**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

After seeing the mountain of picks OKC is sitting on, it infuriates me even more when I think about how the league Fed the Sixers over by blowing up the Process 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

After seeing the mountain of picks OKC is sitting on, it infuriates me even more when I think about how the league Fed the Sixers over by blowing up the Process 

If OKC wasn’t OKC and Philly wasn’t Philly. The nba really only stepped in cause Philly was a bigger market and no one cares about Okc since KD and westbrook has left. 

24 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

My cousins idea 

image.thumb.png.4f969fa5ef8d45b442d1139fe7c874a2.png

Tell him that is a dumb one. 

Lillard wants to be the man and ball in his hands but Jokic is better 

• Haha 1

But when it comes to pure shooters on the market, the one who may be the most attractive is the guy who led the league in 3-point shooting last year, making 44.9% from the arc, Clippers guard Luke Kennard. According to sources around the league, L.A. is shopping Kennard ahead of Thursday’s NBA draft, and will look to move him next month if no deal can be reached. – via Sean Deveney @ Heavy.com

18 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

But when it comes to pure shooters on the market, the one who may be the most attractive is the guy who led the league in 3-point shooting last year, making 44.9% from the arc, Clippers guard Luke Kennard. According to sources around the league, L.A. is shopping Kennard ahead of Thursday’s NBA draft, and will look to move him next month if no deal can be reached. – via Sean Deveney @ Heavy.com

I’d love to get him. Sadly i don’t see the sixers having the appropriate assets as compared to other teams to pull it off. 

really nothing new here but i'm bored, so....

[Clark] Heading into NBA draft tonight, source says Sixers have discussed deals to move Danny Green. Source says Sixers aren’t going to dump Matisse Thybulle. They will move him if there is a return that helps the Sixers contend.

32 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

really nothing new here but i'm bored, so....

[Clark] Heading into NBA draft tonight, source says Sixers have discussed deals to move Danny Green. Source says Sixers aren’t going to dump Matisse Thybulle. They will move him if there is a return that helps the Sixers contend.

So moving him anyone that can shoot 

21 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Bucks clear favorites as of today 

Detroit basically gave him away for nothing. He'd have been an improvement over what we have here. 

I guess Eskin said on the radio,  confirmed it as fact,  Morey turned down Hield and Haliburton for just Ben.

Just now, Gannan said:

Detroit basically gave him away for nothing. He'd have been an improvement over what we have here. 

Would have. 

I hope we can get on on Murray from San Antonio. Just might be a little out of reach.

8 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I guess Eskin said on the radio,  confirmed it as fact,  Morey turned down Hield and Haliburton for just Ben.

Would have. 

I hope we can get on on Murray from San Antonio. Just might be a little out of reach.

I hope they can get more than John Collins and picks for Murray. I must love him more than others do because what are they doing. 

Would trading Harden net is another star? Or do we have to settle for a handful of players to match his salary? 

If Kyrie ended up on the Sixers, would this thread have to be merged with the flat Earth thread in CVON?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Would trading Harden net is another star? Or do we have to settle for a handful of players to match his salary? 

Gonna bring back Ben Simmons…. Lol 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

So moving him anyone that can shoot 

Draymond Green doesn't shoot, but wins titles. Hate that guy, but it's true. The 76ers don't need 5 people wanting the ball in their starting 5. They MUST have D. Thybulle.... they better be careful what they do here. 

image.png

2 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

image.thumb.png.b7bc5d90a28835317cfe77a81c883b35.png

They aren't gonna trade Harden man give it up

7 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

If Kyrie ended up on the Sixers, would this thread have to be merged with the flat Earth thread in CVON?

Yes

7 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

They aren't gonna trade Harden man give it up

Never!!!!!

image.thumb.png.0bef195cebf84a0033fb3bc6e3635e12.png

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

Draymond Green doesn't shoot, but wins titles. Hate that guy, but it's true. The 76ers don't need 5 people wanting the ball in their starting 5. They MUST have D. Thybulle.... they better be careful what they do here. 

image.png

Draymond is an elite defender 1 thru 5 in his prime, can initiate offense, and a good passer. 

Thybulle is good at standing in passing lanes, they ARE NOT remotely the same. He isn't a good on ball defender which some people don't realize. Game 2 vs the Heat he came in the game and got 11 straight points scored on him by Butler and Herro. 

13 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

image.png

13 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

image.thumb.png.b7bc5d90a28835317cfe77a81c883b35.png

SOB you stole my trade

7 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I can see the harden and kyrie reunion now 

55A5BE85-D91F-4C2C-8A03-EB61CF7385BC.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4