**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

1 minute ago, Diehardfan said:

Talking about the 76ers

I thought you were referring to Blake and the Nets.  My bad.

• Like 1

yeah...tucker for nothing or for a 2nd is a no brainer. anything that takes minutes from mike scott will help. 

• Like 1

Tucker is not good. I'm not sure he even better than Scott. But if at least be happy he's not mine Scott.

Tucker

And then a move for Delon Wright and Ellington could fill all of our needs for cheap. 

• Like 1

Did anyone catch the all star draft last night? I was watching. 

Ben Simmons got picked in I think the 3rd round for reserves. LeBron picked him. Durant said he wanted him.

Best part was Donovan Mitchell and Gobert were the last 2 players left unpicked. 

Right after the draft ended LeBron said we grew up playing video games, and no one ever picked Utah to play with. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/4/2021 at 2:32 PM, therealdawk said:

Donovan Mitchell said in his post game presser that they (Jazz) won this game in his opinion.  It was part of his "we're constantly getting screwed by the refs" tirade.  Between this PC and his slapping the cooler to the ground on his way to the locker room I wonder what his fine will be.   That cooler slightly hit an event staffer, as well. 

They were dominated in the paint and the only reason they were in the game is because they were shooting the 3 over 50% for the game. But cry about the refs

15 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

He’s been ridiculous. The biggest surprise to me is the 3 point %. I knew he was shooting it better but had no idea he was at 42%. Part of that is that he’s been better at picking his spots to shoot them. 

That’s got to be a nightmare for other teams. He can kill you in the paint if you don’t double him. If you clog things up and try to take that away, he’s great at knocking down those mid-range jumpers. Then occasionally he’ll pull up and knock down a 3 if you really clog things up inside. It’s just damn near impossible to stop a player like that. 

34 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

Way better than Tucker. That would be great. 

There’s this guy again.  Got slammed for saying Wentz to Indy a done deal a few days before it happened.  So who knows.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

There’s this guy again.  Got slammed for saying Wentz to Indy a done deal a few days before it happened.  So who knows.  

200w.gif

tenor.gif

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Occasionally he does get something right.

My guess is that maybe he does have legit sources but just has no filter. While there may be 1000 different trade calls Morey has made, or received from teams, legit reporters will wait until theres some real legs on the stories so they call a better percentage. 99% of discussions between teams never amount to anything. I think Vin might just put it all out there. Which makes him look bad, but doesnt necessarily mean those discussions didnt happen.

On the other hand, when he reports Kork, Howard, and someone else from the 6ers met LeBron in the players parking lot after the game (where he hard fouled Embiid) and Kork socked LeBron in the jaw.... that really casts doubt on any legitimacy of anything he might say. 

by the way though, Nance and LaVine = championship. If those 2 rumors could come together and be true... 

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/261747/Joel-Embiid-Commits-To-Giving-All-Star-Game-Winnings-To-Philadelphia-Homeless-Shelters

"So many have fallen on such hard times during the pandemic," Embiid said in a statement released by the team announcing his donation. "I felt it was important to provide more support for individuals and families struggling with homelessness and food insecurity. I'm continually grateful for all of the support that Philadelphia and the fans have given me not just around All-Star but all my years in the league. I will continue to help in any way I can."

welp, Vin knows how to tell me what I want to hear. Mutli team trade, Cavs and pelicans included.

He also said Simmons is not included in these discussions.

Im guessing hes going to say 6ers are getting Redick, Nance, Lavine. Will they? Probably not.

5 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

welp, Vin knows how to tell me what I want to hear. Mutli team trade, Cavs and pelicans included.

Im guessing hes going to say 6ers are getting Redick, Nance, Lavine. Will they? Probably not.

It's a guarantee he has "been in contact" with the Bulls and other teams trying to work something out. It happening is totally another thing, but the fact he listed the teams gives it some credibility.

14 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Well when you tweet that a team is gonna trade for every player in the league you're bound to be right once.

14 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

If they somehow managed to get Nance and LaVine without trading Simmons, I think that gives them the firepower to win the whole thing. 

5 minutes ago, nipples said:

If they somehow managed to get Nance and LaVine without trading Simmons, I think that gives them the firepower to win the whole thing. 

What is this package going to cost us?  Maxey, fillers, and how many 1sts?

4 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

What is this package going to cost us?  Maxey, fillers, and how many 1sts?

A couple two tree.

13 minutes ago, nipples said:

Yep

• Like 1

What happened to the insider that knew Embiid on realgm?  I haven't seen him for a while.  Maybe with this new regime he does not get access to the juicy rumors?