**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

6 hours ago, The_Omega said:

I have. Great Clips every 6 - 8 weeks.

Every 2 weeks 

I haven’t been to a barber since last March.  

Not entirely sure how the G League rights work, but know Jeremy Lin has played well for Warriors team. 32 mins a game, 19.8ppg, 42.6% from 3 on 5 attempts, 6.4 rebounds, 3 turnover. 

I know he is a bit slow footed for defense, but as a back up ball handling guard he works. 

Kevin O'Connor reported that a team has offered multiple late first round picks for Larry Nance Jr. 

24 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Kevin O'Connor reported that a team has offered multiple late first round picks for Larry Nance Jr. 

Sounds kinda steep. If we are that team I would think we don't have picks left for LaVine.

Maybe Lowry could still be alive though in that situation. 

4 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Sounds kinda steep. If we are that team I would think we don't have picks left for LaVine.

Maybe Lowry could still be alive though in that situation. 

Or if Clippers go all in on Lowry, Sixers could be the 3rd team to take Lou or Luke Kennard off their hands. 

Luke is under contract until 24/25 and would make 12,13,14,15 million in the coming years. I think he would be a great combo guard to slot beside Joel and Simmons. Elite shooter, underrated ball handler, average defender. 

35 minutes ago, ggs5008 said:

Otto porter?

Would be a solid pickup chase it moves green to the bench. So you upgrade your starting lineup and your bench gets more depth. However I’d be willing to bet he goes clips, Lakers, nets and outside shot suns 

39 minutes ago, ggs5008 said:

Otto porter?

He has a 28 million expiring contract and has had back issues all year.  Guy on a multi year deal would be beneficial. 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Would be a solid pickup chase it moves green to the bench. So you upgrade your starting lineup and your bench gets more depth. However I’d be willing to bet he goes clips, Lakers, nets and outside shot suns 

Any major trade happening, Green and his 15.3 million expiring are definitely gone. 

3 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

He has a 28 million expiring contract and has had back issues all year. 

Any major trade happening, Green and his 15.3 million expiring are definitely gone. 

We are under the assumption the sixers make a major trade. They might just make minor moves. Like trade exception and adding in the buyout market 

Porter is more likely being bought out. So at this point he likely clears waivers and you aren’t paying him 28 mil 

also rumors that the warriors very interested in porter (if bought out) and oladipo

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

We are under the assumption the sixers make a major trade. They might just make minor moves.

also rumors that the warriors very interested in porter and oladipo

I would consider getting an NBA starter a major move and that is the spot that needs an upgrade. 

Has Otto regained his previous form? I know he was pretty bad after coming back from whatever injury he had. Is he back to starter quality these days?

Embiid said this last week

"We gotta create for each other,” Embiid said. "I think we still don’t shoot enough 3s. I think we just gotta create for each other and you’re wide open, just left it fly. If you miss it, we got a couple of good offensive rebounders, and if you make it, good.” 

They need another shooter and/or Harris, 4. 1 attempts, and Curry, 4.5 attempts, need to shoot more. 

Green just isn't the answer at the wing position to win a title. 

4 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I would consider getting an NBA starter a major move and that is the spot that needs an upgrade. 

I would consider porter if bought out and signs with the sixers as an upgrade over green. I don’t disagree needs to be done however if you sign porter and he’s actually healthy you did that without making a trade. Wherever he goes if he’s bought out he’s not getting a multiyear deal from anyone. He’s probably playing on a MLE or vet minimum 

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

Has Otto regained his previous form? I know he was pretty bad after coming back from whatever injury he had. Is he back to starter quality these days?

You better re sign him or another Butler walking out the door for nothing. 

Give up all your expiring contracts to get him as well. 

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I would consider porter if bought out and signs with the sixers as an upgrade over green. I don’t disagree needs to be done however if you sign porter and he’s actually healthy you did that without making a trade. Wherever he goes if he’s bought out he’s not getting a multiyear deal from anyone. He’s probably playing on a MLE or vet minimum 

Sure, if he gets bought out then absolutely but a trade then no. 

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

Averaging 11.6 points, 6.3 boards and 2 assists. Shooting 40% from 3. 

1 minute ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I wouldn’t trade anything for porter. The bulls want to buy him out supposedly and he’s ok with it. I’d take my chances if he’s bought up. Feel like he has a legit chance to start here so at least he sixers have that going for them in a pitch. 

3 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I thought I read that is already did get bought out. Maybe its just being talked about.

• Like 1

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

I thought I read that is already did get bought out. 

I think it was could agree to a buyout 

• Like 1

The beauty of signing Porter is that you can keep Green and shift to the bench to strengthen the bench. Green is better than Furkan.

I feel like we should have a great shot at landing him considering we can offer him a starting role. 

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

The beauty of signing Porter is that you can keep Green and shift to the bench to strengthen the bench. Green is better than Furkan.

I feel like we should have a great shot at landing him considering we can offer him a starting role. 

From what I’ve seen is utah and warriors are two teams definitely in. I have to believe the nets, clips and lakers also as suitors. One thing the sixers and warriors have going for them is they can offer him a starting spot. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

From what I’ve seen is utah and warriors are two teams definitely in. I have to believe the nets, clips and lakers also as suitors. One thing the sixers and warriors have going for them is they can offer him a starting spot. 

yeah. we can offer that, AND contention. Warriors arent contenders right now. 

5 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

yeah. we can offer that, AND contention. Warriors arent contenders right now. 

Not sure why he’d want to go to utah if playing time was the most important thing. Utah really is about 9 deep. Gives him a chance to compete for a title less so minutes wise. Warriors make more sense of Klay was actually playing.