Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

Seriously....... F this guy...... 

He's passed Chip Kelly on my list of most smug and arrogant coaches in Philly history 

 

 

 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

1 minute ago, nipples said:

I’m not sure I care. Half the time he’s a liability with his awful turnovers. 

I mean the alternative is Shake starting in his place. Not really an improvement. 

This Harden press conference is awkward. Doc definitely gone and Harden definitely back. 

6 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

 

 

Like i said that offseason. Had one of the assistant coaches on the sixer who has ties to Arizona tell me the sixers refused to give him a 5 year max. otherwise butler was back in Philly if they did. They didn’t want too and chose Ben over him. 

9 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Would you fire pop?

Looks like you were way off on that one!

yeah! this championship Harden won us is great. Im so hyped right now!

15 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I have bad news for sixers fans, there isn’t enough cap space or tradable assets or move that  Morey can make for the Sixers to surpass the Celtics, bucks, suns and warriors. They just don’t have that capability or flexibility. This is why the moves from 2018 to 2021 they needed to be smarter and better FO leadership/ownership. Now you were in a spot where it is really hard to make the move necessary to surpass those teams. It is very unlikely that happens. So you’re more likely gonna wind up being stuck in a purgatory and wasting embiid’s career

I agree

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

You could go for the star if Tobias Harris was tradable asset to get you 2-3 pieces that were role players/depth. But the problem is everyone knew Tobias Harris is what he is. No one is taking on that contract and giving you anything worthwhile until it becomes an expiring contract or next year at the deadline with 1.5 years left. The trade they should’ve made was for haliburton and hield for Simmons. Then hoped this offseason you could move Harris or move him at the deadline next year 1.5 years left on the contract hoping some team would want his expiring contract. 

** i do believe the kings would do Simmons for haliburton and hield+. I don’t believe the rumor they’d have done harris and Simmons even if we took Barnes back. 

yep. I wanted the kings trade. Even the Detroit package was pretty damn good. 

Harden was just asked about opting in, and 47 million dollars. Was directly asked if he is willing to take less to help the team build. He said whatever it takes to help this team get better.

So... maybe there actually is a chance. We will see. 

 

2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

yep. I wanted the kings trade. Even the Detroit package was pretty damn good. 

I really liked that Detroit package. 

Just now, Gannan said:

I really liked that Detroit package. 

Grant over Haliburton? Say what 

Just now, DaEagles4Life said:

Grant over Haliburton? Say what 

I really thought Grant fit in with what they had. I just thought Maxey, Curry, Grant, Harris and Embiid was a good solid unit. They have a problem with rebounding and I thought Grant could help with scoring, spacing, defense and rebounding. 

6 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

yep. I wanted the kings trade. Even the Detroit package was pretty damn good. 

I wasn’t as big of a fan of the pistons package. Wouldn’t have hated it but I’d have waited til the offseason to make the trade with Simmons once the haliburton deal was made with the pacers. I thought that’s what was going to happen. 

16 minutes ago, Gannan said:

I really thought Grant fit in with what they had. I just thought Maxey, Curry, Grant, Harris and Embiid was a good solid unit. They have a problem with rebounding and I thought Grant could help with scoring, spacing, defense and rebounding. 

Grant said he didn't want to be a 3rd wheel 

1 minute ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Grant said he didn't want to be a 3rd wheel 

Honestly the only trade that made sense for the sixers outside of their lust for harden was kings deal for haliburton and hield.

I don’t think short term they would’ve been any better off than they are now. Because Halliburton like maxey was going to go through playoff growing pains. At 22 years old and never playing in the playoffs, he was going to have to go through the growing pains. Like maxey it was probably going to take two years to get to the point of where they legitimately are big-time stars ready for the postseason. Which is fine but by the time that happens you don’t know what Joel Embiid was gonna be.

Frankly I still would’ve taken that chance and hope that embiid is the same guy at 30  or just slightly decreased and you have those two guys as your backcourt as i think haliburton is going to eventually be a star. Unfortunately morey/Rubin/sixers overlooked what harden actually was now and dismissed it as he was unhappy in Brooklyn. 

Wow what a dick 

 

 

Have they fired Doc yet?

3 minutes ago, Gannan said:

Wow what a dick 

 

 

While he rots on the bench with a team that was already bounced…classy.

ZomboDroid 12052022231848.jpg

  • Author
27 minutes ago, Gannan said:

Wow what a dick 

 

 

Fake

1 hour ago, nipples said:

He averaged 11 points over the last three games. And that’s including a little garbage time stat padding tonight. When the game was actually within reach he was Fing terrible. 

He played with effort and heart. Harden? That old ass mo fo better be outta Philly. Rivers? Embiid on the 3 point line the whole series. Hell, he had EVERYONE on the 3 point line. That's not basketball.

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

 

River is NEVER accountable to anyone. He has the privilege thing going on, and I know what's behind it. "I know POP, and you, Rivers, are no Pop!" Get rid of him. I can't stand looking at or listening to his condescending BS anymore. OUT.

  • Author

James Harden had 11 points.  11!!!   You fools, you know who you are, the "real Sixers fan”. You’re really quiet right now.  You told us all how Harden is a great player and that I don’t know or follow basketball. Got all pissed off when I called him a malcontent loser and out of shape.  I’ll say that if you’re going to just blame the Hammy all this time, then that would mean he wasn’t in shape.  One of ya will receive an IM from me in the coming days. The other can just F off.  
 

People are going to learn.  They’re tired of hearing it.  But it doesn’t get old.  

I know we were speculating about trading for Butler after all of the drama that happened with the heat a few months ago, but I'm seriously starting to wonder wonder if Embiid would ever demand a trade to Miami to play with Butler 

36 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

James Harden had 11 points.  11!!!   You fools, you know who you are, the "real Sixers fan”. You’re really quiet right now.  You told us all how Harden is a great player and that I don’t know or follow basketball. Got all pissed off when I called him a malcontent loser and out of shape.  I’ll say that if you’re going to just blame the Hammy all this time, then that would mean he wasn’t in shape.  One of ya will receive an IM from me in the coming days. The other can just F off.  
 

People are going to learn.  They’re tired of hearing it.  But it doesn’t get old.  

I was expecting JR’s list to be revealed but this is juicer. 

How mad does this make you

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.