LB on 3rd and 10.

Boston Scott and Alshon Jeffery were the only players beyond the first down marker in the play.

I changed the channel.  

Has Alshon signed anywhere? He’s low key someone I could see the Eagles bringing back at some point. Don’t agree with it but it would not shock me. 

Archived