3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Amazed and ecstatic- Branham

Excitement- Jovic, McGowens, LaRavia

Moderate enthusiasm- Tyty, EJ Liddell

Cautious optimism- Hardy

Those are my tiers of preferences now.

LaRavia gone

4 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Didn't you say you wouldn't take Mark Williams in the 1st. Yes, let's listen to you. 

Meant more Dieng but Chet is an elite versatile big who can lob run with Giddy/SGA and shoot 

I said I wasn't convince Williams was worth a first.  He may be. He needs to get a lot stronger. We'll see. Holmgren needs to get a lot stronger too and I think he'll have a tougher time doing it than Williams.

Just now, GoEagles5921 said:

LaRavia gone

loved him but Jovic is over him for me. Thats my biggest hope for a guy who realistically could be there. Branham has always just been a pipedream and I expect him to be gone.

Give me the 6'11'' James Harden and Im good. 

10 minutes ago, GoEagles5921 said:

Terry to Bulls

He was at the Arizona basketball camp the other day. He was pretty confident that he was going in the top 20. One of the assistant coaches thought he’d go 16-20. He knew the spurs and twolves also really liked him. One of the main guys in the scouting department with the twolves used cover recruiting for 24/7 started out with covering Arizona. Really loved him since high school. 

I can’t believe LaRavia went that early.

Dang

Will the 6ers pass on Branham for Hardy?

Just now, Dave Moss said:

I can’t believe LaRavia went that early.

Dang

hes good. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

loved him but Jovic is over him for me. Thats my biggest hope for a guy who realistically could be there. Branham has always just been a pipedream and I expect him to be gone.

Give me the 6'11'' James Harden and Im good. 

I would be excited if they draft and keep Branham.  Rivers will piss us off not playing him enough but still would be an exciting young player to add this late in the draft.

Just now, Shepard Wong said:

I would be excited if they draft and keep Branham.  Rivers will piss us off not playing him enough but still would be an exciting young player to add this late in the draft.

yep

I expect them to draft him and trade him for Gordon which is idiotic.

Or pass on him and draft Hardy. Which is also idiotic. 

12 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Didn't you say you wouldn't take Mark Williams in the 1st. Yes, let's listen to you. 

Meant more Dieng but Chet is an elite versatile big who can lob run with Giddy/SGA and shoot 

Okc has more time to let him develop than most teams. They are still trying to tank and stink. So they can be slower with his development. I forget the podcast i listened to the other day they talked about Okc loves his upside and when KD came out people worried about his strength. (Not saying right or wrong to think that way but that was part of their thing with his strength). 

Spurs probbaly take Branham here cause hes good and theyre smart. Seems like a Spurs thing to do.

well ok. 

my #1 realistic target is still there. But probably goes to the Nuggets. So if not Jovic, then we should add wing talent which is so badly needed. McGowens. 

believe Nuggets promised Wendell Moore at 21. Jovic dream still alive.

My finger is ready to click order on a customized 6ers Jovic jersey. 

• Haha 2

Of course Grizzlies took LaRavia but we haven't missed since new FO so I have to like it 

4 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

Nuggets taking Braun

Like him more than other Kansas kid 

We have a choice between Jovic and McGowens. Couldnt have asked for more.

But I expect Hardy or Beauchamp.