Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

54 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

Pretty bad when you have job security because you've screwed things up so bad that no one wants the job.

Learned this in business. If you are "indespensible" you will never get promoted. By the same token if you can cloud things up enough noone else can replace you

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I stopped,but there is only 1 of me

Me too. We used to go to at least 1 game a year, no more

22 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Thats what Joe said,he wants this to be  total demolition. Only way Lurie is going to wake up

I mean raiders game great example we lost 30-7 game was over we padded the stats and it looks better on the score sheet 33-22 but no we got man handled the entire game… We got some garbage time scores 

Going to have 5-6 picks in the top 100 draft picks and after this embarrassing season Lurie would trust Howie to maximize those picks???? 

Hope Lurie wakes up and cleans house though can’t say if trust Lurie to hire a GM 

13 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Going to have 5-6 picks in the top 100 draft picks and after this embarrassing season Lurie would trust Howie to maximize those picks???? 

Hope Lurie wakes up and cleans house though can’t say if trust Lurie to hire a GM 

I think Gruden with his rough NO BS style would fit right in here. Those emails were nothing. SO I guess from now on when someome is born,they put them in bubblewrap with a "future coach" tape all around it. And they have to stay hidden from the world for 45 years, before they are unwrapped and hired. Dragging up crap from decades ago is infantile

19 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

Me too. We used to go to at least 1 game a year, no more

Yeah stopped the annual jersey buy. Those Wentzlvania shirts barely got bropken in lol

12 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I think Gruden with his rough NO BS style would fit right in here. Those emails were nothing. SO I guess from now on when someome is born,they put them in bubblewrap with a "future coach" tape all around it. And they have to stay hidden from the world for 45 years, before they are unwrapped and hired. Dragging up crap from decades ago is infantile

Doubt Gruden will be back any time soon in coaching after stepping down I’d love to have Mayock not sure he will leave Raiders 

6 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Joe Flacco traded to the Jets for a 6th…. ITS MINSHEW TIME BABY 

12-5 and Division Championship here we come lol. Seriously i think this team could be much better with the Stache

Just now, EaglesTD123 said:

12-5 and Division Championship here we come lol. Seriously i think this team could be much better with the Stache

I don’t know if we will be better we might not be but again my thing is I want to see Siri without Hurts and see how the offense functions…. I think Minshew will fit better with the things Siri wants 

2 minutes ago, EaglesTD123 said:

Those are some HUGE contrasts!

Really sad

1 hour ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

I mean raiders game great example we lost 30-7 game was over we padded the stats and it looks better on the score sheet 33-22 but no we got man handled the entire game… We got some garbage time scores 

I broke it down to four plays. Siri just accepting that penalty kept their drive alive instead of them punting. When we were driving Dickerson false started turning a 3rd and 2 into 3rd and 8. On their side of the field. The fumble right before the half gives them 3 points. Then the onside kick to start the second half. It’s easily a 14- 10 game at halftime of the first three things don’t happen. Tied…or down 4 we don’t onside kick to start the second half. Everything is completely different right there.

4 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I broke it down to four plays.

Of course you did 4 plays that don’t put Hurts at fault nothing is ever Hurts fault Lmao I can’t with you 

1 hour ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Thats what Joe said,he wants this to be  total demolition. Only way Lurie is going to wake up

Yes, but it won't happen in one season.   

5 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

When we were driving Dickerson false started turning a 3rd and 2 into 3rd and 8

It’s a 3rd and 3 hence the 5 yard penalty and we have been one of the worst teams converting 3rd and shorts and 3rd and 8 Hurts takes a sack sad but nope that false start no fault of hurts ever.

1 minute ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Of course you did 4 plays that don’t put Hurts at fault nothing is ever Hurts fault Lmao I can’t with you 

I don't blame Hurts either.... he just wasn't blesses with enough tangible NFL talent.   He can run though. 

2 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

He did so much wrong in the seven plays we had of offense while they put up 30 points. LOL….game didn’t have to be a blowout. Not saying we would have won but those three huge mistakes were very avoidable. Then we don’t even consider the fourth mistake that finished us off.

8 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I broke it down to four plays. Siri just accepting that penalty kept their drive alive instead of them punting. When we were driving Dickerson false started turning a 3rd and 2 into 3rd and 8. On their side of the field. The fumble right before the half gives them 3 points. Then the onside kick to start the second half. It’s easily a 14- 10 game at halftime of the first three things don’t happen. Tied…or down 4 we don’t onside kick to start the second half. Everything is completely different right there.

I don't have a problem with the onside kick except for the fact that the new rule makes it almost impossible to cover one.

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

He did so much wrong in the seven plays we had of offense while they put up 30 points. LOL….game didn’t have to be a blowout. Not saying we would have won but those three huge mistakes were very avoidable. Then we don’t even consider the fourth mistake that finished us off.

What about the two drives before that lend to punts the sad excuses for why it’s never Hurts he does no wrong lmao 

3 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

It’s a 3rd and 3 hence the 5 yard penalty and we have been one of the worst teams converting 3rd and shorts and 3rd and 8 Hurts takes a sack sad but nope that false start no fault of hurts ever.

Two and a half yards or seven and a half yards. Does their DE kill Mailata on the pass rush in the first scenario?

2 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

I don't have a problem with the onside kick except for the fact that the new rule makes it almost impossible to cover one.

If it’s tied 14-14 we don’t consider it even though, right? Just saying those three mistakes put us in the hole as much as it was stated how much they dominated us.

12 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Two and a half yards or seven and a half yards. Does their DE kill Mailata on the pass rush in the first scenario?

Can you say he doesn’t lmao you love to speculate I love facts… Facts are we are one of the worst teams at converting 3rd downs another fact is we are one of the worst at converting short first downs and we are around avg. in distance on 3rd down with somewhere around 3rd 5 or 6.

Fact is 3rd and 3 is no gimmie for us or any gurantee we get the yards it’s honestly more likely again we still fail Hurts likely still dances around to much and takes a sack 

Difference I can see and acknowledge Hurts is a backup at best QB, Siri is in over his head both are accurate and true….

Archived