**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

I don't understand why the Lakers want Westbrook. They need more outside shooting not less. Can anyone explain the reasoning behind this.

1 minute ago, West_Philly said:

I don't understand why the Lakers want Westbrook. They need more outside shooting not less. Can anyone explain the reasoning behind this.

LeBron is a sucky GM. Thats all I got.

Christopher, one of the few guys we know of that worked out for the 6ers.

9 minutes ago, West_Philly said:

they'll get shooters. westbrook gives them a playmaker so lebron doesn't have to carry the entire load. 

So many nice guard prospects. I have preferences, but wichever they pick Im fine with. 

Maybe DayRon Sharp is a possibility for backup C. Or Bassey.

Cooper is our pick on the last tankathon mock. He would be instant offense off the bench, and good enough to make an immediate impact. Maybe like a cole anthony. Excited that he is there. 

42 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

HD is not doing Rachel Nichols any favors.

Jimmy Butler has tho 

Hyland gone. Cooper is my top guy now. Hyland shoots 3 better. But Cooper is a sick scorer. 

3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

So many nice guard prospects. I have preferences, but wichever they pick Im fine with. 

Maybe DayRon Sharp is a possibility for backup C. Or Bassey.

Sharp is a man child.  And a fun guy to root for.    Was hoping he stayed at Chapel Hill.  

• Like 1

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

Hyland gone. Cooper is my top guy now. Hyland shoots 3 better. But Cooper is a sick scorer. 

Sick scorer?  Worse than Ben?

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Sharp is a man child.  And a fun guy to root for.    Was hoping he stayed at Chapel Hill.  

He and Bassey (who I never heard of) are ranked close together on the CBS best available board. Both are rebounding mosters who score pretty well. Sharp doesnt shoot 3s, and Bassey does. Bassey also has a 7'3'' wingspan. 

Id be ok with either if we dont go guard here.

2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

He and Bassey (who I never heard of) are ranked close together on the CBS best available board. Both are rebounding mosters who score pretty well. Sharp doesnt shoot 3s, and Bassey does. Bassey also has a 7'3'' wingspan. 

Id be ok with either if we dont go guard here.

Sharpe would rack up some fouls though.  He’s raw but easy to root for.  And yeah.  No shooting for him.  

It has to be a guard though 

Man. Cooper is there for the taking. He and Maxey would be so dynamic off the bench. 8.8 assists per 36. You can move maxey back to SG. Cooper is a great creator for himself, and others. 

54 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

they are not. ABC had nagande, jalen rose, and the lady that took over for maria taylor. 

ESPN is Nichols, Richard Jefferson, and Kendrick Perkins. Better graphics and more energy already. 

6 of 1.... half a dozen of the other...

I could see this pick fitting. I could also see him getting traded since they picked a freshman and supposedly had no developmental options. 

Pick shows on CBS.com. Pompey was right.