Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Kelce out. Got his elbow scoped. Full recovery could take months. Looking questionable to start the season.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10044850-eagles-rumors-jason-kelce-expected-to-play-week-1-despite-surgery-on-elbow-injury   More BS,he should be ready. Please get some facts before you spew falsehoods

Apparently Roquan Smith wants out of Chicago. IDK if Howie would pay him what he wants. He is only 25 years old

4 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I read a Dr stating it could take months for full recovery. He’s a tough guy. Could try and tough it out. We’ll see.

It’s  ‘realistic’ to expect a tough guy that never misses a start to play week one. This guy is just throwing darts. He has no idea. The facts are: NO TIMETABLE FOR RETURN!

I’ll stand by my statement FL.

Reagor doing returns lol. May as well use him for SOMEthing

He’s been doing returns….just not well. Makes boneheaded decisions. Drops balls. Doesn’t really ever have much of a return.

We need to pump Reagor up so somebody will buy him. I’d call him the starting returner too. I’d use him massively in the preseason to help unload him.

1 hour ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Apparently Roquan Smith wants out of Chicago. IDK if Howie would pay him what he wants. He is only 25 years old

Fred Warner just got 19 mil

Goodell telling refs to focus on Illegal Contact. So a handsy guy like Tay Gowan aren’t going to work at Corner. Here comes the offense.

Alright so I was pondering how you could even try and trade for a guy like Roquan. He doesn’t have an agent. You’d like to work the numbers out beforehand if you did trade for him. But the league’s tampering rules come into play. You can’t call him. So it’s very interesting to me. I think you could only negotiate with him if the Bears gave permission. I’m pretty positive the Bears will pay up and make the whole thing mute. 

1 hour ago, cunninghamtheman said:

It’s  ‘realistic’ to expect a tough guy that never misses a start to play week one. This guy is just throwing darts. He has no idea. The facts are: NO TIMETABLE FOR RETURN!

I’ll stand by my statement FL.

Stand by it then,but it says "expected to play",so barring a set back it's a bad statement to stand by

He’s been doing returns….just not well. Makes boneheaded decisions. Drops balls. Doesn’t really ever have much of a return.

Welp nobody wants him,so if anyone can be sacrificed doing returns it's him

Fred Warner just got 19 mil

Doesn't mean Howie would pay that

36 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Alright so I was pondering how you could even try and trade for a guy like Roquan. He doesn’t have an agent. You’d like to work the numbers out beforehand if you did trade for him. But the league’s tampering rules come into play. You can’t call him. So it’s very interesting to me. I think you could only negotiate with him if the Bears gave permission. I’m pretty positive the Bears will pay up and make the whole thing mute. 

Except he feels they aren't bargaining in good faith. SO, now you want to pay out a huge sum on a multi year deal to a guy who is unhappy?? I doubt any team would do that

5 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

That’s the market

21 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Except he feels they aren't bargaining in good faith. SO, now you want to pay out a huge sum on a multi year deal to a guy who is unhappy?? I doubt any team would do that

They’ll pay. All just negotiating tactics.

53 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

That’s the market

13 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Washington just fired their Dline coach

Give it a few days.... they will blame their new QB.

6 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Goodell telling refs to focus on Illegal Contact. So a handsy guy like Tay Gowan aren’t going to work at Corner. Here comes the offense.

Absolutely the stupidest penalty in the NFL. Let the defense play too. Total BS when the refs call it on 3rd and 20 for an automatic first down. Rule needs to change and quickly!

2 hours ago, joemas6 said:

Give it a few days.... they will blame their new QB.

If Wentz whips the Eagles’ butts every game, I think I will be pissed. Not sure what his deal is in the locker room, but the dude can play. So odd to me. 

Archived