Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

Yes Jjaw RULES(has been for 2 years now( IDK what he rules however, I think it's a toilet in section 121

I am somewhat interested to see if, under a new coaching staff and in a new scheme (that they've gone on record saying will play to the strengths of their players) if JJAW actually becomes a somewhat productive piece of the offense now.  

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ross also had 7 tds in 18 on 21 catches... bag. 18 yards a catch in 19 and fell out of favor in 20. 

Only 25 4.22 speed what’s the worst that can happen with him he sucks and we cut 

Also TY Hilton is a FA,but once again we cant pay him lol

5 minutes ago, time2rock said:

I am somewhat interested to see if, under a new coaching staff and in a new scheme (that they've gone on record saying will play to the strengths of their players) if JJAW actually becomes a somewhat productive piece of the offense now.  

He better show me something NOW. So far he is a disappointment(understatement at best)

4 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Jjaw needs a QB that can throw accurately with timing and anticipation not sure we have that. He never going to be that guy that gain massive separation 

4 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Also TY Hilton is a FA,but once again we cant pay him lol

Ertz for T.Y then draft Pitts HAHAHA. I would do this in a heartbeat

3 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Jjaw needs a QB that can throw accurately with timing and anticipation not sure we have that. He never going to be that guy that gain massive separation 

Yeah we got him for his "block out ability" which I have yet to see

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Ertz for T.Y then draft Pitts HAHAHA. I would do this in a heartbeat

Doesn’t change that TY is a FA though we still would have to resign him also pretty sure couldn’t finalize until the new league year and TY would then be a FA so don’t think that’s possible lol 

2 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Doesn’t change that TY is a FA though we still would have to resign him also pretty sure couldn’t finalize until the new league year and TY would then be a FA so don’t think that’s possible lol 

I can dream

3 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Tell the Colts to re-sign him,then we can trade lol

3 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Yeah we got him for his "block out ability" which I have yet to see

Makes you feel better Devante Adams was a bust until about his 3rd year in the nfl lol... He is arguably the best WR in football now 

16 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Makes you feel better Devante Adams was a bust until about his 3rd year in the nfl lol... He is arguably the best WR in football now 

yeah cause he had to compete for a job. They had some nice WR's, they always do. Doesn't hurt much when Aaron is your QB either

8 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

yeah cause he had to compete for a job. They had some nice WR's, they always do. Doesn't hurt much when Aaron is your QB either

No he didn’t he started day 1 next to Jordy Cobb in the slot. Packers fans were calling that man a bust and wanted him traded after his 2nd season which is crazy to think now in hindsight 

Just now, stine said:

GB IS one of the few teams that has not had a QB problem in like 30 years. Must be nice....

I mean farve played 20 damn years.... I mean NE wasn’t massively far behind them until this season with Brady playing damn near 2 decades for them 

QB controversy been crazy this year though from Watson, Wentz, Stafflord....Talks of Rodgers and Russ wanting out not happy

5 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

I mean farve played 20 damn years.... I mean NE wasn’t massively far behind them until this season with Brady playing damn near 2 decades for them 

Still, GB drafted Rodgers end of round 1. They got Farve for the 19th pick. So neither was real costly. LOL NE got BRady for a penny too!  Now I am getting sick.....

Where is that bottle of Gin? I need it with Alcohol tho....

4 minutes ago, stine said:

Still, GB drafted Rodgers end of round 1. They got Farve for the 19th pick. So neither was real costly. LOL NE got BRady for a penny too!  Now I am getting sick.....

Gotta wonder now if Jordon Love can keep the trend going to GB or if the luck will run out 

12 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Gotta wonder now if Jordon Love can keep the trend going to GB or if the luck will run out 

I imagine they will know what they have by next year in Love. If they feel he is not the answer I am sure they will draft another..... They have time........ Maybe we should trade GB for Love!

35 minutes ago, stine said:

GB IS one of the few teams that has not had a QB problem in like 30 years. Must be nice....

Good at developing WR's also(also would be nice)

Well, decisions decisions. Do I get Chinese tonight for Dinner or stop by the Farmers market and get prepared food by the Pennsyvania Dutch? Only problem with the latter is I will probably spend $100 for 2 people!  They have so much good stuff there!

Just had some real moonshine at a friends house.

WHEW that stuff will either light you up or knock you out.

43 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

No he didn’t he started day 1 next to Jordy Cobb in the slot. Packers fans were calling that man a bust and wanted him traded after his 2nd season which is crazy to think now in hindsight 

I never said he didn't start LOL, but took 2 years before Aaron trusted him. Aaron probably threw to Nelson/ Cobb more in that time frame?

3 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

I am going to Topsail, NC in May. I know a couple who get the smoothest Moonshine I ever had!  Thanks for reminding me. I will have to give them a call....

I remember going to a grain alcohol party when I was in HS. They filled up a 55 gallon tub with grape soda and Grain alcohol. You drank as much as you could in 30 minutes then found a place to pass out!  The good ole days.....

4 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

I will say they have good shine here in NC

1 minute ago, stine said:

I am going to Topsail, NC in May. I know a couple who get the smoothest Moonshine I ever had!  Thanks for reminding me. I will have to give them a call....

Daughter went there last weekend lol Nice place

Archived