6 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Trade him

2 great plays she totally ruins. Disgusting annoying voice screaming

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

2 great plays she totally ruins. Disgusting annoying voice screaming

Yep....

A trade for Murray might be nice.  Id actually think about moving Danny Green to the bench rather than Maxey though. 

I can't listen to her voice anymore. I'm at the point of muting the TV. Horrible. Disclaimer: this doesn't mean i'm anti woke/LGBT/etc. Just means she's horrible and her voice grates on me like a cheese grater to my skin.

• Like 2

Admittedly I don’t watch every Sixers game so I haven’t heard her as much, however I watched that clip of Embiid’s dunk last night a few times, and her screeching definitely is cringey and it gets worse the more you listen.  When she doesn’t screech and squeal she’s fine 

The bottom line is that Tom McGinnis has been calling Sixers games for 27 years. 

He has already proven that he is exponentially better than her, and he should have been hired from the get go. 

It's obvious she's just using this gig as a stepping stone to get a national job..... She drops the Sixers to do college football any chance she gets... 

Also, stop with the patronizing.... The "Let's go Birds!" and anti-Cowboys shtick is phony as hell.  No one buys that you're a die hard Eagles fan 

11 hours ago, John Blutarski said:

I can't listen to her voice anymore. I'm at the point of muting the TV. Horrible. Disclaimer: this doesn't mean i'm anti woke/LGBT/etc. Just means she's horrible and her voice grates on me like a cheese grater to my skin.

8 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

Admittedly I don’t watch every Sixers game so I haven’t heard her as much, however I watched that clip of Embiid’s dunk last night a few times, and her screeching definitely is cringey and it gets worse the more you listen.  When she doesn’t screech and squeal she’s fine 

4 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

The bottom line is that Tom McGinnis has been calling Sixers games for 27 years. 

He has already proven that he is exponentially better than her, and he should have been hired from the get go. 

It's obvious she's just using this gig as a stepping stone to get a national job..... She drops the Sixers to do college football any chance she gets... 

Also, stop with the patronizing.... The "Let's go Birds!" and anti-Cowboys shtick is phony as hell.  No one buys that you're a die hard Eagles fan 

:roll: :roll: 

Just put the game on mute if she makes you that upset.  Or listen to the radio broadcast.

10 hours ago, Dave Moss said:

:roll: :roll: 

Just put the game on mute if she makes you that upset.  Or listen to the radio broadcast.

Your woke game is extremely weak Dave.  It needs some serious work.

5 hours ago, DrPhilly said:

Your woke game is extremely weak Dave.  It needs some serious work.

Kate Scott’s hollering during Embiid’s dunk wasn’t that bad.  Plus it was her first game back after having Covid.  She’s still getting into game shape.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dave Moss said:

Kate Scott’s hollering during Embiid’s dunk wasn’t that bad.  Plus it was her first game back after having Covid.  She’s still getting into game shape.

You have the hots for her don't you Dave? :P

Just now, DrPhilly said:

You have the hots for her don't you Dave? :P

She’s not Zumoff.  So what?  No one was going to be as good as him especially their first year on the job.  I mean, I hated listening to Collinsworth during the Super Bowl, but somehow I gutted through it.  I think Sixers fans will survive.

Btw, I listen to Tom McGinnis all the time if I’m blacked out on League Pass or in the car or whatever.  He’s very good and fun to listen to.

5 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

She’s not Zumoff.  So what?  No one was going to be as good as him especially their first year on the job.  I mean, I hated listening to Collinsworth during the Super Bowl, but somehow I gutted through it.  I think Sixers fans will survive.

Do you have an issue with people suggesting they want her to move on?

2 minutes ago, DrPhilly said:

Do you have an issue with people suggesting they want her to move on?

I was reading the replies to her thread on twitter and it’s the same stuff people are saying on here (and maybe some of the same people).  It’s silly.  I feel the same way about people who get all worked up about Tom McCarthy, blame him for losses, etc.   He also has a lot of haters, but the Phillies have a radio broadcast too if the TV broadcast is making you that upset.   Maybe in Sweden you don’t have those options, but here in America we can just switch over easily (although MLB needs to fix their app)

1 minute ago, Dave Moss said:

I was reading the replies to her thread on twitter and it’s the same stuff people are saying on here (and maybe some of the same people).  It’s silly.  I feel the same way about people who get all worked up about Tom McCarthy, blame him for losses, etc.   He also has a lot of haters, but the Phillies have a radio broadcast too if the TV broadcast is making you that upset.   Maybe in Sweden you don’t have those options, but here in America we can just switch over easily (although MLB needs to fix their app)

I haven't read anything on this topic on Twitter but I don't see anyone blaming her for losses.  All I see is people saying they'd rather not have her as the announcer as they don't like her voice and I frankly don't see a problem with that.

Options over here wary.  It all depends if I get geo blocked or not.  For the last several years, the professional leagues are pretty consistent with blocking radio streams.  In those cases, my only legal option is to go thru the content owner or someone they've licensed.  In those cases, you'll usually get the TV guys though there were a few years I could listen to Quick/Reese on the NFL international package (must have been over six or seven years back).

11 minutes ago, DrPhilly said:

I haven't read anything on this topic on Twitter but I don't see anyone blaming her for losses.  All I see is people saying they'd rather not have her as the announcer as they don't like her voice and I frankly don't see a problem with that.

Options over here wary.  It all depends if I get geo blocked or not.  For the last several years, the professional leagues are pretty consistent with blocking radio streams.  In those cases, my only legal option is to go thru the content owner or someone they've licensed.  In those cases, you'll usually get the TV guys though there were a few years I could listen to Quick/Reese on the NFL international package (must have been over six or seven years back).

I don’t mind her voice.  It’s fine.  Maybe it sounds different to you because it has to cross an ocean.  :fishing:

Anyway, last night’s Eagles game was pretty bad and there’s been a lot of criticism on social media because the Eagles were playing all backups and the announcers were saying stuff like

Also:

That’s bad announcing

6 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

I don’t mind her voice.  It’s fine.  Maybe it sounds different to you because it has to cross an ocean.  :fishing:

Anyway, last night’s Eagles game was pretty bad and there’s been a lot of criticism on social media because the Eagles were playing all backups and the announcers were saying stuff like

Also:

That’s bad announcing

I don't have an NBA package yet this year so all I get so far are national games.  When that is the Sixers I only get the national broadcasters.  My exposure to her doing the Sixers has really just been on replays and what not posted her and/or on YouTube.  I don't have an opinion about her voice or announcing but I surely think others have every right to critique her just as they would any other announcer.

1 minute ago, DrPhilly said:

I don't have an NBA package yet this year so all I get so far are national games.  When that is the Sixers I only get the national broadcasters.  My exposure to her doing the Sixers has really just been on replays and what not posted her and/or on YouTube.  I don't have an opinion about her voice or announcing but I surely think others have every right to critique her just as they would any other announcer.

Of course they have the right to criticize her.  Just like you have to right to make stupid posts.  

• Haha 1

Btw, this will come as bad news for you, Doc

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

Of course they have the right to criticize her.  Just like you have to right to make stupid posts.  

Yeah, good, I may need to use that right at some point.  Good to know it is there if I ever need it.

• Haha 2