**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

There are good players like Murray especially, but Hayward, Grant and Collins who are available. I hate that we spent the last of our cache of picks on washing up Harden and dont have the means to make any of those moves now.

If they traded ben for Hield and Haliburton, and had picks left along with Tobias, #23, Green, Thybulle, Joe, and Kork.... we probably could have got 2 of these guys this summer. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

image.thumb.png.1e15c1e97cdabfc15ed92ece9d0f50ea.png

Bridges is a RFA and wants a max contract

3 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

sign and trade for Tobias Harris

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

He’s basically Tobias so swap harden out for Tobias or do the trade with Harden and trade Tobias for something else. 

22 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

image.thumb.png.1e15c1e97cdabfc15ed92ece9d0f50ea.png

Would take on Hayward but the hornets went to shed salary so they can extend bridges. Not take on money. Possibly make a 3 way deal where you have Harris going to a team that can absorb him and you get Hayward. 

D286B737-0C45-418D-A8B4-318749212C87.jpeg

10 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Would take on Hayward but the hornets went to shed salary so they can extend bridges. Not take on money. Possibly make a 3 way deal where you have Harris going to a team that can absorb him and you get Hayward. 

In my trade we get Bridges so they don’t have to worry about extending him. They would also get 3 expiring contracts so they’d be able to sign someone next year. Maybe Lebron wants to go see if he can turn Jordan’s team around? 

Just now, 20dawk4life said:

In my trade we get Bridges so they don’t have to worry about extending him. They would also get 3 expiring contracts so they’d be able to sign someone next year. Maybe Lebron wants to go see if he can turn Jordan’s team around? 

Here’s your problem…. They want to re-sign bridges. It’s part of why they want to get rid of Hayward to afford him. so your trade isn’t going to work with bridges. 

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Here’s your problem…. They want to re-sign bridges. It’s part of why they want to get rid of Hayward to afford him. so your trade isn’t going to work with bridges. 

It’s on how you sell it to them. Bridges isn’t a number one. We all know that. You need to start fresh and gain some assets, like cash. Bring in some stars, not tie up a max contract in Tobias Harris Jr. 

3 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

It’s on how you sell it to them. Bridges isn’t a number one. We all know that. You need to start fresh and gain some assets, like cash. Bring in some stars, not tie up a max contract in Tobias Harris Jr. 

Yeah not going to work. theres reports they are willing to give up a first with Hayward to sign bridges. They don’t want to lose bridges. They want to build around ball and bridges. 

5 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Yeah not going to work. theres reports they are willing to give up a first with Hayward to sign bridges. They don’t want to lose bridges. They want to build around ball and bridges. 

This has Memphis written all over it 

6 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

F it. I’m in  

image.thumb.png.4b3b2f086371dd2523cb2c0b93073309.png

3 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

This has Memphis written all over it 

I’d 100% do it if i were Memphis. I like Hayward. He’s a good veteran wing fit. He can still give you 15-17. And you get a first pick. I wish the sixers had the cap space to do it. Hayward would be a nice fit here. 

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Draymond is an elite defender 1 thru 5 in his prime, can initiate offense, and a good passer. 

Thybulle is good at standing in passing lanes, they ARE NOT remotely the same. He isn't a good on ball defender which some people don't realize. Game 2 vs the Heat he came in the game and got 11 straight points scored on him by Butler and Herro. 

If the 76ers lose their D and just go for offense, they are done.

23 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’d 100% do it if i were Memphis. I like Hayward. He’s a good veteran wing fit. He can still give you 15-17. And you get a first pick. I wish the sixers had the cap space to do it. Hayward would be a nice fit here. 

We need a bench scorer and an expiring next year so won't mess with Bane extension and hope to get someone that drops or Mark Williams 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

ah the nets 

Just good ol Benny left

• Haha 1

Pistons would be smart to do it tbh  get an extra pick  he comes off the book after 23-24. can try to deal him at the deadline for more assets and he becomes valuable as an expiring contract the following offseason  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gannan said:

Detroit basically gave him away for nothing. He'd have been an improvement over what we have here. 

no cap room to add a guy like grant.

9 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

when it was said they were shopping thybulle ant 23 in a 3 team framework for a rotational player, and you remember the report of them wanting Tucker, and Gordon, that was kinda the suspicion. The 3 team trade for rotational player was going to be for Gordon.

Its amazing that Morey is only going after his old rockets players, and the 6ers are ok with his plan. 

I hope it works. I also hope than when these 3 year deals run out for his players, he wont be here for the rebuild because he apparently doesnt know how to do anything else other than collect former rockets players. 

Interesting that Portland is willing to make a straight up deal for Thybulle. They have a bunch of players I like, who are also younger. Of course, Morey will pass on all better deals to get his old rockets guys.