**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

11 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Aldridge is a massive defensive liability. Only good in real limited minutes 

I think as long as you pair him with Howard, Thybulle and Green on the 2nd unit, you could overcome that

15 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Aldridge is a massive defensive liability. Only good in real limited minutes 

4 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

I think as long as you pair him with Howard, Thybulle and Green on the 2nd unit, you could overcome that

do you guys even think the 6ers are interested? I dont. I think the heat will get him. 

29 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

do you guys even think the 6ers are interested? I dont. I think the heat will get him. 

I don't and hope not. Already have old defender that adds nothing on one side of the court. Why add another? 

Now if someone like Gorgui Dieng got bought out then I hope they make a move for him. 

Gonna be tough to watch tonight with both Embiid and Simmons out. Need Harris to carry the load and hopefully Shake can put together a big game. Every win is important from here on with the Nets only a half game back. 

25 minutes ago, nipples said:

Gonna be tough to watch tonight with both Embiid and Simmons out. Need Harris to carry the load and hopefully Shake can put together a big game. Every win is important from here on with the Nets only a half game back. 

Gonna lose but at least Chicago shouldn't be able to take it to them too hard. 

• Haha 1

the bulls dont seem to have much energy tonight. I expected worse. We actully might win.

34 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

the bulls dont seem to have much energy tonight. I expected worse. We actully might win.

Might win by 20 the way this is going. 

Really impressive win being down your two best players and just slapping the bulls like no other 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Really impressive win being down your two best players and just slapping the bulls like no other 

I was gonna say Bradley should be good more minutes, but now Howard is killing it too. 

• Like 1

Gonna say this again. Trading for a half court floor general like rubio would help come playoff time. That and a player like bjelica.

Maxey a healthy scratch?

Edit....nevermind I see he finally got a few minutes at the end. Probably just resting him for the lavine trade since he's just so coveted.  

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, ggs5008 said:

Maxey a healthy scratch?

Edit....nevermind I see he finally got a few minutes at the end. Probably just resting him for the lavine trade since he's just so coveted.  

Has there ever been a team that had young guards and won it all?

4 hours ago, Right4thePicking said:

Gonna say this again. Trading for a half court floor general like rubio would help come playoff time. That and a player like bjelica.

For the 1000th time, this team has enough of players that can't shoot. Let's add one making 17 million this and next who is scoring 7.9ppg on 26 minutes while shooting 32% from 3 and 38% from the field. 

Unless it is a buyout then absolutely no way. Stuck with a declining asset that doesn't help this team. Simmons is a good enough "floor general" or Harris can initiate the offense in spot or clutch minutes. 

• Like 3

Saw the GMs talking at the game.  Hopefully they were working on the trade. 

Rubio is a great glue guy for a junky team.  He can make a bad team better.

He not the guy who moves the needle for championship contention. 

2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Rubio is a great glue guy for a junky team.  He can make a bad team better.

He not the guy who moves the needle for championship contention. 

And you have to give up your best asset, expiring Green contract, to get him.