Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

9 minutes ago, stine said:

Well, decisions decisions. Do I get Chinese tonight for Dinner or stop by the Farmers market and get prepared food by the Pennsyvania Dutch? Only problem with the latter is I will probably spend $100 for 2 people!  They have so much good stuff there!

Money is wasted if you don't spend it on what you want when you get our age. get what you want!!!

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I never said he didn't start LOL, but took 2 years before Aaron trusted him. Aaron probably threw to Nelson/ Cobb more in that time frame?

We can make excuses for anyone point stands though he was being label a bust and many packers fans wanted to get rid of him... And now Adams is one of the best 

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I will say they have good shine here in NC

Daughter went there last weekend lol Nice place

beautiful!  Rent in May for half price. water temp is still like 74 degrees and beaches are private.... Place I rented sleeps 28 and has a hot tub. Right on the beach $5800 all in

yeah, NC shine is the best I have ever had. Some friends get it whsn we sit around the firepit(which is the hub off an earthmover lol). Silky smooth and whatever tastes you want,they can get it all. Some won't kick your butt,some others WILL. The apple is to die for

3 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

We can make excuses for anyone point stands though he was being label a bust and many packers fans wanted to get rid of him... And now Adams is one of the best 

Year 3 is the concensus "break out year" so no surprise to me

3 minutes ago, stine said:

beautiful!  Rent in May for half price. water temp is still like 74 degrees and beaches are private.... Place I rented sleeps 28 and has a hot tub. Right on the beach $5800 all in

Very cool. Friends have a camper, they go there alot. it's about 90 mins from me. I just can't walk on the beach that far now 😞

6 minutes ago, stine said:

I have 27 friends BTW,when should we show? HAHAHA

7 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Not a terrible mock. I like the early picks. Not thrilled with his later choices,I see he likes Shi Smith as I do(on my mock). I would use the other 3 for Baron Browning at ILB instead of taking 2 WR's, but otherwise this mock is "OK" That would give us Browning and Cox at LB lol with BTB 3's. I still like mine better(even if you haters force me to lose Trask)

26 minutes ago, stine said:

I am going to Topsail, NC in May. I know a couple who get the smoothest Moonshine I ever had!  Thanks for reminding me. I will have to give them a call....

I remember going to a grain alcohol party when I was in HS. They filled up a 55 gallon tub with grape soda and Grain alcohol. You drank as much as you could in 30 minutes then found a place to pass out!  The good ole days.....

I haven't been sleeping very well since my surgery

I'm convinced a shot or two of this stuff will solve that peoblem

47 minutes ago, stine said:

Stine, daughter went to Surf City(close enough) I am looking at maybe another move to/ around Maysville. About 20 mins from the Atlantic

26 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

I haven't been sleeping very well since my surgery

I'm convinced a shot or two of this stuff will solve that peoblem

ASG have you tried Zolpidem?(generic Ambien) I take 1/2 pill every night. It doesn't FORCE you to sleep or make you feel weird like the other BS. You go to sleep and don't know it lol. Ask your doc to let you try it

9 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

ASG have you tried Zolpidem?(generic Ambien) I take 1/2 pill every night. It doesn't FORCE you to sleep or make you feel weird like the other BS. You go to sleep and don't know it lol. Ask your doc to let you try it

Got some melatonin today but i'll keep this in mind.

1 hour ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Gotta love our young WRs confidence lol 

There is a universe in which Brooks and Lane are healthy, Mailata, Herbig, Reagor and Fulgham take a step forward and Hurts turns out to be Dak Prescott that this team's offense tears through the league next year. 

I know it might sound like wishful thinking, but I think Hurts, Reagor and Fulgham turning out to be good is a lot less improbable than Foles outdueling Brady with Vaitai protecting his blindside.

Coming from a pro insomniac - Dr treated for 40 yrs - read up about melatonin. Should only take about 1/3 mg several hrs before sleep. More will actually work against you. Ambien can help you fall asleep, SOMA may help you sleep longer with no hangover but won't help you get to sleep.

Personally I'd like to be making chloryl hydrate out back. Fairly simple, couple of chlorine generators, would stink up the neighborhood. It's what they called slipping them a mickey in the old movies. Only had it in college. Wonderful and you can't fight it - once taken you're out for 8 hrs, wake up refreshed, Needless to say we can't get it. My sleep doc at Mass Gen can't get it - that's Harvard, so no way. Hard on the liver - what isn't?

4 minutes ago, jsb235 said:

There is a universe in which Brooks and Lane are healthy, Mailata, Herbig, Reagor and Fulgham take a step forward and Hurts turns out to be Dak Prescott that this team's offense tears through the league next year. 

I know it might sound like wishful thinking, but I think Hurts, Reagor and Fulgham turning out to be good is a lot less improbable than Foles outdueling Brady with Vaitai protecting his blindside.

Considering how I don’t see Hurts as our starter in 21 I can’t say I agree.. But the rest would be alright. 

I will say I think our starting WRs will be Reagor Jjaw on the outside with Fulgham in the slot. 

Herbig is interesting I don’t think he beats Semaulo for the starting job but depending what happens with Kelce. Semaulo could end up going to C. 

The next question would be Jergia though how would we view him at C? Honestly like what the Eagles have on the OL though lots of young promising players 

24 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Herbig is interesting I don’t think he beats Semaulo for the starting job but depending what happens with Kelce. Semaulo could end up going to C. 

The next question would be Jergia though how would we view him at C? Honestly like what the Eagles have on the OL though lots of young promising players 

Stoutland really loves Juriga and Driscoll, and I think both of them will be in discussion for starting center if Kelce retires and they decide not to move Seumalo. For some reason he doesn't like Herbig, and I can't figure out why. But I think he did enough last year to at least be the top backup at G if they decide not to move Seumalo. I personally think they should trade Dillard unless he wins the starting LT job and have Driscoll focus on being the swing tackle, with the idea that he would be the starting RT when Lane retires.

46 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

I will say I think our starting WRs will be Reagor Jjaw on the outside with Fulgham in the slot. 

I watched a replay of the South Carolina-Florida game today to see Pitts and Jaycee Horn in action, and I have to say that I started salivating at the thought of Pitts, Goedert, Fulgham and Reagor being on the field at the same time.

But if we don't draft him, I would be fine with trading back and grabbing Horn, who covered him and Justin Shorter (the former 5 star recruit from PSU who transferred) most of the game and who did a pretty good job. Pitts got him for a catch, but his coverage was really good. Pitts is just a beast though. Even when he's covered he's not covered.

1 hour ago, jsb235 said:

For some reason he doesn't like Herbig

I don’t think he doesn’t like him but we definitely favor more athletic OL that could have been a scheme thing with Doug. Think it also has to do with fit with the other guys around him. 

I mean look at Wis Peters didn’t like playing with him didn’t mesh well and we turned to Semaulo. 

Do we have a Pitts convert?

The way I see it Siri likes the quick pass and running game. The question is does he trust Hurts to be able to do that. Hurts processes quickly - one of the top attributes I look at in any QB. I think he'll go w/ Hurts - is anyone else better? Think about that. If you're going to draft another QB high, you're expecting that pick to be an improvement. Give Hurts the right weapons and protection - Pitts is the easy pick.

2 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Do we have a Pitts convert?

The way I see it Siri likes the quick pass and running game. The question is does he trust Hurts to be able to do that. Hurts processes quickly - one of the top attributes I look at in any QB. I think he'll go w/ Hurts - is anyone else better? Think about that. If you're going to draft another QB high, you're expecting that pick to be an improvement. Give Hurts the right weapons and protection - Pitts is the easy pick.

Yes if you ask me Mac Jones I think might be the best possible fit under Siri. I also believe Wilson will be the best available QB in the draft and is better then Hurts 

The thing with short passing is you A need to process quickly and B. Pass accurately and with good placement(not a Hurts strength). 

Why I think Mac Jones could be the best fit his strengths include great accuracy/ball placement quick decision making and release. Issue can say meh arm strength(similar to Hurts) and more traditional pocket passer not giving you the mobility. 

I really don't know what we have in Hurts. I think he fits really well in what Siri wants, I don't know Mac, did see Hurts provess, decide and react pretty fast - in the short game, that's what counts - yet Hurts wi;; throw downfield when it's called for.

Archived