Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

Aikman and Buck  - augh! At least it's not collingsworthless. I really don't like buck

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice opening drive. Spread the ball around which was 1 thing I was looking for

Slay jamming jefferson at the LOS,seems he is bothered by that

Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

Slay jamming jefferson at the LOS,seems he is bothered by that

Doesn't like guys getting up in his face and getting physical. Probably thinks "how dare you". Maybe keep doing it if it bothers him that much. 

Can't put it on Goedert for not coming down w/ that one - good D. I don;t like some of the O play calling

Excellent 1/2,Hurts looks really sharp. Still only seeing 1 read,but right now that's enough. Gannon best come up with an answer for Irv Smith. Scored once and 2 major drops,last one coulda been for 6. Only bish I have on defense. Doing a really nice job on both JJ and Cook. Love the game plan to this point. A little clock mismanagement at the end there but playing great ball. We got them in trouble

32 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Can't put it on Goedert for not coming down w/ that one - good D. I don;t like some of the O play calling

Catchable,not the easiest catch,but he could have had it. I like the play calling alot so far. Getting EVERY guy involved,not 1 dimensional

We got to Kirk a few times.

To be honest there've been some O play calls I just don't like in certain situations

Gannons' D is coming together

O line as well excepr for the penalties. What the hell was Sweat doing w/ the facemask when the guy was almost down already!

3 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

We got to Kirk a few times.

To be honest there've been some O play calls I just don't like in certain situations

Gannons' D is coming together

O line as well excepr for the penalties. What the hell was Sweat doing w/ the facemask when the guy was almost down already!

IDK bro,we put up 24 on a GOOD defense to this point. We have them off balance. Even if a play doesn't work,it keeps them off balance. That long incomplete was for a reason we're keeping them honest. great  call even though it didn't work.Impossible though to score 32 a game(lol)

Welp we're playing too loose on D now. That could be a mistake

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Stupid penalties and a blocked kick,but pick #2 snuffed that out lol

Play calling is keeping their O off the field,their D is getting gassed. My only complaint at the moment is we should be running it up the gut,not outside

4 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

See, 1st and 20 after the holding call and we call a short ydg play

Not every play works all the time LOL

Quick pass to the outside on 1st and 20 w/ 3 guys on coverage is not going to get a 1st down

D doing a good job because the only names you are hearing are Smith and Mundt,we are shutting down their "stars"

3 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Quick pass to the outside on 1st and 20 w/ 3 guys on coverage is not going to get a 1st down

No you just try to get 1/2 back on first

Shutting down their stars and all their drops. Can't remember when I've seen a team drop so many

Archived