Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/desmond-ridder/egzbnFBW6X  He has corrected alot of his "cons" already and he has an arm

3 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Right now seem like the odds on best player in the draft is going to be Kayvon Thibodeaux DE Oregon 

I mean he is under constant pressure early in the game but he works the middle of the field and he has a good arm which highlights later 

yeah I think Kayvon goes at 1 to the Lions

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Right now seem like the odds on best player in the draft is going to be Kayvon Thibodeaux DE Oregon 

I mean he is under constant pressure early in the game but he works the middle of the field and he has a good arm which highlights later 

It's good that he plays in a power type league. He is worth watching as is Ridder

I'm fine with their selections for us(rare). Ridder in 2 and maybe an interior lineman. I hate to miss out on the OSU WR's but I also like Metchie for us in round 2. That would give Ridder all the targets he needs especially if Jackson can go along with Goedert

15 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

https://www.nflmockdraftdatabase.com/big-boards/2022/consensus-big-board-2022   updated BB so for us they have S,DL,CB which I cant argue with. So with Ridder at 40(as of now) I would take him in round 2

IDK, maybe I would forego the S first pick and take Neal at OT. He normally plays on the right side and who knows WTH Lane is going to do,or not do. I think that would be the smart move to CYA. That puts Mailata back at LT with Dillard as a BU and we could still do mail at RT and Dillard at LT if HE(Neal) got hurt. We can get a S later IMO

Getting Ridder(or QB of choice) would leave us with Hurts and Stache. let them compete for the top spot. We need to find our QB soon and IMO it's not Hurts

Neal,Leal and Elam would be my first 3(sounds like a law firm lmao)

Brisker at S in round 3. Those are my target players right now. The question is can we coach them AT ALL?????

Round 1- Neal-OT-Bama     Leal-DE/T- Texas A&M    Elam-CB-Florida    round 2- Ridder-QB -cincy   Metchie-WR-Bama   round 3  Brisker-S-Penn St  

3 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Scheme- Let Hurts play his Oklahoma offense. That is the scheme I see. Funny how we looked "normal" on that first drive and got a TD. I even said "WOW we're losing the RPO offense and going to PLAY ACTION". Then back to the future. Score first, suck for 40 minutes and get a TD in garbage time. SOS. Did Howie call down after that first drive???

I was talking about defense. But OK offensive scheme is much more sophisticated than what we run.

Brandon Staley had many reasons for taking the Chargers job — Justin Herbert being maybe the most prominent — but Roseman was a significant reason why he canceled a scheduled interview, two NFL sources close to the situation said. 

This is a serious problem if accurate Lurie has to know this 

The Doug Pederson saga no doubt playing a hand in how coaches view the Eagles…. Doug won a SB and they never gave him the control over his staff and team he deserved forcing him to call games the way they wanted. 

1 minute ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Brandon Staley had many reasons for taking the Chargers job — Justin Herbert being maybe the most prominent — but Roseman was a significant reason why he canceled a scheduled interview, two NFL sources close to the situation said. 

Let's face it, the only way Lurie is gonna dump HR is if the fans quit showing up and buying Eagles merch.  I just don't see that happening.

4 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

Let's face it, the only way Lurie is gonna dump HR is if the fans quit showing up and buying Eagles merch.  I just don't see that happening.

Not sure on this if this embarrassment of a season continues I’m sure Lurie will be thinking long and hard about Rosemans future season like this could easily lead to some serious house cleaning 

We are not just losing games we are getting embarrassed…. And the final scores are about as misleading as anything I’ve seen in awhile 

6 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

We are not just losing games we are getting embarrassed…. And the final scores are about as misleading as anything I’ve seen in awhile 

Yes, MUCH more embarrassing than the tale of the final score. 

15 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

So rock bottom last season.  But Rosie has the cap so screwed up he was almost the only one that could deal with that mess. Who’d take the job?

6 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

So rock bottom last season.  But Rosie has the cap so screwed up he was almost the only one that could deal with that mess. Who’d take the job?

Pretty bad when you have job security because you've screwed things up so bad that no one wants the job.

2 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

Pretty bad when you have job security because you've screwed things up so bad that no one wants the job.

Sad but true

1 hour ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

That's what I mean nobody wants to play here(or coach here)

1 hour ago, Asg 15 said:

I stopped,but there is only 1 of me

1 hour ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Not sure on this if this embarrassment of a season continues I’m sure Lurie will be thinking long and hard about Rosemans future season like this could easily lead to some serious house cleaning 

Thats what Joe said,he wants this to be  total demolition. Only way Lurie is going to wake up

1 hour ago, EaglesTD123 said:

Yes, MUCH more embarrassing than the tale of the final score. 

Jacobs went out and their BU Drake proceeded to carve us a new one. Waller did not play,but moreau stepped right in without batting an eyelash and gouged us

Archived