**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

No idea on Maxey value but Jones only 24,shoot 38% from 3 and one of the back up guards in the in the league. Allen, 25, is shooting 41% from 3 on 5 attempts and an above average defender. 

Definitely not sexy but still fills two holes, under contract next year on good deals, and still got picks and Danny Green. 

Screenshot_20210312-132016.png

26 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Supposedly Celtics have offered multiple 1sts for Jerami Grant

I wonder why when they have Brown, Smart and Tatum.  Don't they want a different piece to help them out?

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

No idea on Maxey value but Jones only 24,shoot 38% from 3 and one of the back up guards in the in the league. Allen, 25, is shooting 41% from 3 on 5 attempts and an above average defender. 

Definitely not sexy but still fills two holes, under contract next year on good deals, and still got picks and Danny Green. 

Screenshot_20210312-132016.png

I’ll pass just because Grayson Allen has a punchable face. 

1 hour ago, nipples said:

I’ll pass just because Grayson Allen has a punchable face. 

Isn't he the dude from Duke that got suspended for constantly tripping people?  :lol: 

11 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Isn't he the dude from Duke that got suspended for constantly tripping people?  :lol: 

Yup

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Khani1 said:

I wonder why when they have Brown, Smart and Tatum.  Don't they want a different piece to help them out?

Stevens is huge on positionless basketball and 1 thru 4 can now switch. Then Time God aka Robert Williams will probably get the most minutes as the shot blocker, sets screens, and rim running for them. 

They would probably use the 28 million trade exception 

• Like 1

Why the hell would anyone give a young productive bench player for Tucker? A 1 year rental old washed up guy with more 0 point games than Danny Green?

The Rockets have had trade discussions with the Lakers, Heat, Nets, and Bucks involving Tucker, and are expected to find a deal before the March 25 trade deadline. 

The team is looking for a young, productive rotation player in return.

Tucker is now removed from their lineup due to frustrations over not being traded yet. 

6 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Supposedly Celtics have offered multiple 1sts for Jerami Grant

Lol. Gonna be the first team to play an all wing lineup and kemba. I like grant but really he’s not the player the Celtics need. They actually could really use someone like vucevic. Frankly grant is a better fit for the sixers than Celtics as you could keep harris at the 3/4. That said i tend to agree with yahoo’s Keith smith. If you take grant off the pistons and put him with a better team he’s still likely solid to good but he’s not what he’s putting up simply cause he’s not going to get the shots he’s taking and in games where they are getting blasted so he gets some stat stuffers. 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Lol. Gonna be the first team to play an all wing lineup and kemba. I like grant but really he’s not the player the Celtics need. They actually could really use someone like vucevic. Frankly grant is a better fit for the sixers than Celtics as you could keep harris at the 3/4. That said i tend to agree with yahoo’s Keith smith. If you take grant off the pistons and put him with a better team he’s still likely solid to good but he’s not what he’s putting up simply cause he’s not going to get the shots he’s taking and in games where they are getting blasted so he gets some stat stuffers. 

yeah. even with a dip in stats hed be a major boost to this team 

5 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

He would but i think they want to keep him. Listening to Keith smith talk, he says the pistons don’t really want to deal him. I’m guessing it costs you more than you want to give up for him to make them do it  

I still think you could convince the magic to give up Fournier and ross. Fournier is just going to walk at the end of the year for them and ross is under contract for 2 more years. You have maxey, picks and nearly 30 mil of expiring contracts you could offer to make that deal. I can say there’s a strong chance Aaron gordon this offseason is dealt. Was told by one of the Arizona coaches he wants out since the team is headed nowhere. 

4 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I think we could expect at least 17ppg if he was on our team.

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

He would but i think they want to keep him. Listening to Keith smith talk, he says the pistons don’t really want to deal him. I’m guessing it costs you more than you want to give up for him.

I still think you could convince the magic to give up Fournier and ross. Fournier is just going to walk at the end of the year for them and ross is under contract for 2 more years. You have maxey, picks and nearly 30 mil of expiring contracts you could offer to make that deal. I can say there’s a strong chance Aaron gordon this offseason is dealt. Was told by one of the Arizona coaches he wants out since the team is headed nowhere. 

I hope we do something worthwhile.

Those players we have inquired about are fine. But not enough to make us a real threat to Brooklyn. Ill take 1 or 2 of them, but we need something bigger. 

1 minute ago, Khani1 said:

I think we could expect at least 17ppg if he was on our team.

with good defense. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I hope we do something worthwhile.

Those players we have inquired about are fine. But not enough to make us a real threat to Brooklyn. Ill take 1 or 2 of them, but we need something bigger. 

Honestly not sure there’s something out there that is capable of being bigger. I don’t see the bulls dealing Lavine. Raptors say Lowry is staying. I think Fournier you get and re-sign and can still matchup salaries next year to try to make a big move then. The bulls next year need to crap or get off the pot as Lavine is a FA at the end of the year. I think if the bulls are struggling then they are more inclined to deal Lavine. 

thybulle might be turning the corner. I get its the bulls and wizards but over his last 15 games hes shooting about 37% from 3. 

Chicago, as well as Washington gave us real trouble earlier in the season. Id like to believe the results of last night and tonight are due to the growth of our team. But we arent even at full strength tonight. Even less last night. It just looks like Chicago and Washington have quite on the season. 

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Honestly not sure there’s something out there that is capable of being bigger. I don’t see the bulls dealing Lavine. Raptors say Lowry is staying. I think Fournier you get and re-sign and can still matchup salaries next year to try to make a big move then. The bulls next year need to crap or get off the pot as Lavine is a FA at the end of the year. I think if the bulls are struggling then they are more inclined to deal Lavine. 

thybulle might be turning the corner. I get its the bulls and wizards but over his last 15 games hes shooting about 37% from 3. 

Fournier + Ross would qualify as bigger in my book.

Im talking about bigger than just the names we inquired about like Delon Wright, Mills, etc. Theyre fine but we need more than those type of guys.