**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

Let’s go for 4 in a row tonight! Maxey with spark off the bench. Hopefully Melton can regain his efficiency that he has lost over the last 5 games. 

• Like 1

These cats are rolling.  4-1 on this trip would be amazing with a couple of tough home games coming up next week. 

Not for nothing but the Nets tix have come down significantly in price on vivid.  The Nuggets tix for that national ABC game are pretty pricey though. 

back in his raptor days, i thought ibaka would be a great backup for embiid. haven't seen him in a few years though. washed??? 

10 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

back in his raptor days, i thought ibaka would be a great backup for embiid. haven't seen him in a few years though. washed??? 

I’d at least kick the tires. If he can still defend and rebound, worth a shot. 

8 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

I think he is washed. Middleton was out and he couldn't get on the court now with Ingles back he is out of the rotation.

33 year old dude complaining about his playing time on a true contender. Selfish if ask me 

On 1/20/2023 at 9:21 PM, DaEagles4Life said:

I would go get Mo Bamba 

Agreed, or Isaac. Orlandos young core is loaded, and they have solid players riding the bench. 

11 hours ago, QBhunter58 said:

Agreed, or Isaac. Orlandos young core is loaded, and they have solid players riding the bench. 

But Isaac has played about 10 games in his entire career.  He is never healthy. 

2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

The Magic were having issues with him through the covid period. He is also a bit of a nut job off the court from what I understand 

On 1/22/2023 at 12:49 AM, iladelphxx said:

They won 🤣

That was a fantastic win.  Unexpected to beat the #3 team in the West, on their court, without Embiid and Harden.  It basically cancels out that home Thunder loss that we didn't see coming.  Of course, the Thunder messed around and won at Denver yesterday so...

7 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Basically two years with an ACL injury. 

Someone needs to grab Bamba, still only 24 and shot 38% from 3 the last two years. Him signing the extension was beyond dumb

Just now, therealdawk said:

That was a fantastic win.  Unexpected to beat the #3 team in the West, on their court, without Embiid and Harden.  It basically cancels out that home Thunder loss that we didn't see coming.  Of course, the Thunder messed around and won at Denver yesterday so...

Thunder are good. SGA is an All Star, Giddy is such a handful at 6'8, and they have a lot of good role players. 

Oh yeah, Joe is there and killing it. Shooting 44% on 4.4 attempts. He went 7 for 12 in two straight games. Bozo move by the Sixers. 

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Thunder are good. SGA is an All Star, Giddy is such a handful at 6'8, and they have a lot of good role players. 

Oh yeah, Joe is there and killing it. Shooting 44% on 4.4 attempts. He went 7 for 12 in two straight games. Bozo move by the Sixers. 

Yup, how will we ever win a tittle without Isiah Joe. His killer offense and defense is missed. He isn’t getting playoff minutes before Harden, Maxey, Milton, Melton and Niang. He would be a nice 11th piece though. 

11 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Yup, how will we ever win a tittle without Isiah Joe. His killer offense and defense is missed. He isn’t getting playoff minutes before Harden, Maxey, Milton, Melton and Niang. He would be a nice 11th piece though. 

Would hate to have the 5th highest 3point % shooter in the league on the team? Fing dummy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Would hate to have the 5th highest 3point % shooter in the league on the team? Fing dummy. 

He wouldn’t have a role here. Tell me you haven’t watched the Sixers this year without telling me you haven’t watched them. 

1 hour ago, Khani1 said:

He wouldn’t have a role here. Tell me you haven’t watched the Sixers this year without telling me you haven’t watched them. 

Yeah no role where Embiid had a double team rate of 33.1, no role for an elite 3p shooter. 

I wonder if an elite shooter would create more space for Harden and Embiid, I wonder. 

Joe does everything Shake does but better, numbers back it up. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Yeah no role where Embiid had a double team rate of 33.1, no role for an elite 3p shooter. 

I wonder if an elite shooter would create more space for Harden and Embiid, I wonder. 

Joe does everything Shake does but better, numbers back it up. 

I haven't watched Joe in OKC.

I have watched him with the 6ers and he was a shooter who never had enough opportunity to get in rhythm. He rarely had a good shooting night. Never surpassed Kork and I wish he did. 

I also watched him in Summer League where he was a shooter, AND a creator on offense, with a solid handle and even a nice step back move. A really, really nice player. 

If OKC has gotten the SL version of Joe by being smart enough to give him enough time to feel comfortable,  then we have lost a significant piece.

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

I haven't watched Joe in OKC.

I have watched him with the 6ers and he was a shooter who never had enough opportunity to get in rhythm. He rarely had a good shooting night. Never surpassed Kork and I wish he did. 

I also watched him in Summer League where he was a shooter, AND a creator on offense, with a solid handle and even a nice step back move. A really, really nice player. 

If OKC has gotten the SL version of Joe by being smart enough to give him enough time to feel comfortable,  then we have lost a significant piece. That's a player who can contribute even on a championship team.  And supposedly it was done for cap reasons but he could have been paid instead of House.

i was really looking forward to an embiid/simmons matchup...we'll see if he plays. 

and no niang vs durant either :sad: