**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

1 hour ago, Shepard Wong said:

Dont know whats true or not about the trade stuff, but its nice to hear its not Tucker or bust. Though, they really should move those guys to gain access to the full MLE. Even better if its someone other than tucker. 

2 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’m talking purely the nba if it went down. It would make for great tv to have doc, harden/kd feud, embiid and morey. It basically would make a ton of money for nba. For sixers it’s less beneficial  

I wouldn't want to watch any of those effing tools. Except Embiid. 

1 minute ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Bucks clear favorites as of today 

I think bucks would but that’s a good move for Portland and they still got to keep 7th pick 

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I think bucks would but that’s a good move for Portland and they still got to keep 7th pick 

I read that so wrong in that thought Bucks got him lol

Clear what Portland trying to do. Make the franchise look decent to sell it 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

All it took was 1 future 1st round pick? wow.

If only we had one we could use…

almost seems like a done deal now. just what we need. Silver coming after us again, for tampering.

the realgm guys bring up a good point. 

As I have stated, trading Thybulle and 23 (2 young assets) for the opportnity to use the full MLE on a 37 year old role player is bad business.

But as they are saying- if you just waive Danny Green to get there.... that makes sense.

Then you potentially can trade Thybulle for something else. Maybe keep 23 because McGowans is a nice fit at that point. Or trade them both for some other SF/Wing talent. 

• Like 1

Something to ponder. Embiid said we needed more toughness and specifically mentioned Tucker.

Harden said he would do whatever it takes to help the team add more talent and improve (implying he would take less money to help the teams ability to bring in new players). Is Harden willing to leave money on the table for a guy like Tucker? If I was Harden Id be like, nevermind, give me my money if youre just going to waste it instead.

14 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Bucks clear favorites as of today 

detroit carving out some cap room for tobi!  :excited:   

[Fischer] The Sixers have called a healthy portion of teams to gauge the value for each of Harris, Green and Thybulle and have called several teams specifically searching for a first-round pick in exchange for Thybulle as part of a three-team deal framework to land an impact veteran rotation player.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I wouldn't want to watch any of those effing tools. Except Embiid. 

You would but you aren’t the majority of nba fans. Most nba fans especially nba Twitter love drama and love when there’s beef especially when it’s out in the open and available to them. Some of the most listened to podcasts and most commented stuff on Twitter is when there’s beef between players aired out. I’d bet that show would have great ratings. 

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

You would but you aren’t the majority of nba fans. Most nba fans especially nba Twitter love drama and love when there’s beef especially when it’s out in the open and available to them. Some of the most listened to podcasts and most commented stuff on Twitter is when there’s beef between players aired out. I’d bet that show would have great ratings. 

Good for them

9 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Good for them

NBA wants to make as much money as possible and maximize their time in the spotlight. Even if you just watch for embiid, you are still tuning in and watching it. But harden/Kd would be huge draw for nba fans. Heck KD says something on Twitter nba fans go into an uproar 

10 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

NBA wants to make as much money as possible and maximize their time in the spotlight. Even if you just watch for embiid, you are still tuning in and watching it. But harden/Kd would be huge draw for nba fans. Heck KD says something on Twitter nba fans go into an uproar 

I ain't tuning into sheet. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I ain't tuning into sheet. 

I’m sure the nba would make up for your loss by crying in their millions of dollars off the show and advertising/sponsor’s money. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’m sure the nba would make up for your loss by crying in their millions of dollars off the show and advertising/sponsor’s money. 

Yep

Hollinger’s mock draft from yesterday and another athletic mock where Hoffman picked for the sixers. 

hollinger:

23. Philadelphia 76ers

Dalen Terry | 6-7 sophomore | SF | Arizona

The Sixers have been active, but don’t necessarily read anything into it beyond that. Daryl Morey’s front office in Houston operated like this, too, calling everyone and getting the wheels turned with lots of offers … but their actual trade history (beyond the obligatory flipping of second-rounders in every single draft) was less active than their rep. That said, the Sixers surely are looking at what some combination of this pick and, say, Danny Green and Furkan Korkmaz can land them in a trade. They’ll even throw in the rights to Filip Petrušev if you ask nicely.

If they keep the pick, the fit with Liddell is hard to ignore, but I have him off the board at this point. Terry might be a bit more developmental than the Sixers hope, but he fits nicely on a roster that doesn’t have a true three.

hoffman:

23. Philadelphia 76ers 

Malaki Branham | 6-5 wing | 19 years old | Ohio State 

Playing Daryl Morey’s role for this exercise, there are some mixed feelings with this pick. This represents solid value for Branham, who is typically being mocked higher than in the 20s. The last time that happened to the Sixers was in 2020, when Tyrese Maxey fell down the board. That worked out well for them.

Branham’s ability to create shots off the bounce and rise up over smaller defenders in the midrange shows more polish than we typically see from someone his age. And yet the way the board fell is also a reminder of why the Sixers would be looking to move this pick to bolster their current roster. Players like Eason, Jalen Williams and even Branham’s teammate, Liddell, feel like they have a better chance than Branham to slide into a rotation and help in a supporting role right away. — Rich Hoffman

• Like 2