EMB Blog: Once AGAIN. Politics to CVON!!!!!

4for4EaglesNest

14 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

That is a concern, even if it is coming from Alshon.

14 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

:offtopic:

Hallelujah, it’s raining. My grass is smiling.  Not too hard but steady.   Real good chance I have poblanos, Anaheims and Roma tomatoes so I can do Chile Rellenos this weekend and have enough of those with some jalapeños and bells for some pulled chicken for either soft tacos or enchiladas.  Wife is hinting she wants some sour cream enchiladas.  That’s a dish, like tacos al carbon, that you don’t see in the NE.

I need rain, send some over.

• Replies 27.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

I need rain, send some over.

You’re east of me and it is moving that way.  Hit and miss.  Hopefully you get a hit like I have. 

11 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Should have taken the Seattle deal. 

1 minute ago, BigEFly said:

You’re east of me and it is moving that way.  Hit and miss.  Hopefully you get a hit like I have. 

I looked at the radar... I'm hoping... 🤞

Seven cuts prediction:

Casey Tucker

Michael Jacquet

Manasseh Bailey

Robert Davis

Marcus Green 

Albert Huggins

Elijah Riley

3 hours ago, Allhaildawk said:

I think it looked to him like Sydney was working in an assisted smith rack, where 10lbs can be about right. He’s not, but working of the front of a squat rack can look similarly enough

Makes sense 

Hope everyone is doing alright!  Still working my tail off and got picked up for an assignment out at the Air Force Academy (work, not go to school there), so I'll be leaving Cali in October.  Looking forward to Colorado Springs! 

38 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

As much as we talk about the difference between college programs and NFL programs, the gap between what they can do on their own to stay in shape vs NFL SnC prgms is astronomical.

13 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

No live hitting until a real game.   What could go wrong?     The players don't want to have any PS games, but also complain that they will be susceptible to soft tissue injuries.  Seems a bit of a contradictory position.

23 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

Seven cuts prediction:

Casey Tucker

Michael Jacquet

Manasseh Bailey

Robert Davis

Marcus Green 

Albert Huggins

Elijah Riley

I think Davis and Huggins are both fringe roster/PS guys.  Don't see them getting cut yet. 

37 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

We got rain last night

29 minutes ago, Utebird said:

We got rain last night

We got some rain today for the first time in a month

We're Still 10 inches above our normal rainfall.

Alright gentleman.  How do you like your peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?  Are you white bread, creamy and grape?  chunky with strawberry? fluff? bananas?  Texas toast? Wheat?  No crust?

Have you ever tried to get creative and grill a pb and j?  Toast the bread for a warm sandwich?  What would you do to put the sandwich over the top?

Doing some research.

2 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Alright gentleman.  How do you like your peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?  Are you white bread, creamy and grape?  chunky with strawberry? fluff? bananas?  Texas toast? Wheat?  No crust?

Have you ever tried to get creative and grill a pb and j?  Toast the bread for a warm sandwich?  What would you do to put the sandwich over the top?

Doing some research.

Rye bread. Strawberry, creamy peanut butter. Toasted is good.

5 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Doing some research.

Almost always keep it simple. White bread. Regular PB (We always have Jiff  but Im not opposed to reeses, or peter pan). And grape jelly.

Occasional PB and fluff. Without jelly of course.

Also occasional PB and banana.

Thinking about a PB&J stromboli. Have not done it.

14 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Doing some research.

Strawberry and creamy on white 

34 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Doing some research.

Red Raspberry preseves on smooth PB on any basic white bread.  I like it plain, but grilled cheese style is good sometimes.  Damn! That sounds good.

White bread, right out of the bag (not toasted). Crunchy and Grape.

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I’m a multi grain toast guy for pretty much any sandwich.  So much better than white or wheat.  That said.  Don’t care about PBJ.  I’m not 5.  I might act it in here.  But that’s an act.   

LOL, don't have to be 5 to enjoy a classic, nostalgic sandwich.  It's also a great meal pre workout.

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Be safe bud.  

Nutella on toast is the stuff.   

Agreed.  Love it.  Also love to dip my strawberries in t.  Nutella, for something that is pushed as "semi-healthy" treat is pure trash for you

55 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Doing some research.

Crunchy, grape, don’t eat white anymore so wheat but not opposed to white 

Archived